• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:38
CEST 17:38
KST 00:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8490 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 02 2012 00:35 GMT
#5560
Where can you play the game?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 02 2012 07:14 GMT
#5589
any reports from that mason qt (or whatever the hell its) is there someone new? and whats going on in there?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 02 2012 15:15 GMT
#5683
Looks like it would have to be a pretty big conspiracy for djo to be scum im not buying it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 02 2012 15:16 GMT
#5684
Also I have been trying to get on team does that make me scum sylo?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 02 2012 21:53 GMT
#5738
meh im gonna vote a for ozzie so if im right about falling down the holes i can rub it everyones face.


For magus the heals seem like a good idea i think it would be good going forward to have town players closer to full health if possible.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 02 2012 22:00 GMT
#5739
I forgot who brought it up before but where the fuck is ve? his heal went missing and he disappeared
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 00:11 GMT
#5777
50 damage and roleblock
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 00:11 GMT
#5778
i was trying to heal clarity
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 00:18 GMT
#5785
On December 03 2012 09:17 Clarity_nl wrote:
Lavos is happening cycle 12

looks like it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 00:49 GMT
#5814
what time period do you want to go to hapa?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 00:54 GMT
#5821
i actually agree with cave i could see grey easily say something like hey lucca not in the game if you want to sue as fake claim but that doesn't mean hapa.

Did you crumb your name at all hapa?

i did by the way in a very clever way
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 00:56 GMT
#5823
On December 03 2012 09:55 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
i actually agree with cave i could see grey easily say something like hey lucca not in the game if you want to sue as fake claim but that doesn't mean hapa.

Did you crumb your name at all hapa?

i did by the way in a very clever way


No I didn't. Why does that matter?

trying to figure out if i believe you or not obviously.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 01:03 GMT
#5826
On December 03 2012 10:00 Hapahauli wrote:
However do you really think a heavily-themed CT game would not have one of the main fucking characters in the game as a town role?


theres a lot of "main" characters from what i can tell.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 01:27 GMT
#5834
im inclined to believe hapa and to further test it i say we go to the present.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 01:32 GMT
#5836
anyone want to claim the roleblock and 50 damage on me?

+ Show Spoiler +
lets see if this works
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 01:38 GMT
#5841
On December 03 2012 10:34 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 10:32 Hapahauli wrote:
On December 03 2012 10:29 Promethelax wrote:
Keir: you and I agree on Hapa I see. I still think that the hos error makes him look scummy but I do not belive that he is lying about it and, like you, would probably choose to not play with him again if he is.

Hapa: in an hp game shooting someone for a little is not a bad way of distancing scum from scu. I don't se that as a town tell and I see you not seeing that as slightly scummy. I'm having trouble reading you here because of the contradiction in my gut read on you and my reading read. (scum / null, respectively).

Clarity: the night you claimed 125 damage after my sheild was on you you took 325 but my shield blocked 200. Roleblocks please claim.


Ok ignore the Toad shooting - why would I put such heavy suspicion on Toad and visibly want to lynch him on D2, when Sandroba was an easy bussing option? You're saying that myself (as hypothetical scum), would have turned down an easy lynch in favor of putting suspicion on ANOTHER of my scumbuddies? That makes no sense from a scum-perspective.


in a normal mafia game that makes no sense. In this one I'm not so sure, getting major distance from each other and leading/getting into parties seems like the way for mafia to win.

so which one is it?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 01:41 GMT
#5844
On December 03 2012 10:40 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 10:38 iamperfection wrote:
On December 03 2012 10:34 Promethelax wrote:
On December 03 2012 10:32 Hapahauli wrote:
On December 03 2012 10:29 Promethelax wrote:
Keir: you and I agree on Hapa I see. I still think that the hos error makes him look scummy but I do not belive that he is lying about it and, like you, would probably choose to not play with him again if he is.

Hapa: in an hp game shooting someone for a little is not a bad way of distancing scum from scu. I don't se that as a town tell and I see you not seeing that as slightly scummy. I'm having trouble reading you here because of the contradiction in my gut read on you and my reading read. (scum / null, respectively).

Clarity: the night you claimed 125 damage after my sheild was on you you took 325 but my shield blocked 200. Roleblocks please claim.


Ok ignore the Toad shooting - why would I put such heavy suspicion on Toad and visibly want to lynch him on D2, when Sandroba was an easy bussing option? You're saying that myself (as hypothetical scum), would have turned down an easy lynch in favor of putting suspicion on ANOTHER of my scumbuddies? That makes no sense from a scum-perspective.


in a normal mafia game that makes no sense. In this one I'm not so sure, getting major distance from each other and leading/getting into parties seems like the way for mafia to win.

so which one is it?


those aren't two different things. I think that one player selling two others under the bus could benefit mafia due to failing missions. Not real sure.

Hapa: I always have my conspiracy hat on and yes, I always guy read you as scum. But having a null read on you when I look only at your filter isn't something I've experienced before.

Kier: you have a good meta sense of Hapa, your full read?

i dont want what kier thinks i want what you think of hapa right now.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 02:02 GMT
#5848
On December 03 2012 10:59 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 10:54 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 10:40 Promethelax wrote:
Kier: you have a good meta sense of Hapa, your full read?

Sorry I'm watching IPL.

I don't really know Hapa's meta. This and GSL 3 are the only games I've played with him, and I haven't followed his other games very closely.


Do me a favour. When you have time do a little meta on him.

What are your thoughts on SnB? I've only played with him once before (mtg) and this feels...different now that I go re read that game. That was heavily themed like this and SnB was all up in everyone's face doing his thign. Here he is too back seet to be the same guy but look at WLIIA he was just as in your face but was scum. This, to me, is a new SnB. Also he hit me. I don't like that.

he only has 2.5 games as scum you obs'd the last one and where in one is he that hard for you?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 02:06 GMT
#5850
On December 03 2012 11:04 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 11:02 iamperfection wrote:
On December 03 2012 10:59 Promethelax wrote:
On December 03 2012 10:54 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 10:40 Promethelax wrote:
Kier: you have a good meta sense of Hapa, your full read?

Sorry I'm watching IPL.

I don't really know Hapa's meta. This and GSL 3 are the only games I've played with him, and I haven't followed his other games very closely.


Do me a favour. When you have time do a little meta on him.

What are your thoughts on SnB? I've only played with him once before (mtg) and this feels...different now that I go re read that game. That was heavily themed like this and SnB was all up in everyone's face doing his thign. Here he is too back seet to be the same guy but look at WLIIA he was just as in your face but was scum. This, to me, is a new SnB. Also he hit me. I don't like that.

he only has 2.5 games as scum you obs'd the last one and where in one is he that hard for you?


wat? Man, write that again but in English this time. I have no idea what you are asking. Ask Syllo about your roleblock, wasn't me.

im talking about hapa
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 03 2012 02:07 GMT
#5852
basically prom for the last two pages you have been" say oh man this is so hard why cant i read hapa poor me". Make A READ
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 23m
OSC
7h 23m
Replay Cast
7h 23m
OSC
20h 23m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.