• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7567 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 01:18 GMT
#1585
I'm more comfortable with a Bluelightz lynch than a Dirk lynch at the moment. I don't think either of them are great choices, but of the two, Bluelightz is better.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 01:18 GMT
#1586
On March 23 2012 10:16 MidnightGladius wrote:
You received a watcher item at the beginning of Day 2, used it, and saw that willz visited Velinath during the Day?

I got the camera d2. I used it last night.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 01:20 GMT
#1588
Velinath the point is that he was hesitant.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 02:14 GMT
#1598
ghost the problem is that you failed to provide reads on anyone else except Kenpachi. It's pretty much town consensus that Kenpachi is probably 3P so that barely counts.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 14:17 GMT
#1632
On March 23 2012 19:54 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Haven't read the thread yet.

I have a lemon.

Nisani's bus on bluelightz was basically a scumclaim

##Vote Nisani201

Lol. What makes you think it was a bus?

I've explained everything in the thread. You should read it.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 14:26 GMT
#1635
JayJay have you ever considered the possibility that I don't know who the scum members are, and I made an educated guess that it would be more likely to be Dirk than Bluelightz at that situation?

Voting Dirk does not make me scum. Other people were talking about his scumminess in the thread. Your case is stupid.

Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 14:53 GMT
#1639
No it's not. It's me posting my two scumreads. You're just rephrasing it to make me look scummy.

For the most part of this game I've generally had a town read on you. But the fact that you're keeping this up even though I've adequately defended myself makes me start to think that you're scum.

But I wont push you today. I still want everyone to look at Ghost's filter and see how much he has been avoiding giving confident reads. He is the best lynch for today. Lynch him.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 14:54 GMT
#1640
On March 23 2012 23:51 MidnightGladius wrote:
Yeah, Nisani surviving the Night had to be some kind of fluke.

Yeah I know. Who would have guessed that a potential lynch candidate would have been left alive by scum?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 15:20 GMT
#1644
I said he was on my scum list. Is that not confident enough for you?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 15:27 GMT
#1645
The problem with your case is that you don't understand that I had 2 scum reads. Yes, two. I didn't vote blue at the beginning because dirk looked like a better target, and because it looked like there would be more votes because of the discussion level.

You have to stop looking at this from a scum perspective and look from a town perspective. The fact is that there is a town motive for everything I did.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 16:46 GMT
#1653
blubbdavid the difference between me and Ghost is that ghost was much less confident.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 16:50 GMT
#1655
If he is a lurker then he will get modkilled.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 16:55 GMT
#1657
Kenpachi does the GLaDOS voting thing work if you're dead?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 23 2012 22:10 GMT
#1662
This is bullshit.

Foolishness, can you talk some sense into these people?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 06:26 GMT
#1674
Alright since it's very likely I'm going to die soon I'm going to claim.

I am the inventor. I can invent anything and give it to anyone, but I can't give to the same person twice. I gave myself the security camera n1. I won't say who I gave the puppet strings to but I can tell what they do. You target someone and all actions done against you are instead done to the puppet. You can also kill the puppet. It works just like the puppet master role in ptp2.

If you need more confirmation I will let someone else decide what I invent tonight.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 15:33 GMT
#1706
Alright mementos analysis is the biggest ever but I won't respond to it now because I'm on my phone.

Yes I gave the strings to jayjay on purpose, because he has the case on me. If I had given them to someone else and they had claimed an item, jay would think that that person was lying.

It's absurd to think that I was able to correctly redirect those items two nights in a row. If you need anymore confirmation, as I said, I'll invent whatever you want tonight.

I'd much rather not lynch Sinani since he's the guy we're supposed to lynch when there aren't any other candidates. I'll look into it once I'm off my phone.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 15:34 GMT
#1707
Ffs the beginning was supposed to day "biggest bullshit ever"
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 15:37 GMT
#1709
Also the fact that foolishness isn't telling our strange to me. Part of me wants to think he was revived as an anti town zombie but maybe I'm just thinking that because I just played through kaller.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 15:39 GMT
#1710
On March 25 2012 00:37 ghost_403 wrote:
@sbrubbles: I don't think we can give him the benefit of the doubt, and I think it's better to lynch him today.

I would guess that he's the scum inventor. If he was a town inventor, he would most likely have a specific name, the same way that the grey fox did. Including that in his post is legal and would go a long way towards verifying his claim. If he wasn't an inventor, his claim would be the stupidest claim possible. Maybe he could get away with claiming roleblock, but I kind of doubt it. As far as I know, there's been no evidence of an RB thus far in the game.

I believe that he is the scum inventor, and this explains why he didn't give himself a proper name. A scum inventor role would have an Aperture related name to it, and link his alignment to bluelightz. (Or VE, but I doubt the sleepers would get an inventor.)

There's nothing I can do about that.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 15:42 GMT
#1712
On March 25 2012 00:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 00:39 Nisani201 wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:37 ghost_403 wrote:
@sbrubbles: I don't think we can give him the benefit of the doubt, and I think it's better to lynch him today.

I would guess that he's the scum inventor. If he was a town inventor, he would most likely have a specific name, the same way that the grey fox did. Including that in his post is legal and would go a long way towards verifying his claim. If he wasn't an inventor, his claim would be the stupidest claim possible. Maybe he could get away with claiming roleblock, but I kind of doubt it. As far as I know, there's been no evidence of an RB thus far in the game.

I believe that he is the scum inventor, and this explains why he didn't give himself a proper name. A scum inventor role would have an Aperture related name to it, and link his alignment to bluelightz. (Or VE, but I doubt the sleepers would get an inventor.)

There's nothing I can do about that.


Since when can an inventor give himself an item? That would be incredibly imbalanced and there would never be any reason for a player to ever give an item to anyone else other than themselves.

Read my claim. I can't give to the same person twice.
Enjoy your day.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11m
CranKy Ducklings5
Patches Events
5h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 11m
OSC
13h 11m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.