• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7805 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XVIII - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 37 Next All
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
June 23 2012 16:02 GMT
#101
@JieXian - If i'm doing the math right, deadline is 8:00 A.M. for you. Too early?
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 23 2012 16:39 GMT
#102
ya 8 am but i'll still have to read all the posts and think right......
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Esspen
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia29 Posts
June 23 2012 18:07 GMT
#103
On June 24 2012 01:39 JieXian wrote:
ya 8 am but i'll still have to read all the posts and think right......

The answer is clear: do not sleep.
Sleep is overrated anyway...
No Quote..
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-23 20:32:51
June 23 2012 19:55 GMT
#104
On June 23 2012 21:55 Miltonkram wrote:
Hey kitaman, I wouldn't mind /replacing into this game.

NMM XVII should be finishing soon. If I were to become a replacement, would you have to boot me from the Obs QT? I'd be ok with that.


If you sign up to be a replacement, you will not be given the Obs QT.

However, you will gain +3 awesomeness points. Totally worth it, imo.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 00:09:33
June 23 2012 23:14 GMT
#105
I'm hesitant to start the game tonight. Only about 50% responded to my confirmation pm. I may wait until Sunday to start the game unless I hear from a bunch of people shortly. Sorry for the delay!

I'll continue to accept replacement signups and replace out anyone who doesn't respond by tomorrow.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BassInSpace
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia165 Posts
June 24 2012 02:50 GMT
#106
On June 24 2012 00:24 JieXian wrote:
erm actually since I'm at +8 gmt wouldn't there be a problem for me when it comes to voting? I'd have to vote a lot earlier than everyone else


You're not the only one, I'm at +10 GMT.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 24 2012 03:01 GMT
#107
This is most problematic (the delay).
☺
jaj22
Profile Joined September 2009
United Kingdom1376 Posts
June 24 2012 03:21 GMT
#108
On June 19 2012 20:46 marvellosity wrote:
True story, I got a 6 pack since I started playing TL Mafia.

During my first TL Mafia game, I lost 10 pounds in 10 days.

That's why I don't play much.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
June 24 2012 03:29 GMT
#109
On June 24 2012 03:07 Esspen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 01:39 JieXian wrote:
ya 8 am but i'll still have to read all the posts and think right......

The answer is clear: do not sleep.
Sleep is overrated anyway...


I get sick instantly if I accumulate a few hours of sleep debt during the weekdays and I don't sleep it off during the weekends...... ya I know it's lame and I'd prefer not to be so weak.

On June 24 2012 11:50 BassInSpace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 00:24 JieXian wrote:
erm actually since I'm at +8 gmt wouldn't there be a problem for me when it comes to voting? I'd have to vote a lot earlier than everyone else


You're not the only one, I'm at +10 GMT.


No man if you get up at 8 you still have 2 hours before voting. To achieve the same thing I'd have to get up at 6 =(

I'd be glad if kita can move the date line to at least 10pm but either way I'll win ^^


Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 03:34:45
June 24 2012 03:34 GMT
#110
is it too late to /obs? :o
Or am I incredibly stupid and all I need to do is read the thread?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 24 2012 03:52 GMT
#111
On June 24 2012 12:34 TehTemplar wrote:
is it too late to /obs? :o
Or am I incredibly stupid and all I need to do is read the thread?

You see that short earlier where myself and a few others created a story about homosexual monkeys?
You need to add on to that.

After that, you need to PM Black&Hard or KyjellyMan for the obs thread.
☺
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 04:05:29
June 24 2012 03:52 GMT
#112
On June 24 2012 12:34 TehTemplar wrote:
is it too late to /obs? :o
Or am I incredibly stupid and all I need to do is read the thread?


There will be a quicktopic provided that only observers and dead players may view (for example this one from NMMIV). In this area, people chat about the game, make predictions and try to make reads, and generally have a good time. You can ask our host, kitaman27, or myself, blazinghand, for the obs qt and we'll PM it to you. Due to the additional info of outside players providing reads and analysis in the QT, the link is not to be shared until after the game is over. This is also why replacement players don't have access to it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 24 2012 04:04 GMT
#113
On June 24 2012 12:52 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 12:34 TehTemplar wrote:
is it too late to /obs? :o
Or am I incredibly stupid and all I need to do is read the thread?

blzinghard


Intentional, or freudian scumtell? The world may never know.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 24 2012 04:05 GMT
#114
On June 24 2012 13:04 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 12:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 24 2012 12:34 TehTemplar wrote:
is it too late to /obs? :o
Or am I incredibly stupid and all I need to do is read the thread?

blzinghard


Intentional, or freudian scumtell? The world may never know.


