• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6646 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 01:58 GMT
#3232
On January 28 2013 10:56 Mocsta wrote:
Oats, your turning into an idiot with reading comprehension issues

the question is clear..


@austin. yes i know we discussed double stack.. ohh wait.. night 2 there was 4 scum players, so 2KP.. if BKE was jailed as scum, the KP would still be 2.
kk so musing is pointless.. got it.. sorry im feeling slow today.. gonna take a break


Well no. Night 2 there were 3 scum.

Because scum died Day 1 and Day 2.

The 'subsequent' drop in KP was a farce by the mafia team to make us waste a lynch, something I'd considered when I abruptly ended my conversation with Vivax.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 03:00 GMT
#3260
On January 28 2013 09:24 Mocsta wrote:
Adam..

Im still waiting fora response

Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 16:16 Mocsta wrote:
Adam.. just a general question to figure out your mind set now that you have settled in.

You called me town before, lets reverse the situation.

You say "Mocsta felt town, but now Im leaning scum"

I say to you "well Adam... we have nothing left to discuss"


what is your read on the situation?


(This now has nothing to do with Annul, i want your insight)


I didn't bother to answer this the first time, mainly because the only answer is an inconclusive answer. But if you insist..

Either alignment could decide you were not worth talking to after you back-flip a read on them.

Id think mafia would be more likely to try to talk you out of your new read, town would be more likely to tell you to bug off and stop wasting their time, but either is entirely possible from both sides, dependent on the personality of the player.

Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 28 2013 22:07 GMT
#3445
I'd probably find it easier to make up my mind on you if I didn't go cross-eyed every time i tried to read your filter.

Your role would have been useful for validating vivax as a legitimate DT, next time, volunteer to be checked or something.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 29 2013 11:57 GMT
#3597
On January 29 2013 20:05 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 19:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Toad, why double lynch?

because there's 3 people I want dead as fast as possible: Annul, mkfuba, Axle.


Just finished a 20 hour shift.

I'm not opposed to anyone in this list dying. Still want to kill Vivax for his play this game.

Ill be back in the morning when i'm more coherent.

Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 30 2013 21:56 GMT
#3770
On January 31 2013 00:52 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 20:57 Adam4167 wrote:
On January 29 2013 20:05 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 19:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Toad, why double lynch?

because there's 3 people I want dead as fast as possible: Annul, mkfuba, Axle.


Just finished a 20 hour shift.

I'm not opposed to anyone in this list dying. Still want to kill Vivax for his play this game.

Ill be back in the morning when i'm more coherent.



Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 00:34 Adam4167 wrote:
##Vote Axlegreaser
##Vote Double Lynch


Ninja votes, promises to contribute without doing so.

Hi Adam.


Hi friend.

I didn't feel like I had anything overly important to contribute, so I didn't.

Anything you'd care to discuss?
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 30 2013 22:04 GMT
#3776
On January 31 2013 07:01 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 06:56 Adam4167 wrote:
On January 31 2013 00:52 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 29 2013 20:57 Adam4167 wrote:
On January 29 2013 20:05 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 19:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Toad, why double lynch?

because there's 3 people I want dead as fast as possible: Annul, mkfuba, Axle.


Just finished a 20 hour shift.

I'm not opposed to anyone in this list dying. Still want to kill Vivax for his play this game.

Ill be back in the morning when i'm more coherent.



On January 31 2013 00:34 Adam4167 wrote:
##Vote Axlegreaser
##Vote Double Lynch


Ninja votes, promises to contribute without doing so.

Hi Adam.


Hi friend.

I didn't feel like I had anything overly important to contribute, so I didn't.

Anything you'd care to discuss?


I think you're mafia


That's unfortunate. Incorrect also.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 30 2013 22:08 GMT
#3778
Why is using the double lynch even a discussion?

Having more town-directed KP is always a good thing.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 30 2013 22:17 GMT
#3781
On January 31 2013 07:12 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 07:08 Adam4167 wrote:
Why is using the double lynch even a discussion?

Having more town-directed KP is always a good thing.
Whether we use the double lynch tomorrow or on a later cycle, town-directed KP is ALWAYS the same. The timing of the KP changes, but the amount does not.



