• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13515 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 02 2012 21:33 GMT
#2218
can I join? I miss talking to people in masons
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 16:45 GMT
#2257
I have a question kita. With the way the game's going, and the fact that in the eyes of the entire town, there's confirmed scum to be voted for, were you expecting anything different?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 17:01 GMT
#2259
Well let's change that. Let's pretend that Gambit is dead for a second. Who do you want dead?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 17:50 GMT
#2260
That goes out to everyone. There's no point in wasting the rest of the day with "well we got the confirmed scum!" Lets have a look at targets for the next day.

For example, I agree with marv about Manason, and added a point of my on. Thoughts?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 19:55 GMT
#2262
OR WE COULD TWIDDLE OUR THUMBS AND WAIT

That works too I guess :3

I'll put my vote on Gambit too to make sure no sudden switches happen. Fuck yeah reducing scum KP
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 20:55 GMT
#2267
I don't recall a necessity to give an opinion of every person in the game jaj, just the ones I'm suspicious of. That was Manason, and before I switch to Zealos because I didn't want VE dead.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 21:59 GMT
#2269
I'm suspicious of everyone. But the levels of suspicion vary. Kita? As it stands, a bit less suspicious than the rest. I think the cases on his are pretty stretched, and I like his responses for now.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 22:00 GMT
#2270
Wait...that came out a bit wrong. He's not my most not-scum read, but he's one of the guys who I think is more likely to be not-scum than others.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 23:17 GMT
#2288
Dammit Prob, why you so awesome....I was watching that episode yesterday
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 03 2012 23:22 GMT
#2293
(I'm in a game of Dota. Will answer once I'm out)
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 04 2012 00:41 GMT
#2296
Fs...erased my message 3 times now....

ET you picture was....actually quite accurate. I feel that kita has made some town posts:

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 31 2012 01:51 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 01:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kita are you town?

I mean, obviously I have doubts...but I was unable to make a cohesive case against you last night when I tried. I think you're playing a pretty manipulative game, but not necessarily scummy after trying to build a case. I'm willing to work with you if you're town.


I wanted to work together VE! I really did! But then you shunned logic and focused on your nonsense manipulation arguement to the point where you could no longer be included in our order! Don't blame us for your failings VE.

I counted 17 instances in your filter where you found me suspicious, wanted me lynched, or suggested that I should be shot. My policy has not changed. The only change is that I have written a case against you and Meapak no longer suspects me. So tell me, what has changed that made you go from the point of stating that I "claimed scum in the thread" to being town. You say you cannot build a case against me, but that did not stop you from pushing for my death the previous cycle. What gives?

Furthermore, why were you unwilling to push a case on me without Meapak's support? If I was truly your number one suspect, why does he have to push the lynch on me, rather than yourself?


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 02 2012 12:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 12:31 Probulous wrote:
The case is clear against you. You pushed a VE lynch and then let MZ railroad it through. You wre apparently in the thread all day but hardly contributed.


Well it's not clear to me. I can't defend myself against something that isn't written.

I pushed a VE lynch, which the majority of the players in the game found perfectly reasonable. Why does whether or not Meapak also posted a case have any impact on my alignment? Mine came first and my prefered lynch target was pushed through, what else was there to contribute?

Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 12:31 Probulous wrote:
Then you blame VE for distracting you from zealos?


Remind me to include my sarcasm tag next time.



but has shown some scummy posting too:

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 03 2012 01:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 20:13 Probulous wrote:
I have been over this but essentially it seemed like Kita was more concerned about a lyncher than scum. The lyncher would be taking a huge risk to push himself into the mayor role even more so if they do not know their target.


Well I guess we disagree. I know I would have 100% gone all out to get elected mayor as a lyncher or assassin and I felt my plan increased our chances of getting an anti-town player into office.




so I've come to a null. But when I come to a null, I put them as slightly more town as compared to people who I've barely seen. Personal thing. So I put kita as a bit closer to town as, say, austin or kenpachi. Thus me saying I like that.

So I'm null right now, possibly leaning more town but that's purely gut feeling. Then again, my gut was why I took my vote off VE...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 05 2012 16:46 GMT
#2457
Prob, you're 100% certain of your sanity now?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 05 2012 18:07 GMT
#2463
I dunno, I had a pretty town read on Prob. Then again I was 50/50 on kita so I guess I could go along with it.

Why Maju over others ET?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 05 2012 18:24 GMT
#2465
kita I'm confused. Are you trying to say that the medic is likely in the last 3 or the last 6?

And more importantly...why are you writing it like that?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 05 2012 18:58 GMT
#2471
Toad, ET, while we wait for 1-2 responses, would you care to join me in some speculation?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 05 2012 22:33 GMT
#2490
I actually agree with kita right now. If there is someone else who protected MZ, then they really should claim right now. It's 100% more important to prevent a misslynch. As it stands its 10v4. That leaves us with two misslynches away from losing.

Also I terms of your check Prob, it's completely viable for scum to keep framing kita. He's been a lynch target for basically the entire game, so one would assume people would DT check him to check their sanity.

For the record kita, I still think Manason should die first. Have a look at the filter and seriously give me a reason as to why he isn't scummy.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 06 2012 16:32 GMT
#2578
Should have voted last night....

I like the plan Toad has in place. Ofc there's also the point where a vigi should probably not shoot tonight without claiming or that will mess up any reads into the night actions.

"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 06 2012 17:42 GMT
#2581
He's gone for a few hours. You're thinking the bandwagon is too easy?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 06 2012 20:18 GMT
#2590
I'd prefer Manason, but I can see a Maju lynch as a good call too.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 06 2012 22:49 GMT
#2617
Yay prob is back!

Switching your vote Proob?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1301
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1301
ByuN 538
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 180
BRAT_OK 53
EmSc Tv 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 121
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9127
Counter-Strike
fl0m2984
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3523
Liquid`Hasu463
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2304
FrodaN1523
B2W.Neo796
olofmeister617
Khaldor486
Beastyqt258
Livibee177
crisheroes168
Mew2King73
ToD52
kaitlyn27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick440
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 8
EmSc2Tv 8
angryscii 0
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 9
• Reevou 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach63
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV641
Other Games
• imaqtpie1001
• Shiphtur696
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
OSC
4h 23m
Replay Cast
4h 23m
OSC
17h 23m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.