• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13099 users

Liquid City Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 23:45 GMT
#1987
On October 10 2012 08:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2012 08:42 kushm4sta wrote:
obviously I'm not flipping town apparently so you don't have to worry about entering this agreement with me dp.
if I flip town you are bad and I'm better than you ok?


I know what you are trying to do. I did it in LVII at MYLO/LYLO. It's not going to work so die quietly plz.


cool your so smart and experienced and awesome. why not agree to my terms though? is it because you know I'm town? if you are certain I'm scum you should have no provlem agreeing to my terms.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 23:46 GMT
#1989
@coag you are also a moron though if I flip town because you "knew it all along"
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 23:49 GMT
#1993
k ill shut up that means you agree right?

I'm shut up now.

can't wait for lynch.

I will post 1 more thing before I die.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 00:44 GMT
#1997
"I can tell you this much. Let go of trust. Your doctor, your local police officer, even the nice old lady at the grocery store might be on the mafia payroll. The politicians? You bet. The only thing you can trust is your own mind. "
-day 1 post
so you guys think this means nothing huh?
gogo sloosh bandwagon?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 00:48 GMT
#1999
So what the fuck does a coroner do in a game where roles are revealed upon death?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 01:37 GMT
#2001
iamperfect: i originally thought this guy was town but he is using very similar language to what he used in GSL minimafia in which he was scum.
On October 10 2012 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
............my head hurts.

On October 10 2012 09:09 iamperfection wrote:
i have to rethink everything now.

rethink this guy

sloosh and mattchew
: wait these are different people?
I can't tell them apart. I think they put pressure on each other earlier in the game but nothing ever came out of it... possible bus I'm thinking. Also their interaction with BC, calling for a lynch even though he is probably vt, is very suspect.

VE: this is a tough one. I'm curious to see how he will excuse this mislynch. His claim does seem like it would be pretty stupid to lie about. I've probably been framed if I had to guess.

Darthpenguin
: this guy is just an idiot probably not scum

Z-Boson
super epic hella scum right here. Look at his actions around the d1 lynch.

BC
: unsure of 3rd party or vt

shiaopi
: null. doesn't seem especially scummy

risk
:Not sure. I would prefer to give him time. There are others who are scummier.

Coag
: Where is his scumhunting?!? I'm thinking scum but he's such a bad player I could see him being either.

keirathi: im thinking town right now

kreb
: town but maybe you want to kill him anyway so you dont have to read any more of his garbage cases?

momentoss
: town

kush
: towniest person here you nubs
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 01:58 GMT
#2002
theres still time to change the bandwagon to sloosh.. anyone?? no one thinks i was framed or VE was lying?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 02:12 GMT
#2003
When is lynch time again? In 2 hours? I want to be here to laugh at everyone.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 02:20 GMT
#2005
wtf are you serious?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 02:21 GMT
#2006
like how can i possibly convince you?? it's impossible I just have to sit here and let this injustice be done
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:10 GMT
#2014
On October 10 2012 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2012 10:58 kushm4sta wrote:
theres still time to change the bandwagon to sloosh.. anyone?? no one thinks i was framed or VE was lying?


Why are you trying to change the bandwagon onto sloosh? You listed Z - Boson as your number one scum read. Surely you should be pushing him to get lynched.

Or do you just not care as long as it isn't you?


yeah i would be happy with either sloosh or zboson instead of me. I would prefer zboson but I'd take sloosh and he seems like a more popular option so I figure he is a more viable alternative bandwagon
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:15 GMT
#2016
On October 10 2012 13:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
@Kush

I hadn't considered the possibility that you could be framed. None of the roles really jumps out at me as framer - maybe that's what Coroner does. I don't know. I don't care. It came up red. We'll deal with the implications of any flip other than red if we come to it. If you're town think of this as your way of helping town figure out who's scum. I'm not lying, but I concede that there's a slim chance of you flipping town.

@Town
I didn't want to claim, I claimed because I didn't think given my activity that I could get a lynch on Kush without it and town is fixating on this BC thing which I feel is a bad idea. No offense BC, but the question of your alignment can wait until we're out of red to kill. That's my opinion anyway.

yeah but what would a coroner do? traditionally coroner is someone who can tell the alignment of someone who already died in games where alignment is not revealed upon death.
Apparently the role names were changed when this game was switched to a non clue game.
So we don't know which role turned into the framer. Seems like coroner must have.

I realize I have to die but it's sad
@VE why did you check me over other people?? Did you really think I was more suspicious than risk, z boson, matchew, splooge?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:30 GMT
#2025
I get the sense that scum z-boson knows that town isn't realizing something so he hints at it to get town points.
That happened back when he doubted the existence of 3 medics (explained by bc third party or vt)
It just happened again here.
z-boson:
Regarding the VE claim
Right now, I find it's legit. I find it odd that he would waste an investigation on kush, of all people, but I find it even harder to believe that someone would bother framing him. Someone also said there were no longer any miller roles (correct me if I'm wrong), so this makes it a ton more likely that kush is scum.
The only other possibility is that this is a baller play from VE bussing his scum friend, but that's just... dumb.

So he brings up 2 problems with VE's claim.
1 why the fuck would VE investigate me when there were way better people to investigate?
2 why would the framer frame me instead of any of the more suspicious townies?
I think there is some weird role thing going on that we are missing.

And why is the only other possibility scum VE bussing his scum friend? Why can't scum VE be lying about everything to kill a townie?
If there is another private investigator I THINK you claim, just because I doubt there would be 2.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:31 GMT
#2028
On October 10 2012 13:22 iamperfection wrote:
kush what role are you. this is not a trick question just answer it.

i am concerned citizen aka vanilla town
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:33 GMT
#2031
@ DP WHen the FUCK did i claim VT?? i never claimed vt
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:37 GMT
#2035
On October 10 2012 13:35 Z-BosoN wrote:
Kush, so you agree with the problems I'm having with his choice of investigation.
Also, your latest point against me has the reverse effect of what you are suggesting. I doubted the existence of three medics, and guess what, there are in fact at least three medics. Also, scum don't know blue roles. I don't know what you are implying.

How are there 3 medics?? There are only 2
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:38 GMT
#2038
oh vt is vanilla town?? lol i thought it stood for vetern
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:39 GMT
#2039
@dp no you are bad and you agreed to that when I flip town remember
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:40 GMT
#2041
i never claimed vetern. i claimed concerned citizen AKA vanilla town
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 10 2012 04:44 GMT
#2044
sorry but I thought of myself as vanilla town, not a "concerned citizen" and I had to look at my role pm to remember exactly what my official name was.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.