• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6889 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 211

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 226 Next
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 30 2012 16:50 GMT
#4201
katina didnt type ##nuke? lol!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 30 2012 17:14 GMT
#4202
I love you guys.

*sniffsniff*

You guys are like....*choke*....so smart

*compose*

It has really been a pleasure working with most of you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 30 2012 17:15 GMT
#4203
be quiet VE
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 30 2012 17:22 GMT
#4204
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 30 2012 17:32 GMT
#4205
I am really bad at mafia

dat day 1
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
July 30 2012 18:02 GMT
#4206
On July 02 2012 16:06 Protactinium wrote:
Spam:
I am a nazi on spam. Consolidate your posts and keep them focused towards contributing towards the game. Please keep the thread readable. You will get one warning and I won't hesitate to replace you, so tread carefully. Feel free to clarify anything with me.

Consider this the one warning for.... everyone? Either contribute or don't post. This is ridiculous.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 30 2012 18:24 GMT
#4207
On July 31 2012 03:02 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2012 16:06 Protactinium wrote:
Spam:
I am a nazi on spam. Consolidate your posts and keep them focused towards contributing towards the game. Please keep the thread readable. You will get one warning and I won't hesitate to replace you, so tread carefully. Feel free to clarify anything with me.

Consider this the one warning for.... everyone? Either contribute or don't post. This is ridiculous.

I would say i think it is stemming from the length of the game
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
July 30 2012 19:06 GMT
#4208
Considering the length, we will start ending lynches right away if it is mostly unanimous. Similarly, night will be posted an undetermined number of hours (a few) after all actions of been sent in. This will turn the game into a more freestyle schedule but as there is little debate anymore it seems fruitless to keep the same schedule. If there is any issue with this please pm protact. It will not start until after this night is over at the normal time.
Liquipedia
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 30 2012 19:34 GMT
#4209
nice! now do the nightflip already!
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
July 30 2012 21:02 GMT
#4210
I don't have a nuke. I will prove it when day comes. Again, I'm not Mafia, I wasn't following any orders.... I was calling people out on their behavior this game. Lynch risk.nuke and Q-bert-z first before you consider lynching me. That would be the best idea. Lynch the two remaining Mafia then gg.
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
July 30 2012 21:07 GMT
#4211
I have only recieved two pm's this game. I was quiet about them because they didn't seem to be anything of importance.

This was the first one I received:

Katina,

The scum reads found in your posts are really impressive. Even though it may seem at times that no one is reading them, know that it is not publicly debate for your best interest. Town cannot afford to lose you at this point in the game. Having you as a seemingly possible lynch is for your protection. Know that there is a group of town members that will protect you, although they may not advertise this.

Continue your great work,
Mr. Anonymous

The second one that everyone has seen:

Beloved Katina,

I know you were surprised at my alignment. I really enjoyed looking at that photo of you with your pants on your head. However, I am dead now. Speaking from the grave, I urge you to keep playing though I am not with you. I know you only enjoy playing the game because I am there. I am sorry for not logging out of my account every time I use your laptop, I simply just forget. Please forgive me. I don't want to fight with my sweet darling. Once this game is over, I hope we can play again together in a game where we are lovers. I would like you to know that I will always be there for you. See you soon in RL.

Love,
The Fool that is in love with you!

That's pretty much it.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 30 2012 21:15 GMT
#4212
On July 31 2012 06:02 Katina wrote:
I don't have a nuke. I will prove it when day comes. Again, I'm not Mafia, I wasn't following any orders.... I was calling people out on their behavior this game. Lynch risk.nuke and Q-bert-z first before you consider lynching me. That would be the best idea. Lynch the two remaining Mafia then gg.

Even assuming that sloosh' pm was an attempt to frame you, that post seems very awkward and out of place when compared to your other posts. My issue with your play on the first few days is that you were calling foolishness+palmar mafia and then tunneling people like BM+mattchew. If it was an attempt to frame you, how come mafia didn't push the idea at all?
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
July 30 2012 21:20 GMT
#4213
How does it? I was commenting on bad behavoir and playing that day. I wasn't tunneling anyone. I had my list of people who I thought was Mafia and was going after them all. Not one specific person. People like Mattchew and BM either argued with me or came up a lot in conversation so that's why it may look like tunneling. Not many said much about Palmar or Foolishness until later on. Mafia probably didn't push anything because it would draw a lot of attention to them and they know that they couldn't get me lynched (despite their efforts)
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 30 2012 21:57 GMT
#4214
You also didn't talk about zealos at all, but were suddenly very much open to lynching him on day 3. You also accuse people of being all over the place with their votes (you repeated this a lot, curious) while you personally kept jumping from candidate to candidate (palmar, foolishness, mattchew, bm, kurumi, bh, zealos and even randomly wbg, sandroba and me). You clearly didn't care about who was being lynched yet kept complaining about the lack of focus.

