• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13613 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 104 Next
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
November 27 2012 22:32 GMT
#101
See, that's what they want you to think.

They're actually all insanely jealous.

Their way of coping with that jealousy is to hate on the playerlist, hoping to convince themselves it's not worthy of their drool.

+ Show Spoiler +
But it is.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 27 2012 22:33 GMT
#102
you should stop posting soon zentor

or you'll have more words pregame than ingame t.t
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
November 27 2012 22:36 GMT
#103
Don't confuse not doing anything in the game with not posting....

Not that I do either of those things.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 28 2012 02:32 GMT
#104
I would play. But I am scared of this many good players.

/obs
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 28 2012 03:05 GMT
#105
On November 28 2012 11:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I would play. But I am scared of this many good players.

/obs


Yes, I know I am scary
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 28 2012 03:27 GMT
#106
On November 28 2012 12:05 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 11:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I would play. But I am scared of this many good players.

/obs


Yes, I know I am scary


Wasn't counting you debears You are hapa lite remember. And I ain't scared of Hapa.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 28 2012 03:29 GMT
#107
/replacement?

I want to play this sooooo bad, but I can't play 2 games at once =(
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 28 2012 03:29 GMT
#108
On November 28 2012 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 12:05 debears wrote:
On November 28 2012 11:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I would play. But I am scared of this many good players.

/obs


Yes, I know I am scary


Wasn't counting you debears You are hapa lite remember. And I ain't scared of Hapa.


FEAR ME
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 28 2012 03:39 GMT
#109
i want to in so bad
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
November 28 2012 04:18 GMT
#110
On November 28 2012 11:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I would play. But I am scared of this many good players.

/obs


Get in here dammit, I need someone in my timezone to talk to
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 28 2012 06:20 GMT
#111
Just 3 more!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
November 28 2012 10:38 GMT
#112
I'm in unless something happends with Cold war Africa... But it doesn't seem very likely : (. Will out from that game if this starts.

/in
virtu
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom147 Posts
November 28 2012 16:27 GMT
#113
/obs
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
November 28 2012 17:52 GMT
#114
/obs
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 28 2012 18:06 GMT
#115
This game is gonna be hella fun. Just look at the obs crowd and playerlist
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
November 28 2012 18:10 GMT
#116
I know I'm pretty awesome.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 28 2012 18:10 GMT
#117
not sure about the kid in spot 6 tbh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 28 2012 18:54 GMT
#118
Yeah I'd say he's just a chicken without a head that happens to find gold once in a while
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
November 28 2012 19:22 GMT
#119
On November 29 2012 03:54 debears wrote:
Yeah I'd say he's just a chicken without a head that happens to find gold once in a while

Good Sir,

I am writing to inquire as to where one might purchase such a gold-finding chicken. The missus and I have been training gold-finding ferrets and gold-finding cod for a decade now, with no success to be shown for our efforts.

Warmest Regards,
austinmcc
Fe fi fo fum.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
November 28 2012 19:44 GMT
#120
/in
Guts? Determination? $5?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1301
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1301
ByuN 538
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 180
BRAT_OK 53
EmSc Tv 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 121
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9127
Counter-Strike
fl0m2984
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3523
Liquid`Hasu463
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2304
FrodaN1523
B2W.Neo796
olofmeister617
Khaldor486
Beastyqt258
Livibee177
crisheroes168
Mew2King73
ToD52
kaitlyn27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick440
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 8
EmSc2Tv 8
angryscii 0
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 9
• Reevou 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach63
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV641
Other Games
• imaqtpie1001
• Shiphtur696
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
OSC
4h 25m
Replay Cast
4h 25m
OSC
17h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.