• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6843 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXV - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 04:10 GMT
#492
what a lynch.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 04:11 GMT
#493
well, although we lynched a townie(not good)
I think that it was a productive lynch and WE NEED to look back at it.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 05:30 GMT
#501
Zarepath,
Why did you vote for me.
Explain, in detail.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 05:33 GMT
#502
On January 14 2013 13:30 Spaghetticus wrote:
Hi guys, glad to be playing as I missed the sign ups. I'm going to go get some food and drink and slog out some catching up. I'm an active player who loves theory and analysis, I believe there are plenty of people in here who can bring you up to date on my meta if need.


As you were a 3rd party in the lynch, what strikes you from that lynch?
What were the scummy moves?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 05:36 GMT
#503
On January 14 2013 14:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Zarepath,
Why did you vote for me.
Explain, in detail.


EBWOP: Explain how my behaviour at the end of the lynch scum motivated.
Im sure you have a lot of content to draw from.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 06:25 GMT
#505

he didnt share TOWN reads (like some individuals) he shared SCUM reads... remember.. its alot harder for scum to present scum reads as they are openly lying.


Except he sheeped you hardcore on those reads Mocsta..

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 06:48 GMT
#507
My point is that the long reads post is really fucking easy to make as scum and it shouldnt give him a town read on its own.
He has no original thoughts other than stratagies to play, which again, is easy to make as scum.
I think he is scum because he doesnt actually care to find out who is scum. Didnt ask specific questions, didnt pressure people, didnt even follow up on his original list of questions.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 07:22 GMT
#509
Ok now I think everyone posted during the last cycle, however much so at least everyone is somewhat active.
Shz, thoughts on the lynch?
What is your top scumread now?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 07:30 GMT
#512
Glurio,

He just got too emotional for my taste.


So emotion is a scum trait?



Also you look scummy to me oats.

So I look scummy but vote for someone who I pressured and got a reaction for? Are you leaving yourself an out since you know that Mandalor is town?


@all

Mandalor: Pushing against laguerta and trotske acoording to his thinking. Then votes for branig, whos post i really didnt like either. Votes for laguerta after his very weird no lynch thingie. He does get emotional while defending himself, so much that with the first read i instantly thought "scum" in my head. After going through his filter though, i'm quite uncertain.


I think this post is pretty bad.

First a summary of the voting of Mandalor which IMO was the scummiest thing about him, but for Glurio, apparently his defense was scummy?
Overall, the post reeks of wishy-washyness and still leaves Glurio open to lynch Mandalor, which he did.


No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 07:35 GMT
#513
@Troske,
Why is Mandalor's vote bad considering 6 other players voted for Laguerta?



On January 14 2013 09:48 Trotske wrote:
I think this post is of a really really bad town player who thinks he needs to defend himself with votes on other people and I think that Mandalor is trying to kill a bad townie. So for that and the post Macosta made stating the reasons for lynching him I am going to change my vote.

##Unvote
##Vote Mandalor



No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 08:00 GMT
#517
On January 13 2013 12:49 shz wrote:

@Oatsmaster:
In parts, the same thing applies to you. If you want to play that aggressive, contribute something useful. Your Mocsta-case is dumb and obviously defensive. Chill out or explain why this is a good way to play (I have no clue how to work with that, I know there are very aggressive (town-) players here, but I have no experience with that).
What I gathered is, that Mocsta plays this way. This does not mean he is town, but neither does it tell you he is scum. He played the same way as town in my game with him.
Your case is dumb and weak, but it's still 24h to our first lynch, so I'll let it slip.If you contiune to play that way, I'll vote for you (or bringa).


Shz is playing the newbie town card first, then threatens to vote me for being bad, not scum. This is not a townie way to play...


Oats actually stepped up a bit. This is not a town read, but at least he is contributing.

Why does he feel the need to emphasis that I am improving but also emphasis that I may be scum? Because he wants to have the option to lynch me.


On January 14 2013 11:41 Sn0_Man wrote:
##Vote: Mocsta


Lol, wtf.

This post is so fucking useless, his top scumread posts a vote and thats all he can say?

He never outrightly pushes Sno as a lynch candidate, and as a result, he doesnt become a lynch candidate.


In his filter, he doesnt actually scumhunt, he lets other people do the scumhunting for him
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 08:12 GMT
#520
Shz, the amount of activity near the lynch is good because its harder for scum to coordinate and makes it easier for us to see whether the vote switches were town motivated or scum motivated
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 08:16 GMT
#524
Mocsta

On December 21 2012 09:42 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +

Unfortunately, this flip makes sense, I was suspicious there was no activity when i woke up.
(1)
Fellow townies,

I realise its easy to point the finger at Aquanim or even myself; we both developed cases against Spaghetticus.

