• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12239 users

Liquid City Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 08 2012 21:04 GMT
#1753
On October 09 2012 05:54 risk.nuke wrote:
Why do you believe the third party is sk?


So you are suggesting that he is a third party who can't kp and his only power is to survive kps?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 08 2012 22:05 GMT
#1787
VE why are you so hard on my ass all of a sudden?
First you lie about suspecting coag.
Then you say you are going to look through my past games to figure out if I'm a moron or scum. Did you do that? I hope not because it would be a collosal waste of time given how limited your time must be to justify your lack of contributions to this game.
But if you actually did that then kudos to you. You should have come to the conclusion that I am indeed a moron. So why are you so suspicious of me? Because marv and hapa defended me? Well scum node attacked me. I think mafia see me as an easy target and use me to distance themselves from each other.
I am an easy scum target because I have acted superficially scummy.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 08 2012 22:33 GMT
#1793
Where is z boson? He has been active in his other game. He is my top scumread.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 08 2012 22:35 GMT
#1794
2nd scumread is VE who reappears after paramedics are dead.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 08 2012 23:45 GMT
#1801
haha at that quote from VE "damn fine work guys"

I would definitely not describe this game as damn fine work, although fubas crumb was really good.

When I get home I will make a case against you VE. I hope you will respond to it rather than just disregarding me as a garbage player.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 08 2012 23:57 GMT
#1803
@ve so what is your excuse for not fulfilling any of your promises to post? the one that comes to mind specifically is the "twilight post" you promised.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 02:44 GMT
#1811
Keirathi says marv and VE buddying up means VE isn't scum.
But the thing is everyone knows that they like to buddy up. As scum they are trying to imitate their town play. So wouldn't it make sense that they would also buddy up as scum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 08:20 GMT
#1848
DP and VE have me voted.. seriously. I realized I'm biased but from my perspective I seem pretty damn green.
Marv defending me means nothing. If that is your primary reasons for voting me then that is weak and you know it.
DP your primary reason for voting me is that I fucked with you? You don't see how that is something a town or scum kush could have done? If anything it's a null tell.
Look at my play, if you can bear to drudge through my filter.
@VE your activity has been really bad and if you are town I doubt you put much thought into this vote. Why would you vote for an outlier candidate instead of a popular one? You haven't done of the legwork to make a case against me and convince others.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 08:24 GMT
#1850
On October 09 2012 17:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2012 15:32 Keirathi wrote:
On October 09 2012 15:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On October 09 2012 14:50 Keirathi wrote:
@VE:

Why was marv so willing to bus Node on day1, but spent time hard defending kush? I certainly don't think its impossible, but that's a pretty extreme dichotomy.


WIFOM. Man. WIFOM.

Yea, its WIFOM.

But I've been thinking about kush a lot, and VE jumping in and voting for him made me start thinking about it.

Here's my current train of thought (and yes, before you say it, its still WIFOM, but I believe it actually makes some sense). Kush comes under pretty heavy pressure day 1, and marv immediately jumps in to defend him pretty damn hard. Also, kush is the kind of player that's always an easy lynch, so as scum he would at some point be a liability to a scum marv that plans to survive until the end game (and yes, that is always marv's goal. He prides himself of being "unlynchable").

So, lets say it gets to that point and Kush flips scum. Now, because of marv's hard defense, marv looks pretty damn bad. Say what you want about being WIFOM, but scum marv almost never does things that make him look bad. Go read basically any scum game that he has ever played. He busses players that will be a liability to him surviving, and otherwise distances himself from his teammates.

So, the only way for marv not to look bad for hard-defending scum Kush is for him to plan for Kush to never get flipped. And I'm just not sure even marv is capable of that.

Which leads me to the conclusion that either 1) kush is town, or 2) marv planned to have a "change of heart" and bus kush at some point. Based on marv's past games as scum, I think (1) is more likely than (2).


Man Keir. You know this is WIFOM and near useless. Even if Kush flipped this exact argument could keep marv out of hot water.

The way I see it. Is that both node and Kush were targets early and any competent player at that point does not want to lose 2 scum that early .

Anyway. I am not convinced by your WIFOM arguments for obvious reasons. I would ask why would town Kush set WIFOM bombs at me with the express aim of disabling my ability to read him.? Why would he troll and crap up the thread.? Why would he tunnel Viscera Eyes, and none of the players similar to him, as his entire scumhunting contribution this game?

Those are all questions that need to be answered, and I think both you and I know that WIFOMing about what marv would/wouldn't do to make a read on someone is just plain silly.