I have no idea what you're talking about.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 24 2012 04:06 GMT
#115
On June 24 2012 13:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 13:04 Keirathi wrote:
On June 24 2012 12:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 24 2012 12:34 TehTemplar wrote:
is it too late to /obs? :o
Or am I incredibly stupid and all I need to do is read the thread?

blzinghard


Intentional, or freudian scumtell? The world may never know.


I have no idea what you're talking about.


Of course, Mr. Corleone.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 19:09:38
June 24 2012 14:37 GMT
#116
On June 24 2012 13:29 Keirathi wrote:
A friend of mine wrote a very very comprehensive mafia bot a few years ago, and we used it to play ~10,000 games back in the day.


ok then you used a bot? How..
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
June 24 2012 18:08 GMT
#117
On June 24 2012 23:37 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 13:29 Keirathi wrote:
So, are people still interested in IRC mafia?

A friend of mine wrote a very very comprehensive mafia bot a few years ago, and we used it to play ~10,000 games back in the day. All your favorite roles are in (cop, doc, vig, watcher, track, roleblocker, miller, sk, jester, etc etc etc), and there are many gametypes (fully modular, so making new game types is a piece of cake as well), including some basic types like c10, c11, etc, and many themed games (Mario, TF2, Deus Ex, Simpsons). It handles making a random seperate channel for the mafia, fully handles voting, day actions, night actions; basically everything you could possible want, and its handled instantly.

The only problem is that QuakeNet is fairly restrictive on the amount of "spam" you can have, and between the necessary channel messages that keep the game rolling, and the role/action PMs, it ends up getting flood kicked. So we would have to play on an irc server that has looser flooding rules (the only one I 100% know it works on is irc.tribalwar.com because thats the server it came from).

Anyways, if anyone would be interested in at least trying it out, let me know and I can get everything set up and running.


wth Keirathi if you've played over 10000 games what are you doing in the newbies' game?


I didn't say *I* have played over 10,000 games, although I have played probably 1000-2000. But IRC Mafia is fairly different from forum mafia, and I mentioned when I /in'd that I had played IRL and IRC mafia a fair amount in the past.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 24 2012 18:13 GMT
#118
On June 24 2012 12:29 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 11:50 BassInSpace wrote:
On June 24 2012 00:24 JieXian wrote:
erm actually since I'm at +8 gmt wouldn't there be a problem for me when it comes to voting? I'd have to vote a lot earlier than everyone else


You're not the only one, I'm at +10 GMT.


No man if you get up at 8 you still have 2 hours before voting. To achieve the same thing I'd have to get up at 6 =(

I'd be glad if kita can move the date line to at least 10pm but either way I'll win ^^


Sorry, its hard to come up with a time that works for everyone. If I bump it a few hours back, then we have europeans that have to wake up a 3am

I've heard from everyone so the game will definitely be starting tonight!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 24 2012 18:41 GMT
#119
Official Night 0. Let's do this.

I think that Kitaman27 and BlazingHand are going to die day 1. If this happens, i think i will lay my suspicions upon Miltonkram, because he has obviously been the most antagonistic towards those two.
☺
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
June 24 2012 19:09 GMT
#120
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck, Release is already on to me.


My Night 0 case on Release:
OMGUS, OMGUS, OMGUS etc.

Oh, and he makes my life hell when I'm scum Lynch him first please.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 180
Nina 114
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
firebathero 74
910 38
NaDa 34
Counter-Strike
Fnx 802
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0178
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9449
Liquid`Hasu1713
crisheroes1523
Trikslyr91
Other Games
summit1g6538
Liquid`RaSZi5812
Beastyqt717
shahzam552
ToD234
Pyrionflax216
B2W.Neo214
KnowMe134
JimRising 95
ArmadaUGS84
ZombieGrub77
IndyStarCraft 60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream356
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Eskiya23 19
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie1078
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.