• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7256 users

Normal Mini Mafia I - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 03:26 GMT
#718
Lukas Bastonne
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 03:28 GMT
#719
I'd ask your name for funsies, but I don't know warhammer lore
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 03:45 GMT
#723
I'm assuming you have a read off of Nisani based off of past games? I can't work out anything from him. He has been super random, and pushed sentinel, but so did some other people. I like bluelightz more as a target.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 03:49 GMT
#724
On February 14 2012 12:05 Nisani201 wrote:
##Vote: Bluelightz

Pretty please don't kill me.


Ok.

On February 14 2012 12:44 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 12:24 EchelonTee wrote:
Imperial Stormtrooper

glad you have reading comprehension this time

I call bullshit.

##Unvote
##Vote: EchelonTee

It would have been ideal for scum to use delay last night, and that's probably what he did.

You guys can lynch me today but tomorrow you better be lynching Echelon.


This is my response:

On February 14 2012 03:47 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 03:44 TheToast wrote:
On February 14 2012 02:11 prplhz wrote:
We're lynching Nisani201 tomorrow no matter who gets killed tonight.

I'm stealing your reply-with-red-numbers style EchelonTee. It's pretty nice.


Would just give mafia the chance to snipe who ever has the best arguments and give them the chance to drag this out longer.

ONE WAY TRAIN TO WIFOM CITY WOOHOOO!!

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 03:53 GMT
#725
You don't even make sense lol... if you're so sure that I'm scum and delayed, why say "you guys can lynch me"? The 2KP plus your lynch would mean town loses. you're just trying to make it seem like you got nothing to lose.

##Vote Nisani201
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 03:54 GMT
#726
##Vote: Nisani201
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 07:43 GMT
#733
On February 14 2012 14:46 Nisani201 wrote:
I'm not going to bother defending myself because I know I'm going to get lynched anyways. But I will say that you guys like using WIFOM a lot.


your entire case on me is WIFOM


On February 14 2012 15:07 TheToast wrote:

Also...... I have no idea which way to vote today. Not sure it matters since you only need a majority of 3 I believe.


don't commit your vote too late, lest vote switch shenanigans occur

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 07:48 GMT
#734
On February 14 2012 16:41 Bluelightz wrote:
Nisani has been contributing little.

##Vote: Nisani201

I do feel like claiming :3 if you need me to claim just say it.


weren't you the one who suggested a mass blue claim D2? make your own judgement whether you think it would help at this point.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 08:03 GMT
#736
Hmm you spelled Vanilla wrong. SCUM SLIP??????




no rly tho, I thought you might've been some non-investigative blue role which is why I didn't say "claim now"; I presumed that if you had any information that could insta-win this game, you would've come out with it already.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 14 2012 21:22 GMT
#743
It's k ^^
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 15 2012 03:56 GMT
#745
why is that "oh nooooo" bluelightz?

On February 14 2012 23:10 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 19:03 prplhz wrote:
On February 14 2012 15:07 TheToast wrote:
On February 14 2012 12:30 prplhz wrote:
I'm Yorrick or something like that, too lazy to browse back through PM history to find it.


You have that many PMs huh? Since what you mostly do is play Mafia, I think you pretty much just admitted to being scum in one of the games you currently have going.




Also...... I have no idea which way to vote today. Not sure it matters since you only need a majority of 3 I believe.

I'm very dissatisfied with how you are actively inferring things about my alignment, publicly, for a game that you are not in.


Just testing


prplhz is in a pm game, doesn't mean his scum... just saying.

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 15 2012 03:57 GMT
#746
EBWOP: doesn't mean he's scum
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 16 2012 03:04 GMT
#751
*tumbleweed
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 16 2012 03:21 GMT
#755
I'm guessing Toast would've claimed by now if he had anything useful. anyways, I'm obviously favoring bluelightz.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 17 2012 00:34 GMT
#762
*tumbleweed+crickets
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 17 2012 02:29 GMT
#764
yeah i know, just a little strange how sharply the activity died.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 17 2012 03:32 GMT
#771
last man standing :D

man, all of obs qt wanted me dead
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 03:39:13
February 17 2012 03:36 GMT
#774
my vet claim, honestly, was not the optimal move, but to be perfectly honest I just did it so that I could use the delay effect. Also, I thought that someone was actually a vet, so I wanted them to counter claim me, so that I would know who not to shoot.

If it came to that, I was confident in my ability to convince town either that 1. I'm the real vet, or 2. there are 2 vets in this set up.

Since GMarshal previously did a 3 goon vs. 1 vig 2 vet set up, a 2 goon 1 RBer vs. 1vig 2vet 1medic is reasonable.


I'll post my thoughts on my game sometime tomorrow, probably.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 04:19:32
February 17 2012 04:19 GMT
#780
woops
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 17 2012 04:50 GMT
#785
On February 17 2012 13:29 prplhz wrote:
Wow nice well played EchelonTee.

dude, I completely flipped out when you shot sinani night 1. How did you know? The only way I salvaged the game was that sinani suggested I buddy to you early on.

aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 222
FoxeR 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4236
Leta 2042
Bale 52
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE144
Mew2King21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo827
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
Patches Events
11h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
OSC
19h 3m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.