How do you like the q-bert-z is mole theory? Who is the last mafia in this scenario?
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 30 2012 22:27 GMT
#4215
"I really enjoyed looking at that photo of you with your pants on your head."

LAUGH

okay seriously though. We have QBert and Risk as main suspects left.
I highly doubt that one of them flips town. If one flips town, Katina is the choice.

I thought about the town-mole theory: The executives and the CEO had no information about any mole and they couldn't PM him. Since our reads on Qbert, Katina and Risk all are grounded on their PM traffic, there is no such mole, or at least their cases don't point to such a mole.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 30 2012 22:50 GMT
#4216
We are lynching Risk first right?

We know Gonzaw's message was genuine and he hasn't contributed at all this game. The case against him is the clearest in my mind so we lynch him first. The QBert thing relies on us correctly interpreting that crumb as him trying to out himself as a mole. I am most uncertain about Katina so the others go first.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 30 2012 22:55 GMT
#4217
On July 30 2012 06:53 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm obviously beeing framed. I don't have a power like that and personally I don't buy austins roleclaim that allows you to intercept messeges. It just sounds to powerfull for this setup. It looks a hell of alot more like a desperate trick the scumteam is pulling. Especially since it's coming from Austin.

Weather or not it incriminates Gonzaw I'm not sure. It's just so convenient that after he posts his fake-pm he instantly figures out who's writing style it is. Seems much more likely that he planted the gonzaw-signs himself. Unfortuantly I didn't come back in time to say this soon so I can't avert his lynch so I guess we will find out gonzaws alignment shortly but I'm bracing myself for a greenflip.
##vote: austin


Just in case people had any doubts.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 30 2012 22:55 GMT
#4218
On July 31 2012 07:50 Probulous wrote:
We are lynching Risk first right?

We know Gonzaw's message was genuine and he hasn't contributed at all this game. The case against him is the clearest in my mind so we lynch him first. The QBert thing relies on us correctly interpreting that crumb as him trying to out himself as a mole. I am most uncertain about Katina so the others go first.


aaah alright I didnt think of it from this angle yes. hmmm
probably yes. it does make sense then, sure.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 30 2012 23:26 GMT
#4219
I don't know if this is necessary but here are some dubious quotes from Risk that occur before the whole Gonzaw PM thing. Even if you ignore how both slOosh and Gonzaw directly implicated Risk you have this to contend with.

+ Show Spoiler [Case we probably don't need] +

On July 16 2012 18:59 risk.nuke wrote:
The only difference between this game and a normal game is everyone needs to scumhunt.

I included this just because it is so LOL worthy.
On July 17 2012 06:47 risk.nuke wrote:
Kurumi looks pretty busted. His first response to the accusation I can't buy. Feels like a poor scum-excuse but a nonexistant townexcuse and his posts after that are aligned with what I would expect from a busted scum.

Syllo pointed out how bad of an excuse this is to vote for Kurumi. Remember at this point Kurumi was essentially confirmed mafia and yet Risk had to try and justify is vote. I bet he desperately wanted not to be on a scumbuddy.
On July 18 2012 06:38 risk.nuke wrote:
Okey good thanks, I just finnished reading up on the thread and I'd say I did better then skimming but not really a thorough readthrough either. Right now I'm feeling of a mind to join in on the austin wagon. It seems nice there.

Nice wagon vote.

Here are a few quotes that fit the "Cause Chaos" thing
On July 19 2012 01:36 risk.nuke wrote:
Don't blame the system when the fault lies in a dumb unorganized town.

On July 22 2012 04:43 risk.nuke wrote:
Okey lets focus, and then you decide those are the candidates. Good luck getting people to agree on that lynch.

On July 23 2012 21:38 risk.nuke wrote:
I just realised I've been onboard with lynching Palmar but I hadn't actually voted him (Nor even said I was onboard killing him)

On July 23 2012 22:27 risk.nuke wrote:
Fine then, I figured we had some ten hours but maybe that's not enough. Fine lets play it safe.
##Vote: Palmar

On July 24 2012 04:21 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
One at a time. After Palmer we slow the f*** down and reassess. If Palmer flips Executive, town is in a really strong position and we have time.

I couldn't agrre with this more. The chaos we've had makes it hard just to stay updated.


Hilarious really.

Then he goes and attacks Syllo for defending Zealos when all Syllo was doing is explaining how Zealos' actions may not incriminate him.
On July 27 2012 01:29 risk.nuke wrote:
Syllo why are you so suspiciously defending zealos. You don't call him scum (despite him beeing scummy as hell), you never defend him but you do ALOT of diverting attention from him.

...
On July 27 2012 02:18 risk.nuke wrote:
##vote syllogism
tell me how you survived the night.

...
[image loading]


"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 30 2012 23:29 GMT
#4220
yeah, I think you're preaching to the choir, man
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Dota 2
Gorgc1682
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 51
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
58m
Patches Events
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.