• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:00
CEST 04:00
KST 11:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)23Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9328 users

Kaller Game

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 22 2012 01:11 GMT
#23
/in
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 23 2012 00:37 GMT
#68
On February 23 2012 03:16 Curu wrote:
/in

Please give me bullets and let everyone know they came from me!


YES someone who can testify that im playing dota .o/
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 23 2012 00:37 GMT
#69
wait is that a good thing?
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#143
On February 24 2012 04:16 syllogism wrote:
I'll compensate by not playing while being signed up


Syllo, thats just in bad taste, even if this is a Kaller styed game . There are no excuses for that kind of behavior , and everyone who does this is , frankly, a huge moron
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 14:33 GMT
#156
On February 24 2012 14:09 Ciryandor wrote:
Needs more Day[9]

I wonder if we'll even get to that point.

##Assassinate kitaman27


I support everything that ends with ##Assassinate Kita.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 22:17 GMT
#245
Oh shit time for some mafia .o/
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 22:26 GMT
#250
On February 25 2012 07:20 vaderseven wrote:
wtf is this ".o/" bs



its a guy with a fist in the air .

dont you shit on cute things like that
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 22:29 GMT
#255
On February 25 2012 07:27 syllogism wrote:
I've in my possession one (1) Ice cream and am willing to trade it for an item of equal of greater value


I want icecream.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 22:32 GMT
#258
On February 25 2012 07:30 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 07:28 Palmar wrote:
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT


[image loading]

A nuclear missile has been launched towards Greymist, it'll hit him whenever the day ends.


Though the hour grows dark, we stand fast!

Never give up...Never surrender!


you stand fast?
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 22:34 GMT
#262
On February 25 2012 07:33 vaderseven wrote:
##move away from greymist at a speed that will place me at a safe position when missles explode


So you are not standing fast against the darkness? Obvscum
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 23:39 GMT
#303
Q, , , q0, F
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 23:45 GMT
#306
n  r =X i;jmij  (e + f)  r < r  n;
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 23:48 GMT
#308
aww its screwing up my formulas. anyways i know you guys are really thankful for my valuable contributions so far, so see you sunday -> exam on a saturday into making sure i forget the exam is the plan for tomorrow.

byee
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 24 2012 23:55 GMT
#310
i want to see that
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 25 2012 01:20 GMT
#318
On February 25 2012 10:01 Curu wrote:
I am running for Emperor. A vote for Curu is a vote for victory.


Victory for whom?
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 25 2012 01:49 GMT
#324
On February 25 2012 10:41 Curu wrote:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT


[image loading]


I'm sexy and I know it.


/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT


Is that your Spectre outfit?
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 25 2012 03:38 GMT
#342
On February 25 2012 12:10 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:54 Forumite wrote:
Jackal, why do you want to kill Chaos13 and Nisani201 as your first order of business as Mayor? Why them, and not someone obnoxious, like Curu?

Curu hadn't burned our retinas at the time I announced.
I am flexible in my positions and policies. I can also lick my elbow. That is flexibility to the max. I shall kill Curu when I'm elected. Unless he starts posting pics of hot chicks. The Village People are not hot chicks. I don't believe Curu is up to this challenge.
I bring a certain skill set to the job of Mayor tailored specifically for this game.
1 - I am irreverent. I don't give a shit what you believe, you're wrong.
2 - My grasp of the use of profanity exceeds anything any of you have ever witnessed before. I have many years of experience in professional profaning. I was an army platoon sergeant. I can swear at you in ways your mother never dreamed of.
3 - I have no conscience. Ripping your guts out doesn't bother me at all.
4 - I shot L in L night 1. Fuck with me. I dare you.
5 - My sense of humor is a national treasure that needs to survive til the end of the game.
6 - I've got god on my side.
7 - I get laid more than you do.
8 - I'm 100% guaranteed town.
A vote for me is a vote for me. A vote for anybody else is wasted.


give me proof for 2,3,6 and seven and your vote is mine. I especially want to see number two. PM me if its not acceptable even for this thread ( I sure hope it is not)
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 25 2012 16:10 GMT
#393
On February 26 2012 00:27 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 00:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 26 2012 00:19 sandroba wrote:
Okay I want to try something out.
##Nuke Forumite

You are nuking me to try something out? Great...

Yes.


It worked
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 25 2012 16:16 GMT
#395
Also the sperm burping road whore kind of won me over.

##Vote Jackal

^.^
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 25 2012 16:16 GMT
#396
On February 26 2012 01:16 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 01:10 Erandorr wrote:
On February 26 2012 00:27 sandroba wrote:
On February 26 2012 00:25 Forumite wrote:
On February 26 2012 00:19 sandroba wrote:
Okay I want to try something out.
##Nuke Forumite

You are nuking me to try something out? Great...

Yes.


It worked


let's see.

##nuke Erandorr

no hard feelings.


Fucking germans
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
Nina 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13293
Rain 2209
Artosis 601
Dewaltoss 29
NaDa 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever645
NeuroSwarm157
League of Legends
Doublelift4812
Counter-Strike
taco 567
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1640
ArmadaUGS355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1232
WinterStarcraft500
Other Games
summit1g8836
Day[9].tv737
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0200
PiGStarcraft200
Maynarde161
ViBE145
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick854
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv737
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h
OSC
11h
Stellar Fest
11h
OSC
22h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.