• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7256 users

Normal Mini Mafia I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 09 2012 07:30 GMT
#530
Oh, missed that Toast said he would be busy until tomorrow. mbad

On February 09 2012 08:55 BaronFel wrote:
@Nisani
[...]
I don't see how trying to be impartial is a bad thing? We could've tried to play this game with random lynchings and gone with our gut, but most people are trying to logically post. If I was impartial, that would mean I would look over someones argument just cause I didn't agree with them at the start...

Funny enough, that was the main reason I was looking at Sinensis, I didn't think he was logical/partial enough.


?? This doesn't make sense at all. I think you don't know what impartial means..? "Going with our gut" =/= partiality, and being against someone's character =/= impartiality... Nisani is referring to the fact that you haven't been making hard stands on people, do you have anything to say about that?

Nisani's point is funny though:
On February 08 2012 12:53 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 23:02 BaronFel wrote:
After looking through Nisani201's filter, I think he's rather suspicious (short posts, didn't explain his decisions much). He's probably my main suspect at this point.

Mderg seems like a townie to me, or at least rather logical.

EchelonTee is rather aggressive, but I don't think that makes him more suspicious than Nisani201 at this point.

gotta go to work, but I'll be back later tonight

Also make me think he's scum. He tries to be as impartial as possible with everything.


Doesn't BaronFel's post look a lot like:
On February 08 2012 06:58 mderg wrote:
Just a general not that well reasoned list of reads:
Bluelightz IMO rather town than scum, not safe to assume, though
EchelonTee IMO suspicious but no serious suspicion
TheToast IMO rather town than scum but not confirmed
Nisani201 IMO rather scum than town, my first target
[UoN]Sentinel IMO hard to imagine as scum
BaronFel IMO not cleared my feeling tells me that he´s town
prplhz pretty much confirmed town


I really want to see your case on Sentinel, but your case on BF is just saying he is newbie lurker, a counterpart of how you're an experienced/abrasive lurker. Take your stance on Sentinel, if you actually have one.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 09 2012 18:31 GMT
#538
On February 10 2012 00:23 Bluelightz wrote:
Right now,

BaronFel could easily be Town, the way he post's his opinions make me think he is town for now.

Sentinel, could be town as well, looking at this post is what makes me have mixed opinions on him.


Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 07:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 07 2012 06:34 prplhz wrote:
You the last scum [UoN]Sentinel?


I wish I were. Maybe then I could have some fun.


That's the end of it. I will be available somewhere around 3 hours before the deadline and be here for aroun d30 minutes maybe, but can't be sure :/


do you realize that saying everyone is green is GOOD for mafia?? are you intentionally or unintentionally avoiding the topic of who you want to lynch.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 09 2012 18:54 GMT
#541
Sentinel/Nisani are on chopping black atm, both are accusing each other, yet neither have anything substantial to say about it. Guess no one cares about this game n e moar

On February 09 2012 12:50 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 08:09 prplhz wrote:
@Nisan201 Why don't you make any sense at all?

Things you've said that do not make sense in my brain:
1: prplhz is a good scumhunter. I doubt you believe this because it's not true. I'm like maybe mid gold league and I've never played well in any game you've been in and I've never seen you in any observer QT.
2: You have not been vocal or decided to have any thread presence because 1, yet you don't really act like you truly believe 1. You didn't support me in ANYTHING this whole game. I would actually have pushed you day2 but I thought it would be weird to shoot sinani206 and then push Nisani201. No idea where I got this idea from.
3: You only ever do anything when called out. Your cases on BaronFel and [UoN]Sentinel are like, meh, you could have pushed those at any point in this game because they took you maybe 2 minutes to write up. I've seen you do a lot better but in this game you don't seem to really give a damn.

And can't you at least make up some bullshit reason for not giving us sinani201? He was so obvious and you've played with him more and know him better than anybody else here. I had to read through of his games (I didn't count SEVEN FUCKING TEEN by the way) night1 but you were in all those, why didn't you give us sinani201?