Sure. But having more faster is the better way to go. Give me a 5-way lynch right now and ill take it. Clean out some unreadable's and probably hit a scum in the process.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 30 2013 22:42 GMT
#3786
On January 31 2013 07:31 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 07:17 Adam4167 wrote:
On January 31 2013 07:12 austinmcc wrote:
On January 31 2013 07:08 Adam4167 wrote:
Why is using the double lynch even a discussion?

Having more town-directed KP is always a good thing.
Whether we use the double lynch tomorrow or on a later cycle, town-directed KP is ALWAYS the same. The timing of the KP changes, but the amount does not.



Sure. But having more faster is the better way to go. Give me a 5-way lynch right now and ill take it. Clean out some unreadable's and probably hit a scum in the process.

Why is it "better"? You can lynch unreadable people any cycle. You can clear them out BEFORE you double lynch. If the benefit is that you "probably" hit scum, then the chance that you hit them increases with each cycle, so that's a downside, not a benefit.



In virtue of them being unreadable, Id like them gone as fast as possible so we can focus everyone else, assuming the game hasn't ended already. Each night-kill before we double lynch reduces our comparative control over said double lynch.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 30 2013 23:23 GMT
#3805
On January 31 2013 08:13 mkfuba07 wrote:
Alright, some points that caught my attention when reading through clarity and Adam's filters:

Clarity:
Runs for mayor based on a platform of being a townie townie and creating a good atmosphere D1. It actually kinda sounds like he's just running for "townie". Seems strange to emphasize one of your strengths D1 when town wants a mayor for more than just one day.
Promises Djo reads, never gave them. Not sure what we can draw from this, since he then disappeared after that. I think this is standing out to me because Djo was really suspicious of clarity and he died N1. He also questioned why Djo was asking so many question, which is kind of a weird thing to be suspicious of. However, Djo said clarity returned to his null zone, so I’m not sure what to think.

Adam:
Talks about relatively unimportant things instead of the important ones
Has some weird/weak reasons to find people townie
He doubted the chezinu lynch because chezinu followed the chezinu rule
Mosca seemed particularly suspicious of him because of how adam was deciding people were town, and he died last night (was he the only one? Marv commented on the reasoning, but he couldn't be killed.)
Then there's the ninja vote that I can't really take offense to (I did it, I'm pretty sure others did as well), but he WAS absent for about 34 hours before he returned to the thread with nothing to add

Right now, top scumreads are austin and adam. I think they're scummy apart, and I think their motivations seem to mesh really well together. (also possible scumslip? lol)


So, you summarize my filter into half a dozen lines and I become one of your top scum reads?

If you find that list to be indicative of me being scum, you need to explain why, because you haven't done so.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 31 2013 00:22 GMT
#3825
On January 31 2013 09:04 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 08:23 Adam4167 wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:13 mkfuba07 wrote:
Alright, some points that caught my attention when reading through clarity and Adam's filters:

Clarity:
Runs for mayor based on a platform of being a townie townie and creating a good atmosphere D1. It actually kinda sounds like he's just running for "townie". Seems strange to emphasize one of your strengths D1 when town wants a mayor for more than just one day.
Promises Djo reads, never gave them. Not sure what we can draw from this, since he then disappeared after that. I think this is standing out to me because Djo was really suspicious of clarity and he died N1. He also questioned why Djo was asking so many question, which is kind of a weird thing to be suspicious of. However, Djo said clarity returned to his null zone, so I’m not sure what to think.

Adam:
Talks about relatively unimportant things instead of the important ones
Has some weird/weak reasons to find people townie
He doubted the chezinu lynch because chezinu followed the chezinu rule
Mosca seemed particularly suspicious of him because of how adam was deciding people were town, and he died last night (was he the only one? Marv commented on the reasoning, but he couldn't be killed.)
Then there's the ninja vote that I can't really take offense to (I did it, I'm pretty sure others did as well), but he WAS absent for about 34 hours before he returned to the thread with nothing to add

Right now, top scumreads are austin and adam. I think they're scummy apart, and I think their motivations seem to mesh really well together. (also possible scumslip? lol)


So, you summarize my filter into half a dozen lines and I become one of your top scum reads?

