• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13610 users

Liquid City Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 06 2012 19:59 GMT
#1535
@prome You are a null read for me but you make good cases.

The only thing I sheeped you on was risk because you made a good case and he was already looking scummy to me,

I thought iamp perfect might be scum but I looked at his filter and I changed my mind.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 06 2012 22:44 GMT
#1547
@prom Why is mattchew scummy? Did I miss a case you made on him?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 00:07 GMT
#1556
So I don't think iamp is mafia also because of GSL minimafia. He is playing way different basically. It seems like his aims are more helpful than they were in gsl.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 00:09 GMT
#1559
dp im not scum. Sorry for mindfucking you I know it wasn't helpful to town but I did it anyway.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 00:24 GMT
#1570
@darth why exactly do you find my "wifom mind bombs" as you call them scummy?
Anti town yeah sure (more specifically anti you). that they were.
But I dont see what I would gain from it as scum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 00:25 GMT
#1572
Also @darth what do you think of all the other people prom brought up?
You suspect me and iamp and shiao, but what about his scum reads? Dont they seem even scummier to you?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 00:31 GMT
#1576
hapa who is your top scumread? someone who is still in the game now
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 00:39 GMT
#1584
On October 07 2012 09:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2012 09:31 kushm4sta wrote:
hapa who is your top scumread? someone who is still in the game now


LoL. Why would you even bother asking Hapa anything?


Beacuse if I was in hapa's shoes I would have a hard time answering that question, deciding if i should give a scum or town.

I'm glad you actually clarified your case on me because I want everyone to see how dumb it is.
It in itself is incredibly WIFOM. I could see the motivations for town or scum behind it.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 00:42 GMT
#1588
@hapa that's real weak hiding behind a random generator. 2/10. Marv was a way better troll than you.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 00:46 GMT
#1591
@darth it only made me harder to read in those few pages i was mindfucking you. My filter is prob like 10 pages. And I'm not mindfucking you for the great majority of it.

At the time there was nothing else going on, so this is why I felt more comfortable shitting up the thread.

It's not a town motivation that caused me to wifom you. It's a kush motivation.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 01:21 GMT
#1594
@hapa
+ Show Spoiler +
my confirmed scum thread shitting in newbie 28 was way more effective than yours, and I did it without spamming.
#1 you are violating a game rule: no spamming. Just the mod is too lazy to enforce it.
#2 if you post a million things that obviously aren't serious then you aren't confusing town, you are just making it harder to read through the thread, which I suspect most people only do once anyway. Confusing town is way more valuable.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 02:14 GMT
#1596
Less than 1 hour before the d1 lynch this is what the vote looks like:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 02 2012 12:21 BlackMamba24 wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

Shady Sands (7): Marvellosity, Coagulation, kushm4sta, Risen, iamperfection, Mementoss, risk.nuke, austinmcc, ShiaoPi, kushm4sta, BroodKingEXE, Node, kingjames01

kingjames01 (2): keirathi, mkfuba07, kreb, marvellosity, VisceraEyes, Mattchew, kushm4sta, austinmcc, Z-Boson

kushm4sta (1): Node, Mementoss, annul

VisceraEyes (1): Talismania, Z-Boson

Mementoss (0): kingjames01

austinmcc (3): kreb, mkfuba07, BloodyC0bbler

risk.nuke (1): Sharrant

Node (7): Marvellosity, VisceraEyes, austinmcc, kushm4sta, Z-Boson, iamperfection, BroodKingEXE, kingjames01

The following players have not voted: AdmiralAardvark, SlOosh, Shady Sands,

Friendly reminder to use the Voting Thread to have your vote counted.
It's a little under 1 hour till deadline.
Currently, Node is set to be lynched. (Tie with Shady Sands, he acquired 7 before Shady)

We now know that this was a bandwagon created by scum and directed at scum. At this point it's 7 for node and 7 for Shady. Scum are really scared right now.

Z-boson is the first scum to leave the bandwagon.
He moves his vote to Coag, someone who isn't even a candidate for d1 lynch. (He thinks it makes him look less suspicious than switching to shady who he knows will flip town.)

On October 02 2012 12:30 Z-BosoN wrote:
Allright, there he is.
I've decided that I will not give a shit about what people are saying regarding meta and choose whoever I think is scummiest and makes a better lynch.
I'm going with coagulation because of what I've stated earlier on him. He hasn't posted anything useful so far and flows along with content-less posts. Shows no real interest in scum hunting and his association with me on shady sands is ridiculous, as if he is incapable of reading.
##Unvote
##Vote Coagulation

Well not giving a shit about meta is quite dumb.
Also he moves from someone who looks actually scummy to someone who's meta points to null.

At that time austin (confirmed town) posts about some of the resistance to the node lynch. He singles out coag, z-boson, and sloosh. Note that all 3 of these guys still look quite scummy.

On October 02 2012 12:36 austinmcc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I can't stay up for deadline. My vote is staying on node.

In the same way that some may have concerns about the way votes are coming in, look at some of the votes going elsewhere, or admonitions to go elsewhere:

On October 02 2012 12:17 Coagulation wrote:
Everyone keep your votes on shady sands. Node bandwagon looked scummy as fuck and only makes shady look even scummier.

