• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13104 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 17:55 GMT
#1765
I should probably vote VE since I finally stated my feelings about it
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 18:21 GMT
#1770
MH are you seriously not even considering the aspect of you being wrong?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 18:50 GMT
#1784
Seriously...I'm going to break out the Dickensian in a second if this goes on

But Toad seems to have renamed himself to Meapak_Ziphh
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 21:54 GMT
#1883
My main reasoning is that this is exactly how VE played in LI. But there are doubts, because basically no one else has agreed with me. Hell the only one I see who agrees with that point is Toad.

Bugs' cavalier vote is bothering me as well, as is MZ's zealous tunneling. But it'd be stupid to NOT lynch VE.....
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 21:55 GMT
#1884
Then again, I had the same doubt is LI, and VE flipped scum...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 22:36 GMT
#1918
OK, I had a look at LIII and MTG like Mattchew mentioned....yeah, VE did the same. I think that LI is so engraved in my mind that I've drowned out the rest...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 22:55 GMT
#1948
Fuck it...doubts win this.

##unvote
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 23:00 GMT
#1968
Hey, I switched to Zealos
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 23:01 GMT
#1973
Also, Wiggles has double vote remember. There's still 14 on VE
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 23:02 GMT
#1975
Too late bud. Think you're dead
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 31 2012 23:15 GMT
#1995
Told you he was dead...sorry for not believing you earlier VE

Wait....what does Zealos' role mean? Does he control all of scum KP or just one?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 00:10 GMT
#2034
I'll never attack you BH. Well, till you're scum.

Also, kita when was the last time you've ever seen me make a long post?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 00:22 GMT
#2044
While we're here, a bit of clarity please Toad

Do you want vigs to shoot BH and myself because of the late switch?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 16:56 GMT
#2111
On June 01 2012 23:48 Manason wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 23:40 marvellosity wrote:
On June 01 2012 23:29 Manason wrote:
Ok well there is something I want to make clear right now. I never thought VE was Scum. The reason why I gave him a vote was because I was suspicious by the whole bread crumb deal, added on to the fact that he was going to get lynched and I would rather a VE lynch than a no-lynch. For the people saying that I don't provide any evidence, you guys don't seem to be quoting anything in my filter to prove I'm scum either, although I would give you the benefit of the doubt as it is night, I expect something tomorrow and as a show of good will I will make a complete case against who I think is scum.

I know this isn't going to go in my favor and probably harm my chances even more, but I'm lazy and don't want to go digging through peoples filters and making a case. I like to leave that to the vets. Like I've already said though I'll attempt a case D3.


Remind me for a moment how a complete lack of scumhunting and voting for a townie lynch isn't scummy


the complete lack of scum hunting is scummy, but voting for VE is completely understandable, while I did think he was town I wasn't without doubts. Like I've said above, better a VE lynch than a no-lynch, no one was going for Kita so I hopped on the bandwagon so that we didn't have a no-lynch.


At no point in a game is it better to kill a townie as opposed to a no-lynch. Wtf kind of logic is that?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 19:15 GMT
#2135
I'm insulted I'm not on the list
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 19:16 GMT
#2137
Oh, nvm...I thought that was a list of all the players

Was wondering where my other half was too
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 23:58 GMT
#2169
What the penis just happened
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 02 2012 19:28 GMT
#2208
Well I'm here now kita if you wanna chat about the game.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 02 2012 19:54 GMT
#2211
On June 03 2012 04:44 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2012 04:28 Hassybaby wrote:
Well I'm here now kita if you wanna chat about the game.


Why is it day three and you haven't written a case against anyone this game?

And why is the thread so silent -_-


Mostly because the main discussions happened during Day 1 and Night 1, and i was out for a lot of that, either feeling unwell or preparing for my trip. If you have any specific person that I should have a look at besides they main candidates then I'll happily do that.

Also I suck at writing full cases
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 02 2012 20:19 GMT
#2214
My main read as it stands it Manason. Take the other posts aside for a second, but Bh and myself saw this at the same time it seems (well we ARE the same person):

On June 01 2012 23:29 Manason wrote:
Ok well there is something I want to make clear right now. I never thought VE was Scum. The reason why I gave him a vote was because I was suspicious by the whole bread crumb deal, added on to the fact that he was going to get lynched and I would rather a VE lynch than a no-lynch. For the people saying that I don't provide any evidence, you guys don't seem to be quoting anything in my filter to prove I'm scum either, although I would give you the benefit of the doubt as it is night, I expect something tomorrow and as a show of good will I will make a complete case against who I think is scum.

I know this isn't going to go in my favor and probably harm my chances even more, but I'm lazy and don't want to go digging through peoples filters and making a case. I like to leave that to the vets. Like I've already said though I'll attempt a case D3.


On June 01 2012 23:48 Manason wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 23:40 marvellosity wrote:
On June 01 2012 23:29 Manason wrote:
Ok well there is something I want to make clear right now. I never thought VE was Scum. The reason why I gave him a vote was because I was suspicious by the whole bread crumb deal, added on to the fact that he was going to get lynched and I would rather a VE lynch than a no-lynch. For the people saying that I don't provide any evidence, you guys don't seem to be quoting anything in my filter to prove I'm scum either, although I would give you the benefit of the doubt as it is night, I expect something tomorrow and as a show of good will I will make a complete case against who I think is scum.

I know this isn't going to go in my favor and probably harm my chances even more, but I'm lazy and don't want to go digging through peoples filters and making a case. I like to leave that to the vets. Like I've already said though I'll attempt a case D3.


Remind me for a moment how a complete lack of scumhunting and voting for a townie lynch isn't scummy


the complete lack of scum hunting is scummy, but voting for VE is completely understandable, while I did think he was town I wasn't without doubts. Like I've said above, better a VE lynch than a no-lynch, no one was going for Kita so I hopped on the bandwagon so that we didn't have a no-lynch.


Fuck lynch for information. Fuck whether you can get a switch going to another person so we edefinitely get a lynch. AT NO POINT is it a good idea to vote for a guy to be lynched that you think is not scum, and most definitely not one you think it town. He said he had doubts that VE was town, but that doesn't mean you vote for him...that's like his thinking "well the best way to find out is to kill him!" And imo a no-lynch is so much better than lynching a townie. That's why I took my vote off.

I really don't like that thinking. It's the same shit that acro and I suggested in Holy Roman, and that turned out balls.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.