• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13013 users

Liquid City Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 03:19 GMT
#226
I'm not going to lose any sleep over a shady lynching. He's basically turned into a hardcore lurker, which is even worse considering all the pressure he is under. Not worse as in more scummy but more lurkery,

Some people are suggesting that it was part of some scum strat. Have you guys even read his filter?
Before the game ever started:
On September 30 2012 11:20 Shady Sands wrote:
/in

I am going to play like a troll this game.

You have all been warned.


Lynch him fine but don't say it's because you think he's scum.

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 03:24 GMT
#227
@broodkingexe
I can't let a question for me stand unanswered.

My vote for Shady had nothing to do with a scumread of any sort. I put it there because I always like to have my vote somewhere, and he seemed like a good place to park it because
1 he was being annoying
2 he was being mean to me
Mainly those 2 I think.

Can you please not treat it like a big deal? I didn't.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 03:37 GMT
#230
@keirathi
Why is parking my vote on someone I don't think is scum a good idea?
It's only a good idea in the beginning of the game when i don't think anyone is scum and have 0 scumreads on everyone.

As for your second question, a vote has an innate power no matter how you use it. If someone has enough at the end of the day they die. If you use it to pressure it is like an exclamation point at the end of your argument, and that is something that will be ignored by any level headed scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 03:55 GMT
#233
z boson i agree on VE. He is supposed to be some scumhunting pro and I'm not seeing it. also his fight with anull seems fake.
Disclaimer: I am not familiar with either's meta.
Also how VE backs off anull almost like he is scared and withdraws his vote. Just doesn't seem like the town thing to do. Goes from calling anull a little bitch to acting like one himself. Inconsistent behavior and I would like to lynch either VE or anull.

##FOS VE
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 04:07 GMT
#236
On October 01 2012 13:02 Shady Sands wrote:
k just got back from ryder cup and assorted festivities. have time to read through thread.


##unvote
##vote shady sands
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 04:18 GMT
#240
On October 01 2012 13:08 mkfuba07 wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something significant here...


He's a lynch I can feel good about even if he flips green.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 04:20 GMT
#242
Also that is the lamest possible excuse for lurking under pressure.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 04:22 GMT
#243
Yeah shady's arrogance that he thinks he can save us from the trolls (myself included) makes me want to lynch him really badly the more I think about it.
Not for good reasons...I don't need a lecture about it.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 04:33 GMT
#245
haha i just read that post instead of just reading the first sentence.
Who is smurfing for who?
Share your smurf theories please.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 04:59 GMT
#256
On October 01 2012 13:36 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 13:22 kushm4sta wrote:
Yeah shady's arrogance that he thinks he can save us from the trolls (myself included) makes me want to lynch him really badly the more I think about it.
Not for good reasons...I don't need a lecture about it.

If you're not even going to try to play the game, why the fuck did you sign up?


Chill bro lay off them f bombs.
I'm playing the game.
Lynching who I want to lynch.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 12:34 GMT
#280
lynching someone you don't think is scum is common. it's called a policy lynch. also no one who I want to lynch is getting lynched, so I might as well join this bandwagon because I don't like shady 's play
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 14:06 GMT
#292
Who would I rather lynch? anull because his anger seemed contrived. Contrived anger is one of those things where you can't prove it but if its happening it means they are 100 scum. No town would ever have contrived anger.

Then again I'm at quite a disadvantage because I do not know any of the big players meta. VE was quite scummy to me, for instance, like how he dropped that anul vote so easily with a really bad explanation. Marv says he is acting un accordance with his meta though, and that's not something I can really argue with.

Let's just lynch shady. Worst case scenario, shady is gone. Sounds pretty win-win.
He can get back to his CLIENTS.
my read on him is null maybe slightly town.

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 14:08 GMT
#293
On October 01 2012 23:03 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 13:18 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 01 2012 13:08 mkfuba07 wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something significant here...


He's a lynch I can feel good about even if he flips green.


holy shit, seriously? what an easy decision.

##vote kushm4sta


don't vote me for being honest about how I feel
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 14:56 GMT
#299
On September 30 2012 13:57 Risen wrote:
Hi guys. Not posting is boring as shit. Tried it in the caller game. Was never a lynch target, but I didn't have any fun, either. So I guess you'll be getting high post count Risen. Objective is as usual, don't rage the fuck out.


On October 01 2012 16:44 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 03:38 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 30 2012 13:57 Risen wrote:
Hi guys. Not posting is boring as shit. Tried it in the caller game. Was never a lynch target, but I didn't have any fun, either. So I guess you'll be getting high post count Risen. Objective is as usual, don't rage the fuck out.


From this quote it seems strategically beneficial for scum to be semi lurkers.

Unrelated and seemingly contradicting what I just said,
##FOS Risen.
Why are you even thinking about what playstyle will keep you from getting lynched?


Because apparently that's how you should play as town. I've been doing it wrong since day 1. The point isn't to win, it's to avoid getting lynched as town.

Also, I feel like I'm invisible...


Let me revisit one of my FOSes.
These two quotes seem like they are coming from a scum perspective.

To Risen, lurkers are an easy way to not get lynched.
To me, lurkers are an easy way for scum to hide.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 15:02 GMT
#302
I'd be down for kj lynch. Bringing up past experiences is a crutch for scum. They think back to a time when they were town and it gives them comfort.
Id also be down for shady(omgus lynch), anul, or risen.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 15:13 GMT
#305
yeah just dont post 28 .. please dont
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 16:14 GMT
#317
happily buying a seat on the kj bandwagon
primary reasons:
seems like it's either him or me at this point and I would rather it be him
some vaguely scummy posts. For me the scummiest thing is talk of past experiences with no reason.
I think it's a topic scums go to naturally.

##unvote
##vote kingjames01
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 16:59 GMT
#329
haiku is 5 7 5
thats not haiku although I tried to make it one but fucked up
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 17:05 GMT
#332
i seriously doubt we are going to lynch kj and he's going to flip spy. i think his explanation for at least is genuine.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 01 2012 17:05 GMT
#333
edwop for that at least
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 661
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe36
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee417
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde161
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.