• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9001 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 04:37 GMT
#974
sup guys
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 05:32 GMT
#979
Exhibit A: Ewya's alleged scumslip
I don't know why you guys are standing for a townie that is supposedly "helping the town by bringing lurkers to post through accusing them" when that reason is a blatant lie.

Exhibit B: In which Ewya says im town
On December 17 2012 11:46 Eywa- wrote:
Any scum would have to be out of their mind to side with me right now given how hot of a target I am... I don't see how it can help them... Kush is a civilian (but of course, you can lynch him too given that civilians seem to want to lose around here).


This is just one of many examples of his use of the word citizen.
Ewya says CITIZEN when he means town and TOWNIE when he means player.

Remember this is his first forum mafia game. The only experience he has had is IRL mafia.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 05:34 GMT
#981
edwop he says CIVILIAN when he means town (not citizen)
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 05:40 GMT
#987
On December 17 2012 14:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
kush that is an awful defense, and it's the exact same one you used in the newbie game where you scumslipped. townie does not = player. townie = townie.

thrawn it's not the same exact thing. I was arguing specifically about his usage of the word civilian.
ok i'm wrong though but i felt like a genius when i thought of it :'(
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 05:42 GMT
#988
w/e he's not scared enough, not "clean" (thanks for that word hapa) enough to be first time scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 05:47 GMT
#991
he played IRL mafia that is nothing like Forum mafia
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 10:24 GMT
#995
who would use masonry that sounds like total shit compared to the others...
guess what. all activity I promised tomorrow is hereby postponed until Tuesday. Sorry.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 17:55 GMT
#1137
I have almost no time today but I'm trying to keep up with the thread so I don't have millions of pages to read tomorrow.

@Jiexian WHY DO YOU HATE ME DUDE? What did I even do to you? I even sent you that awesome song in PM. And every fucking post it seems like, all you can talk about is how dumb I am... like wtf why are you flaming me?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 22:01 GMT
#1215
so what this tells me is that there is at least one veteran (relative to all the newer people) on the scumteam. Sup djo?
Also when should witch's claim? Not really up on all the mechanics stuff.
K im gonna go take a final now.
69 percent chance of failure.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 22:04 GMT
#1219
@hapa it makes perfect sense to me why you are not dead. Why are you pretending it's a surprise?
Scum almost never kill the most obv nk because they think he might be protected.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 17 2012 22:05 GMT
#1221
On December 18 2012 07:01 Hapahauli wrote:
Why the jack shit am I not dead.

This might be the scummiest thing you have said so far this game.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 16:49 GMT
#1473
hi im back. I plan to be catching up with this game today.

I've had a lot of shitting going on in the past two days. Finals (which did not go well at all.) Also I had sex with a virgin sunday night and now she wants to spend every waking hour with me, so that's why I've been lurking hardcore yesterday.

As of now I do not have a great hold on recent events in this thread.
@hapa: nah I don't think it's that scummy, that thing i said was super scummy. I thought you meant it like, omg im so surprised they didn't kill me. But as you explained it, like fuck me I'm still it this game, it makes sense and I can sympathize!
In my skimming I notice that you have been doing a lot of flip flopping on ewya. Why is that?

Also as I catch up throughout the next several hours, is there anything people want me to address?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 16:50 GMT
#1474
@JX the no shenanigans thing was just to prevent a no lynch. Also I thought morbidus was a decent lynch...just thought threesr was better at the time.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 19:06 GMT
#1479
I still think djofreff is scum.
megaposts don't make you town.
I played with him when he was scum once. I will not let him fool me again.
His scumstrat is to drown out his scumminess with a sea of shit.
##vote djodreff
I also suspect jx, dhs. Don't have time to poet more now. I will later. sorry.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 19:25 GMT
#1480
can't address cheese except to say he hasn't really been on my mind. null read atm. I will look into it when I get time.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 19:36 GMT
#1482
hapa why are you flip flopping on ewya so hard.

and I admit and appoligize for my uselessness . like I said irl issues I'm dealing which should be gone tonight.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 19:51 GMT
#1485
k well I played with scum djo and it fooled everyone the entire game.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 20:40 GMT
#1490
k let me find his case on me
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 20:58 GMT
#1498
have people claimed witchcrafy yet?

also hapa do you know that you were shot
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 18 2012 21:32 GMT
#1515
help me out. who are the current possible bandwagons?

I really think Mr z is town. anti town, yes, but not in a scummy way.

also hapa I remembered you saying you think you were shot by a silver bullet. Are you sure? and have the witches claimed yet?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 770
WardiTV248
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12287
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King68
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.