If you find that list to be indicative of me being scum, you need to explain why, because you haven't done so.

Yes. My possible scum at this point are axle, you, stutters, and austin. It's not hard to jump to the top of the list.

And there's more reasons than I've listed, but they tend to be smaller and less reliable. Things like you saying that you "choose" to see vivax as an overzealous townie. And reasons that I find you scummy because I find austin scummy, and I can see some interplay between you two (which is reasonably speculative and I shouldn't really consider because neither of you have flipped yet). I didn't name them because they should probably be ignored, but nonetheless they're affecting my read of you.

You comment about setup-type stuff when you could be talking about players and reads. There's more of the former than the latter. You find people townie for reasons you shouldn't find people townie. One person showed significant suspicion of you because of this, and that person ended up dead the next day (I think oats also has you on his scumlist, but I don't recall him pushing his reads at all). You said you'd come back in the morning, but you showed up only to ninja vote and go back to lurking. Is that enough explanation?



Not really, you just repeated exactly the same things as a block of text instead of a list. None of these things are conclusive of me being scum, but ill go through them anyway:



Things like you saying that you "choose" to see vivax as an overzealous townie.
Yep, I did say that. I can see his blatant anti-town behavior being either town or scum motivated, I decided to go with the former.

And reasons that I find you scummy because I find austin scummy, and I can see some interplay between you two (which is reasonably speculative and I shouldn't really consider because neither of you have flipped yet).
Its is entirely speculative and entirely inconclusive. I've commented twice on how difficult I find Austins filter to read, how is this indicative either way of myself or both of us being scum? Can you not conceive of a possible situation in which a town Adam finds an unknown alignment Austins filter to be difficult to get anything out of.

You comment about setup-type stuff when you could be talking about players and reads.
Disagree. I gave my reads initially when I joined the game. I gave further reads when I was specifically asked.

You find people townie for reasons you shouldn't find people townie.
Your opinion. I find people townie for my own reasons and I freely gave them when I was asked.

One person showed significant suspicion of you because of this, and that person ended up dead the next day (I think oats also has you on his scumlist, but I don't recall him pushing his reads at all).
This is garbage. I can just as easily say that DearestSnot was suspicious of you and he ended up dead. But I haven't, because its a terrible argument and trying to discern the motives of night-kills is nigh-on-pointless.

You said you'd come back in the morning, but you showed up only to ninja vote and go back to lurking.
Yep, I came back in the morning, the lynch was heading in a direction I was happy with, so I felt I had nothing to contribute.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 31 2013 01:17 GMT
#3852
Well thank christ for that.

At least all my initial reads weren't shit.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 31 2013 02:15 GMT
#3868
What were the reasons for grush being 'unlikely scum' again?

According to DSnots spreadsheet, its just 'unlikely to be given mason role', which is looking a tad thin right now since they've all flipped mason so far except prplhz.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 31 2013 02:59 GMT
#3874
I don't really care if i'm tomorrows lynch, as long as the last scum is sitting beside me when we hang.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 01 2013 01:54 GMT
#3977
Grush was posting elsewhere on TL about an hour before that election ended, so he wasn't AFK for it.


I can understand your paranoia about not having a vote of mine to analyze, nothing I can do about it.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 01 2013 03:06 GMT
#3982
On February 01 2013 11:56 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 10:54 Adam4167 wrote:
Grush was posting elsewhere on TL about an hour before that election ended, so he wasn't AFK for it.


I can understand your paranoia about not having a vote of mine to analyze, nothing I can do about it.


And you also delurk when you can mislynch me :D.
How convenient
##Vote: Adam4167



I'm not trying to mislynch you, you dolt. I was poking holes in vivax' theory.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 01 2013 11:54 GMT
#3999
On February 01 2013 20:19 Toadesstern wrote:
probably adam but I'd like to hear some more from you guys so I'll shut it for now.


So you think my master plan was to join the game, draw attention to my well-hidden and Godfather teammate with my first reads post, and then do it again when asked about bugs reads?

