• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8154 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXIX - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 94 95 96 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
October 14 2012 07:23 GMT
#61
how about just being plain awesome? Does that count as a skillset?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 14 2012 11:41 GMT
#62
It does. Being plain awesome myself, I have high demands for others' plain awesomenosity.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
October 15 2012 00:07 GMT
#63
Hey marv, can I /coach for poetry only? I can totally help make goodbies and apologies easier.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 15 2012 01:17 GMT
#64
what are your qualifications? where have you studied and do you have recommendations?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 01:23:36
October 15 2012 01:23 GMT
#65
whoops wrong thread
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
October 15 2012 01:38 GMT
#66
On July 19 2012 07:31 Mordanis wrote:
Hey Marv, today at my calc class I felt very bad for what I said (this had nothing to do with boredom), so I wrote you an apology-sonnet.
+ Show Spoiler +
I said something dumb; Marv felt spurned.
I knew it was a mistake, and deeply in my heart I sighed.
You know that I never wished for you to feel so burned.
And for my actions I must now face the piper pied

I meant it not good sir!
Our love is forever good lad!
Even though in you anger I (and everyone else) find much allure
I hope you may no longer be mad.

Forever as the best of buddies we'll stay
because you, Marv, are the proverbial bomb!
The only way to describe you is to call you cray
I hope you'll not leave me; to me your presence is a balm.

On a scale from chartreuse to cool, you make everyone chartreuses.
I hope you forgive me, because I've run out of lines. Deuces!

On August 05 2012 06:24 Mordanis wrote:
I began the game by writing a sonnet,
I'm leaving the game 6 ft under in a coffin.
At first the scum seemed to have a W16 under their bonnet,
But town has proved to have the intellectual power of a boffin.

At first things seemed so grim,
but now they are so so bright!
So fill with hope your hearts to the brim
if you're town; If you're scum, your hope should be slight.

You're all so incredibly smart,
Scum have no chance of taking this game.
Town: you can get this game for $4.99 at KMart,
Scum, for you I can't say the same.

Though I must leave you all now, take courage
For I will be with you in spirit always. And eat your porridge.

+ Show Spoiler +
I've been given permission to point out that the rhyme scheme is abab cdcd efef gg

My qualifications? Both my sister and my father are English Majors. I guess you could say that I take a modern approach with influences from various Roman poets (read from the latin mind you), but mostly influenced by Robert Frost and A.E. Houseman. And I use punctuation and capital letters. Frankly, I don't think that you'll be able to find a better joke poem writing coach without having to pay for his services. ^^
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 15 2012 01:45 GMT
#67
ok, stand vigil for the day we require your services
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 15 2012 09:29 GMT
#68
Hello guy !

I would like to play this game but I don't think I'll be able to play two games at the same time

/obs please ^^
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 15 2012 21:58 GMT
#69
can an obs replace? if not remove me from obs.
also one of you better afk so I can replace. I love this cheesecake guy...but why did you have to bring up my fail TT
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-16 06:45:40
October 16 2012 06:45 GMT
#70
My qualifications: FOS'd a scum on very first in-game post.

Plain awesome.

/obs
☺
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
October 16 2012 07:47 GMT
#71
On October 16 2012 15:45 Release wrote:
My qualifications: FOS'd a scum on very first in-game post.

Plain awesome.

/obs

You never did get around to lynching me though. I still don't know how that game would have gone had mufaa/skware not disappeared ^^
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
October 16 2012 08:22 GMT
#72
/obs
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 16 2012 15:20 GMT
#73
y so few people in game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
October 16 2012 15:39 GMT
#74
the next wave of noobies hath not cometh. Go recruit
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 16 2012 15:42 GMT
#75
I can smurf as 6 players at once?!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-16 17:59:37
October 16 2012 15:53 GMT
#76
If you keep it up like this until the beginning of next week (probably), I can in.
Probably.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Alsn
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden995 Posts
October 16 2012 16:23 GMT
#77
I'm in no hurry, better that there are actual sign ups than rushed people that are only here cause someone begged them to. Less likely that people quit that way I reckon.
Machina improba! Vel mihi ede potum vel mihi redde nummos meos!
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
October 16 2012 16:25 GMT
#78
truth be toldeth alan. Anyways i do think a newbie game with 6 players with their reg and a smurf would be kickass
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
October 16 2012 17:50 GMT
#79
Haven't played Mafia with TLers before...
/in
Looking forward to it!
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
October 16 2012 17:55 GMT
#80
No hurry here either, just sitting back and checking each day if we've got enough yet...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 94 95 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
OSC
12h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.