My wifom bombs didn't permanently disable a read of me. Look at my fucking filter, instead of constantly saying that.
Why would I do it as town?? BECAUSE I WAS BUTTHURT how can you not understand this? No I'm not always 100% super serious scumhunt, you should know this.
Yeah Keirathi's defense is pretty wifom. But the idea that Marv defended me so that makes me scum, that is also WIFOM. Your case on me is total wifom.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 08:34 GMT
#1853
So your case against me is a collection of 1 liners, none of which are scum tells. cool. I have scumhunted. I have shat up the thread. I have done both.
OMG i masked my alignment with wifom bombs for 1 pages??? How long is my filter? More than 1 page. There should be other places to find scumtells why cant you find them?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 08:37 GMT
#1854
On October 09 2012 17:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2012 17:24 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 09 2012 17:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On October 09 2012 15:32 Keirathi wrote:
On October 09 2012 15:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On October 09 2012 14:50 Keirathi wrote:
@VE:

Why was marv so willing to bus Node on day1, but spent time hard defending kush? I certainly don't think its impossible, but that's a pretty extreme dichotomy.


WIFOM. Man. WIFOM.

Yea, its WIFOM.

But I've been thinking about kush a lot, and VE jumping in and voting for him made me start thinking about it.

Here's my current train of thought (and yes, before you say it, its still WIFOM, but I believe it actually makes some sense). Kush comes under pretty heavy pressure day 1, and marv immediately jumps in to defend him pretty damn hard. Also, kush is the kind of player that's always an easy lynch, so as scum he would at some point be a liability to a scum marv that plans to survive until the end game (and yes, that is always marv's goal. He prides himself of being "unlynchable").

So, lets say it gets to that point and Kush flips scum. Now, because of marv's hard defense, marv looks pretty damn bad. Say what you want about being WIFOM, but scum marv almost never does things that make him look bad. Go read basically any scum game that he has ever played. He busses players that will be a liability to him surviving, and otherwise distances himself from his teammates.

So, the only way for marv not to look bad for hard-defending scum Kush is for him to plan for Kush to never get flipped. And I'm just not sure even marv is capable of that.

Which leads me to the conclusion that either 1) kush is town, or 2) marv planned to have a "change of heart" and bus kush at some point. Based on marv's past games as scum, I think (1) is more likely than (2).


Man Keir. You know this is WIFOM and near useless. Even if Kush flipped this exact argument could keep marv out of hot water.

The way I see it. Is that both node and Kush were targets early and any competent player at that point does not want to lose 2 scum that early .

Anyway. I am not convinced by your WIFOM arguments for obvious reasons. I would ask why would town Kush set WIFOM bombs at me with the express aim of disabling my ability to read him.? Why would he troll and crap up the thread.? Why would he tunnel Viscera Eyes, and none of the players similar to him, as his entire scumhunting contribution this game?

Those are all questions that need to be answered, and I think both you and I know that WIFOMing about what marv would/wouldn't do to make a read on someone is just plain silly.

My wifom bombs didn't permanently disable a read of me. Look at my fucking filter, instead of constantly saying that.
Why would I do it as town?? BECAUSE I WAS BUTTHURT how can you not understand this? No I'm not always 100% super serious scumhunt, you should know this.
Yeah Keirathi's defense is pretty wifom. But the idea that Marv defended me so that makes me scum, that is also WIFOM. Your case on me is total wifom.


My case on you has some WIFOM but is far from pure WIFOM. You are aware of your meta so it is useless in making a read on you. And it is funny that your only defense is that you are not playing to your scum meta. Or is there something else that you are trying to achieve by directing me to your filter as your defense.


My defense has nothing to do with meta. I'm saying YOUR defense has everything to do with meta so you should read my filter because I think it paints me really green without any consideration of meta.
You are aware of your meta so it is useless in making a read on you

Everyone is aware of their own meta. Not all reads are based on meta LOL
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 08:49 GMT
#1858
I present to you guys a collection of VE's greatest scum hits.

On October 04 2012 05:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Node is almost certainly not the scum. There was a very real possibility that he would have been lynched and annul was right, a bus in that situation would have been pretty suboptimal.

Marv is definitely the scums. Whoever he never mentions in the game I'd probably have a hard look at. Otherwise I haven't reread the game (as I said I would :<) so I'm crippled until I do.

BC what do you think of Mattchew?

Marv is definitely scums huh? Sick scumhunting, except this is after he was outed by the paramedic.

On October 06 2012 21:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: Hapa

Twice in one game. Damn fine work guys. Sick crumb fuba.

damn fine work lol... paramedic opness is damn fine work?

On October 07 2012 03:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd like to begin by stating, for the record, that I'm well aware that I've been less active than normal. For obvious reasons the lynches have been pretty set in stone - but on top of that the steering just went out on my car and I'm looking for a new one. I've been watching the thread though and I'm ready to put this down.

Coagulation
My main issue with coag's play hasn't been his inactivity. It's the fact that when asked for his scumreads, he invariably chooses people for reasons he himself is guilty of. Most recently he threw out myself and BC as scumreads, citing activity.

Also I think this is a scumslip.
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 00:59 Coagulation wrote:
On October 04 2012 00:57 Z-BosoN wrote:
omfg lol @ coag.
Here's to never taking him seriously ever again


lol butt hurt townie detected.

You will be ok big boy walk it off.


Discuss.

So this whole quote was a lie, so is this one:
On October 07 2012 03:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
What's YOUR fucking point? That's my point. Why did Z-Bos' indignation just immediately mean that he's a butthurt townie? Why could he not be OMGUSing scum? Why can't he be insidious third party?