Wagon looks scummy. Nothing about node himself, nothing about node's posts
On October 02 2012 12:30 Z-BosoN wrote:
Allright, there he is.
I've decided that I will not give a shit about what people are saying regarding meta and choose whoever I think is scummiest and makes a better lynch.
I'm going with coagulation because of what I've stated earlier on him. He hasn't posted anything useful so far and flows along with content-less posts. Shows no real interest in scum hunting and his association with me on shady sands is ridiculous, as if he is incapable of reading.
##Unvote
##Vote Coagulation

Dude who randomly mentions Node
On October 02 2012 12:33 slOosh wrote:
Guh didn't realize how much time I actually take to read. Between Node and Shady Sands I'm leaning Shady.

With a total lack of follow through after his troll antics, he has disrupted early day discussion and dropped off. Not lynching him today on the basis of a potential modkill is stupid - he could easily trade his life for hurting day 2 discussion as well and he might not even be lynched.

The nature of the Node lynch is really strange. Reason enough to lean the former.

##Vote: Shady Sands

Node lynch is "strange." Is Node himself scummy? Are Node's posts scummy?


Paraphrasing austin:
COAG discredits the bandwagon without even mentioning the scum was being bandwagoned.
Z-BOSON previously randomly referenced forgettable node post 5 hours after the fact.
SWOOSH also talks about the "nature" of the bandwagon. OFC he thinks it's off, because he knows his scumbuddies orchestrated it.

In summary: more pressure on z-boson please.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 02:28 GMT
#1601
@Coag so if I understand your meta correctly you take a few days to figure out who you think it scum then you tunnel them for the rest of the game. Well a few days have passed and you haven't been tunneling anyone.
The only time you give your scumreads is when someone asks you for them and you give them with barely any explanation.
VE who is an obvious pick.
BC because he's afk.
Why aren't you tunneling people like you usually do?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 02:36 GMT
#1604
On October 07 2012 11:33 Coagulation wrote:
I dont know whos scum yet
want me to fake it for you?

nah I can empathize with that position.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 02:38 GMT
#1605
On October 07 2012 11:36 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2012 11:33 Coagulation wrote:
I dont know whos scum yet
want me to fake it for you?

nah I can empathize with that position.

i am bad at this game just like you
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 04:09 GMT
#1606
fuck me I'm triple posting... this is why you don't post 1 liners I guess.

Soft Defense of Playbad Vets

This group is being FOSed by a lot of people (including me) just because they have very low activity and they are known to be good and experienced mafia players.
This group definitely includes but is not probably not limited to: BloodyC0bbler, Keirathi, VisceraEyes

To use their inactivity as a scumtell I think is unfair. Here is why:

There are too many of them to all be scum. Therefore something else must be causing vets to afk
  • IRL issues are very real. Especially for people who have a life (job, wife).
  • Cluttering of the thread. This is the fault of 1) marv/hapa 2) useless posts from noobs.
  • There is no urgency since we don't have to decide on a lynch.
  • General disinterest. They have been playing for a long time. They lost their passion for forum mafia.

If you read their activity before they start lurking, it's mostly decent and what you'd expect.

I propose we focus on scum targets with more evidence than "they usually play better."
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 04:43 GMT
#1608
I'm not saying any of you aren't scum. If you are good at the game you are good at making yourself look town. I'm just saying that I don't think there is any evidence against any of you.
DPs case against you boils down to a few points:
Your attitude is aggressive.
You didn't scumhunt enough (I would say is due to general inactivity).
You didn't explain your vote on KJ enough. (I think you explained as much as most people and more than me.)
You left your vote on KJ even though he wasn't going to be lynched.
You explain your vote for marv.
You say you are slow when voting for marv.
Your increased level of not giving a shit.

None of which are scumtells IMO.
So now your method of scumhunting is saying "why don't you think I'm scum?"
#1 this line is caused by guilt for inactivity
#2 also it is in itself a way of scum hunting in which you don't have to pay close attention. You just have to scan for your name to be mentioned.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 06:38 GMT
#1611
How can you have a scum read on someone who has been afk forever??
@broodkingexe
Why do you have a scumread on Matt? Is it just because he's been afk and hasn't responded?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 12:50 GMT
#1627
@dp all your reasons are
1 me fucking with you
and
2 me fucking with you
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 07 2012 13:38 GMT
#1629
@prome
There are so many afk vets they are not all scum.
Probably at least one is scum but they have contributed so little that it's impossible to tell which.

These guys are probably quite good at playing mafia. Something as obvious as afking is not a scumtell.
That is why I think we should focus on another group of potential mafia.

##fos
risk, z boson, coag, sloosh

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9308
Artosis 651
GuemChi 208
ZZZero.O 129
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
monkeys_forever2
League of Legends
Doublelift6195
JimRising 399
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3817
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1888
Livibee411
C9.Mang0402
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1163
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 34
• Sammyuel 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1461
• Scarra1171
• Shiphtur621
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 22m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.