If you want to question either of us, I suggest action be taken by middle of Night 1. I believe if this matter is not closed sooner than later, it will cloud our ability to constructively look at the sequence of events that led to Spaghetticus.


(2)
We need to consolidate and stick to a battle plan.

I think part of this is absorbing the Day 1 posts before sling accusations at persons.

We need to start questioning peoples motives critically; and understand the town atmosphere at the time of key events.


(3)
For me..

Key Events are:
(1) Reactions when Chromatically began targetting Corazon
(2) Threesr announcing himself in the thread, in the way he did
(3) Reactions to Threesr being top of the vote count
(4) Interplay with FatChunk
(5) Aquanim/Spaghetticus/Myself

Please feel free to add/remove events as you see fit.. I wrote this from recollection.

(4)
I am going to start examining these events with the following goals
(a) Who is pushing these events to occur
(b) Who is not posting at all
(c) Who is joining the bandwagon,but, not adding original thought


When I have had time to answer these questions, I will post again in the thread.

I hope you all too... take a step back.. and do a similar process.


What is different about this games lynch than last games day 1 lynch? You seemed much more organised and posted a plan of action.
This game, you posted this

On January 14 2013 14:25 Mocsta wrote:
ok im back.

(1)
As I said before.. I realise its easy to blame me for the hammer vote; I even developed a case against Mandalor.

So ask what you need to ask. Point what fingers you need to point.

Just remember Night 1 is 20 hrs (not 24hrs).

I do not want this action to cloud our ability to constructively look at the what happened Day 1.




Self-pitying and not helpful to town in the slightest.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 08:19 GMT
#525
Since I disliked his playing style I hoped for a modkill
So you dont think that he would be useful? Losing town members is never good, so do you think Acid and Glurio should be modkilled too?
Scum want to reduce the number of townies, town wants all the townies to be useful.
Zebezt sounds like scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 08:22 GMT
#526
On January 14 2013 17:14 shz wrote:
I threatend you for being detrimental to town cause. Whether you are actually scum or not, this behaviour didn't help at all. You stepped it up, but that doesn't mean you are town for the rest of the game. This means you stopped being bad, and at least tried (or look trying) to be helpful.

This post was a shock, as I was on my way to bed thinking Sno lost interesting and is getting modkilled anyway, then he just votes withouth ANY contribution. This was a "Lol, wtf" moment. He later did actually post, but by that time I was in bed.

I stated clearly why I did not push Sno. Because he was an hour away from being modkilled. I will look out for him now, as he also said that we wants to contribute more.


Still not explaining why you felt the need to mention both together.

Why is Sno voting Mocsta a 'Lol, wtf' moment? He looked like Sno's top scumread before he disappeared.

You didnt push ANYBODY. Why? Cause you dont actually care about finding scum, but care about looking active.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 08:31 GMT
#530
On January 14 2013 17:23 shz wrote:
I did not hoped, I anticipated one. Don't put words in my mouth.[b]

Why waste a vote on a modkilled player, when there is another good target to lynch?
Acid and glurio weren't on their way to a modkill, and I don't have them high on my scum-list atm. As I said, laguerta and Sno. Are mine atm, and as long as this doesn't changes, I'll look at them both.
[/b]

You said hoped, not me.

Its not that you should vote Bringaniga, its that you seem to want to see him dead, rather than post better.


What changes?


What did I learn from the lynch?
Not much so far, its been 4 hours and no one has been around.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 08:33 GMT
#532
Ok Shz.

Why did you feel the need to mention that I was improving?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 12:19 GMT
#542
Which game?
My first newbie game was fucking horrible and I was town,
My chrono game was different because there were 20-30 people, I was one of the few newbies, It was my first actual game. So yeah, since then, I have become more confident to pressure people.

Question to Oats Why did you change your playstyle from your previous game if you won there as town
Are the differences scummy? or just different?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 12:20 GMT
#543
Zebezt do you think everyone else is town? do you even have a read on more than 2 players?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 14 2013 13:14 GMT
#547
Well Ive obs more games since then, also the player list here isnt spectacular.
I havent played mafia in more than a month before this game and wanted to get back to it.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings175
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
SHIN 123
Railgan 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69293
Calm 11325
Rain 2444
Bisu 1713
FanTaSy 822
Stork 570
Shuttle 520
soO 517
Rush 286
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Snow 218
firebathero 214
Last 169
Light 95
Mind 91
Pusan 72
Sharp 64
Sea.KH 61
hero 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 37
Free 36
Trap 36
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 25
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sacsri 14
Sexy 13
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi924
Counter-Strike
fl0m2160
byalli1023
x6flipin310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns35055
singsing2240
B2W.Neo600
Pyrionflax262
Trikslyr43
Chillindude12
Hui .7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 17
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos2951
• Nemesis2587
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 11m
OSC
10h 11m
Replay Cast
10h 11m
OSC
23h 11m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.