JUST ADMIT IT YOU'RE SCUM AREN'T YOU?!

Lie explained here:
On October 08 2012 08:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mattchew on the other hand is not active and scummy.

I never thought Coag was scum - I wanted to see who jumped onboard a shitty-ass case. Kush won. I'm presently looking over previous games to decide if I think it's because he's scum or because he's just really really bad.

So is this a normal method of scumhunting for VE? I would guess not because he is considered a good player.

On October 09 2012 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2012 07:05 kushm4sta wrote:
VE why are you so hard on my ass all of a sudden?
First you lie about suspecting coag.
Then you say you are going to look through my past games to figure out if I'm a moron or scum. Did you do that? I hope not because it would be a collosal waste of time given how limited your time must be to justify your lack of contributions to this game.
But if you actually did that then kudos to you. You should have come to the conclusion that I am indeed a moron. So why are you so suspicious of me? Because marv and hapa defended me? Well scum node attacked me. I think mafia see me as an easy target and use me to distance themselves from each other.
I am an easy scum target because I have acted superficially scummy.


I'll build a case when I have time. In the meantime, keep defending yourself against accusations I haven't made. I'm finding the reading incredibly interesting.

If you know you dont have time, then why do you keep saying you will do things that you know you don't have time to do?!


VE: he's playing bad he's playing scummy. Lynch him.

##vote VE



OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 08:56 GMT
#1859
On October 09 2012 17:46 DarthPunk wrote:
And it is very odd that you are just defending yourself and not OMGUSING like crazy right now. Which is what you usually do regardless of alignment. Add to that really good analysis out of nowhere. I could easily see you being coached this game.

So anything I do, play like shit or try to play good, makes you more suspicious of me.
Here's some true omgus for you:
+ Show Spoiler +
I used to think you were good when you caught me d1. Now I realize that you just got lucky, and actually you are bad.
I suspected your extreme badness when all your reads were dead wrong after you lynched me in the newbie game. However now your badness is confirmed.
vote darthpenguin confirmed baddie
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 14:29 GMT
#1876
I don't want to lynch BC tomorrow.
He is either 3rd party or vet but I haven't seen compelling evidence favoring one or the other.
BC's sloosh case - I think a lot of the points BC brings up can be explained by sloosh's afking/disinterest. Basically not reading the thread, which I can't blame him for.
I am still undecided whether or not I could bring myself to vote for sloosh.
@sloosh how are you so sure that BC is 3rd party and not vet?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 14:38 GMT
#1879
Something that bugs me about RB and my suspicions of VE:
It's risky to lie about a roleblock.
We have had 2 rb claims this game, VE and momentoss.
The lack of RB claims makes it seem like there is only 1 RB.
The fact that momentoss was RB means that there is a scum RB.
If there is only 1 RB and it is scum, a scum VE getting roleblocked is impossible.
So either:
1he lied about getting rb (the real scum rb died that night)
2he's town
3there is also a town rb and people just aren't claiming
Disregarding his play, 2 seems the most likely.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 14:41 GMT
#1880
@risk
z-boson is my top scumread and I would be willing to vote for him.
For the 7-7 reason and for his over-reliance on meta except when he completely throws it out the window to switch votes and save a scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 15:21 GMT
#1896
On October 04 2012 05:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Node is almost certainly not the scum.


On October 10 2012 00:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
He's certainly scum. We should be lynching Kush today.

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 15:24 GMT
#1899
On October 10 2012 00:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kush fits the bill for newbie scum trying to blend in with town. Look at his D1 play when everyone was screaming at Shady. He slipped that he knew Shady would flip town, but wanted to kill him anyway.


D1 at the end I had my vote on node, and I left it there until shady showed up like 5 minutes before lynch. I thought that was really suspicious and node wasn't getting lynched anyway.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 15:25 GMT
#1900
On October 10 2012 00:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2012 00:21 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 04 2012 05:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Node is almost certainly not the scum.


On October 10 2012 00:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
He's certainly scum. We should be lynching Kush today.



What do these quotes mean?


They mean that your reads are either really bad this game or you are scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 09 2012 15:32 GMT
#1905
On October 10 2012 00:30 Kreb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2012 23:59 slOosh wrote:
On October 09 2012 23:49 risk.nuke wrote:
Sloosh, why do you want to lynch into third party rather then scum?

My third party read is much much stronger than my scum reads.

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2012 00:00 slOosh wrote:
Or rather, one of my stronger scum reads became a third party read.

Neither of these reply to the question. Why do you want to lynch 3rd party rather than scum?

Actually, that could be a question for everyone. Even if we knew BC was 100% 3rd party, do we really wanna lynch him? Does mafia or town benefit from keeping 3rd party alive?


Well it's not really a relevant question at this time since we don't know that BC is third party and we also do not know the nature of the third party.
I would say if it has a kp then it's definitely better to lynch a confirmed third party
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings75
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta20
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9231
GuemChi 960
Artosis 717
Rain 433
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3397
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1779
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0393
Livibee363
Maynarde163
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 50
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1457
• Scarra1208
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.