• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8857 users

TL Mafia LIV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 26 2012 19:37 GMT
#80
/in if you're ok with me being in 2 games, if not, looks like a sick setup anyways :D
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 21:28:32
April 26 2012 21:14 GMT
#89
Will do Kurumi.
EDIT: I'm good to play :D
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 03 2012 13:35 GMT
#273
Hi guys, I'm at work, and a BLU soldier :3
I'll post something useful when I get home.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 03 2012 16:30 GMT
#292
At the moment it just feels like we are running in circles. We seem to be very quick at voting for the first thing that anyone does wrong without really thinking about it. We need to vote when we actually have a decent read, not when someone makes an offhand remark that seems a tiny bit "off" That's what I won't be voting till a little later, when I've got a better idea of who's who.

I think the Blub thing at the start was really pretty strange, but I'm not convinced it warrants a vote on its own.

Palmar: I don't get why he has to post so much useless stuff. I don't ever agree with the arguement "It's what he normally does" because it just lets him hide his scumminess. So what I would say to you is; if you're town, just tone it down a bit to allow people to make useful points instead of constantly replying to random stuff you're posting.

On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 04 2012 12:59 GMT
#410
On May 04 2012 17:11 Eiii wrote:
Day 1 absentee checking in! I feel bad about only getting one post in in the first ~36 hours and I'm gonna make an effort to contribute more this game so have a chunk of text:

I'm not going to be voting for grush today unless something crazy happens before the deadline. Tossing aside his random bandwagon vote I don't think he responded to the pressure unreasonably. I mean, I'd be pretty upset as well if I was being pressured to put out analysis posts when the rest of town's strategy was jump-down-people's-throats-at-the-drop-of-a-hat-and-see-what-sticks. Either way, he's said some things and eyes will be on him now in the future. If he disappears or slips up, we'll notice.

I'm going to spoiler this next bit because I managed to start writing it and then realized I was probably wrong about halfway through and my position changed from 'this guy's scum' to 'eh'.

+ Show Spoiler +

Between this:

On May 03 2012 10:15 papapanda wrote:
It is reasonable to vote for blubb if no one else comes out with major slip-ups, and the town has to lynch someone.
Otherwise I would sit back and wait for N1 or D2 when more information might be available.


Which people have already called him out on, and this:

On May 03 2012 22:31 papapanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 08:11 blubbdavid wrote:
The confusing thing is that in a sense vanilla townies are also blue roles, just without power. I wanted to ask Ken whether he had a powerrole or not.


A 1.2 line defense? Only a little better than grush.

Some of us are obviously more seasoned than others. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't I play with you before in my first game?
The way I see it is when we have two suspicious guys, I would lynch the more experienced person because there is less possibility that his mistakes are due to the fact that he was careless or ignorant.


In which he brushes off david's requested explanation for his actions (because apparently length is everything). But then I went back and looked at the context again and realized that he was just putting more pressure on because david was crazy-overreacting to being called out for the minor blue-hunting he was doing right off the bat, which is pretty reasonable. So, nevermind. Panda seems pretty cool.


I'll have to vote tomorrow-- I've got an hour I can use to find someone.

So what opinion do you actually have. You got any scumreads?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 04 2012 23:22 GMT
#584
Shitshit
Really sorry guys, was planning to vote just before the deadline.
Gl town.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason80
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21101
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 160
Hyuk 145
firebathero 116
ggaemo 97
ZZZero.O 73
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7988
febbydoto13
League of Legends
Doublelift1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1195
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Khaldor1305
crisheroes1088
Liquid`Hasu869
Other Games
summit1g3101
FrodaN2467
Beastyqt800
KnowMe301
mouzStarbuck297
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1148
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8343
• WagamamaTV444
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 21m
INu's Battles
16h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.