Yeah, that's really not how I play scum, If i think my team is onto a good thing, id be keeping my mouth shut.





Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 01 2013 13:53 GMT
#4017
On February 01 2013 21:53 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 20:54 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 01 2013 20:19 Toadesstern wrote:
probably adam but I'd like to hear some more from you guys so I'll shut it for now.


So you think my master plan was to join the game, draw attention to my well-hidden and Godfather teammate with my first reads post, and then do it again when asked about bugs reads?

Yeah, that's really not how I play scum, If i think my team is onto a good thing, id be keeping my mouth shut.




I'm not actually sure I want to lynch you at all today, actually. But this post doesn't make sense. Toad & I were 100% lynching Axle if he wasn't medic, and it wouldn't matter if you made the best case ever on him or didn't mention him at all.


At the time when I joined the game, you guys were saying he was <1% mafia. My point was, if I was his teammate, why would I shit that up when hes clearly drawing absolutely zero attention? You hadn't figured out that he wasn't the medic yet, so why would I go directing heat onto him there?

I have literally no idea who I want to lynch today - But if I don't see tomorrow, make Vivax role check someone who HASN'T already bloody roleclaimed, I still don't trust him.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 01 2013 14:05 GMT
#4023
On February 01 2013 22:58 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 22:53 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 01 2013 21:53 FiveTouch wrote:
On February 01 2013 20:54 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 01 2013 20:19 Toadesstern wrote:
probably adam but I'd like to hear some more from you guys so I'll shut it for now.


So you think my master plan was to join the game, draw attention to my well-hidden and Godfather teammate with my first reads post, and then do it again when asked about bugs reads?

Yeah, that's really not how I play scum, If i think my team is onto a good thing, id be keeping my mouth shut.




I'm not actually sure I want to lynch you at all today, actually. But this post doesn't make sense. Toad & I were 100% lynching Axle if he wasn't medic, and it wouldn't matter if you made the best case ever on him or didn't mention him at all.


At the time when I joined the game, you guys were saying he was <1% mafia. My point was, if I was his teammate, why would I shit that up when hes clearly drawing absolutely zero attention? You hadn't figured out that he wasn't the medic yet, so why would I go directing heat onto him there?

I have literally no idea who I want to lynch today - But if I don't see tomorrow, make Vivax role check someone who HASN'T already bloody roleclaimed, I still don't trust him.

that post actually does make some sense. As adam said, he had no knowledge of our thoughts about axle. Still I don't think telling us you think he's mafia when he's a townish (at that point in time) looking guy is that bad of a play. Either makes you look good or him look better while it's not going to have influence on what's going to happen at all.

Anyways, we have 3 mafias pooled on gonzaw and I said I think clarity is town but there's no way we don't lynch you given the situation. The only downside is chez last minute vote which makes no sense with the knowledge that clarity was afk...


Yeah, understandable. If it carries any weight at all, I only use bussing as a last resort. Go read some of my previous scum games, they're not a great read, but I rarely-if-ever even interact with my teammates until they're pretty terminal.

Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 01 2013 14:21 GMT
#4036
On February 01 2013 23:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 23:16 austinmcc wrote:
On February 01 2013 23:13 mkfuba07 wrote:
It means austin is scum.

There's a check on me and even if the remaining mafia is a framer he can't frame himself.

So either I'm town

or

I'm scum and Vivax is just lying that he checked me last night. Also, in this scenario, Vivax has to be town. So he's a townie just lying about his check for no reason.

That is what you are saying.


Don't make it sound like that never happened before. May I remind you of BC's Arkham City in which someone fakeclaimed DT as a townie and then fakeclaimed a redcheck on a modconfirmed (literally (!) modconfirmed) blue guy d2?

Schworz, never forget

Anyways I'm off for a while, see you


Dont mention that game.... still sour.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10420
Rain 3184
soO 520
BeSt 449
Stork 378
Soulkey 359
Soma 342
Rush 266
firebathero 213
Barracks 152
[ Show more ]
Sexy 95
Shinee 52
Killer 32
Mind 30
Sharp 23
Shine 22
HiyA 22
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
yabsab 14
hero 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5630
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
Patches Events
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
OSC
13h 3m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.