• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8464 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 00:49 GMT
#1063
I still think scum would of shot VE for flip insurance but so far his play is coming of as town to me

I dislike Wiggles because of the timing on the shooting and the majority of his play only happening when he was under scrutiny.

Mattchew is giving me bad vibes but the bandwagon is ALSO giving me bad vibes so I'm not sure what to do about that but given the choice of Mattcher / Dirk ill probably vote mattchew

I want to see more of the following - Jinglehell, Heist and Misder or for someone to shoot all three

I also want Kurumi to tell us what he knows about Zel because something is clearly up with that.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 00:51 GMT
#1064
On August 24 2012 09:40 Mattchew wrote:
so since everyone wants to ignore my question

i am pikachu, a blue pokemon, who can do .5 kp of damage every night and I shot wiggles night 1 and he never said anything about being shot which i find weird. I also think Dirk is scum so I would like to lynch him and finish my shots on wiggles but meh whatever.

the amount of connection theory scum hunting going on is disgusting by the way.



Would people be told they was hit even if they took 0 damage?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 01:05 GMT
#1066
Why are you all role claiming when KURUMI of all people has a VT laser...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 01:07 GMT
#1068
Didn't S+B kill himself?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 08:22 GMT
#1103
On August 24 2012 16:46 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 16:37 Kurumi wrote:
On August 24 2012 10:05 Drazerk wrote:
Why are you all role claiming when KURUMI of all people has a VT laser...

I forgot HEY BITCHES ZEPHY IS SO COOL HE CAN BLOCK THE SUN AND THEN CREATE ANOTHER ONE! DOUBLE SUN POWER!
Also I am Caterpie. Sue me.

I am braindead so I forgot that Draz made my role and I am the laser guy lol
Obligatory hurt durr i am a horse
Will try to get a photo of me with pants on my head


Don't use harden It kills you even though it will say other whys
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 08:35 GMT
#1105
On August 24 2012 17:34 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 17:22 Drazerk wrote:
On August 24 2012 16:46 Kurumi wrote:
On August 24 2012 16:37 Kurumi wrote:
On August 24 2012 10:05 Drazerk wrote:
Why are you all role claiming when KURUMI of all people has a VT laser...

I forgot HEY BITCHES ZEPHY IS SO COOL HE CAN BLOCK THE SUN AND THEN CREATE ANOTHER ONE! DOUBLE SUN POWER!
Also I am Caterpie. Sue me.

I am braindead so I forgot that Draz made my role and I am the laser guy lol
Obligatory hurt durr i am a horse
Will try to get a photo of me with pants on my head


Don't use harden It kills you even though it will say other whys

Yeah it would be good to evolve into that damn Metapod first


You will at the end of this cycle
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 12:16 GMT
#1110
The only thing making me hesitant is the fact we would need electrabuzz or jolteon to take down Gyrados but then again I don't believe the claim so why do I care

##Vote: Mattchew
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 12:56 GMT
#1112
On August 24 2012 21:42 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2012 21:16 Drazerk wrote:
The only thing making me hesitant is the fact we would need electrabuzz or jolteon to take down Gyrados but then again I don't believe the claim so why do I care

##Vote: Mattchew

Rock is 2x against flying


Huh I thought the water cancelled that out...

I HAVE A GDOS ON MY DRIZZLE TEAM T_T
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 14:41 GMT
#1116
On August 24 2012 23:32 Mattchew wrote:
So you all believe that I have a scum team that didn't tell me I have a full kp instead of a .5 and that if I had known I had a full kp I would still post in the thread that I shot a target I didnt end up actually shooting and one that didn't die and that I hit them .5 kp. All this would be a huge risk for what? What does me flipping scum make wiggles ?

Are you all this bad at deductive reasoning?


I'd throw my entire team mate under a bus any day; I let my team make their own mistakes and don't help them at all.

So yes it is completely possible your scum team hates your guts and want you dead to buy themselves the SMALLEST shred of town credit.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 24 2012 14:43 GMT
#1117
actually if you're scum it probably won't even count as town cred lynching you at this point...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 25 2012 01:43 GMT
#1306
I went to bed and you guys lynched a townie?

I also dislike Misder please shoot him.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 25 2012 02:45 GMT
#1309
On August 25 2012 11:43 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 10:43 Drazerk wrote:
I went to bed and you guys lynched a townie?

I also dislike Misder please shoot him.


What the fuck is this post.

...with that I am out to a party.


You always seem to be going somewhere don't you
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 25 2012 02:52 GMT
#1312
On August 25 2012 11:48 Zephirdd wrote:
EBWOP

it's 23:47 BRT and I've been working all week. it's night. Now explain that post.


I woke up to a mislynch and I am starting to hate this town

Misder is an active lurker with bad arguments with a throw away vote and needs to die
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 25 2012 02:56 GMT
#1313
and if you can't tell I am pretty grumpy at the moment
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 26 2012 00:38 GMT
#1344
##Vote: Misder

Kill him with fire also Dirk nice zodiac list
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 26 2012 03:33 GMT
#1349
On August 26 2012 12:27 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 12:16 Mementoss wrote:
On August 26 2012 12:01 grush57 wrote:
On August 26 2012 09:38 Drazerk wrote:
##Vote: Misder

Kill him with fire also Dirk nice zodiac list


Mr.Wiggles will reveal more. Plus 100% scum meta.
##Vote: Mr. Wiggles


lynching scum >> lynching for info

.. no?


I mean their both scum. But, Wiggles would be a better choice imo.


I see misder as a sure scum

Wiggles I see as 80% probablity of scum

I always go for the sure scum.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 26 2012 03:38 GMT
#1350
Also Kurumi how do you like your new ability?

Its perfect for you!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 26 2012 06:07 GMT
#1355
This sums up Jingle+Mattchew -

[image loading]
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 26 2012 13:54 GMT
#1358
To put this out there Jingle - Kurumi knows basically 20% of his actual role I put in a lot of pitfalls and traps he isn't aware of when using his abilities so while it may not say something in your PM that might be because the creator is a dick like me and designed it that way (Seriously Kurumi if you use harden I will murder you when this game is done)

@Dirk - Zodiac list is basically a sum up of every player in the game... which is kinda useless IMO

Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 27 2012 09:16 GMT
#1375
This uncertainty about the shot Dirk?

This is exactly why scum would shoot someone at that point (Ally or foe it matters not). This was done only to cause confusion and mayhem later in the game when we deal with VE since scum are clearly not going to kill him any time soon after that shot.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 532
Reynor 293
ByuN 224
TKL 193
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 38
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9179
Dendi1041
Counter-Strike
fl0m4802
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor395
KnowMe300
crisheroes160
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Other Games
• Shiphtur4
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 21m
OSC
7h 21m
Replay Cast
7h 21m
OSC
20h 21m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.