1. You landed a vig shot on Sinani on N1.
2. This is a defect in my town play. Look at any of my games and you'll see that it's natural for me to be somewhat lurky/less vocal. 1
3. See #2 2

I will be writing an analysis on Sentinel later today (or tomorrow if I don't have enough time). I agree that I haven't been as active as I should be but that will change.


1. It's true that you always play lurky and unvocal; however in this scenario you haven't really been making sense, along with lurking. In the games I read, you facilitate discussion by prodding inactives/people making no sense, ask probing questions, etc. You did that for D1 a bit, but tapered off severely D2. It gives off a huge vibe of "townies getting lynched, idgaf".

2. being lurky doesn't mean you're bad at scumhunting; in MLP Mafia you busted out a huge, correct analysis when the time came for it; are you unable/unwilling to do so now?

I'm going to be back home 4 hours before the deadline. hopefully ppls start making sense by then.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:42 GMT
#566
well crap. 20 mins to deadline. not like I fell asleep or whatever. reading, will post final thoughts at -10 mins.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:43 GMT
#570
still wrong toast
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:47 GMT
#575
Sentinel didn't you say you had a "final defense"? or something? was that it?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:49 GMT
#577
what happens if no one has a majority?

##Unvote: [UoN]Sentinel
##Vote: No Lynch
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:51 GMT
#582
I DON'T KNOW MAN why didn't you label your posts with who you were addressing. I feel like I'm cramming for a final exam or some shiz.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:52 GMT
#584
##Unvote: No Lynch
##Vote: Bluelightz
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:56 GMT
#590
bluelightz or baronfel.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:58 GMT
#595
nisani/bluelightz/baron awol.

is no lynch terrible at not D1? We have to hammer bluelightz or BF now??
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:59 GMT
#597
less than one minute, prplhz is nolynch now WORST SCENARIO EVER
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 02:59 GMT
#599
##Unvote: Bluelightz
##Vote: BaronFel
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 03:01 GMT
#606
##Unvote: BaronFel
##Vote: Bluelightz
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 03:01 GMT
#608
WELL FUCK
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 03:01 GMT
#611
OMFG PRPLHZ YOU WERE 1 SECOND TOO LATE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 03:04 GMT
#616
On February 10 2012 12:02 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 12:01 prplhz wrote:
THIS IS SO BAD

THIS IS SO SO SO SO BAD

THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN HAPPEN ON THIS FORUM


Dude calm down before you get yourself banned from the Mafia forum.

If we want to win this though, we have to use Night 3 to agree on exactly who is Mafia. They still can only kill one tonight. However I have the strangest feeling that Bluelightz and BaronFel will both still be with us. FML.


toast it's partially his fault, vote right after deadline, I think he's also condemning himself with that post. we can't keep subtly or un-subtly bashing each other, it causes teh disunity.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 03:06 GMT
#619
On February 10 2012 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I POSTED MY FINAL DEFENSE FOR NOTHING

=/ I feel like an idiot for drawing it out of you, but your veiled blue claim was pretty obvious when you said "I have my final defense ready if it comes to it". I was never planning on hammering you for that reason, unless you were last man standing or some weird wifom nonsense happened.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 03:16 GMT
#621
On February 10 2012 12:01 redFF wrote:
TOO LATE BRO


epic troll ;(

i'm at fault for the (mostly) terrible day. said I would post meat on multiple occasions but didn't do shit. I'm a fckover yayaya
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 10 2012 03:28 GMT
#624
On February 10 2012 11:58 TheToast wrote:
prplhz and ET, it's up to you guys now to decide what happens.

Believe it or not, it was your guys' arguments that moved me away from looking at Bluelightz...


Bluelightz wasn't actively dangerous which is why I stopped looking for a second. But he's essentially been lurking all game, while posting lists/blue speculation to make it look like he's not. my #1 scum prospect



aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 222
FoxeR 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4236
Leta 2042
Bale 52
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE144
Mew2King21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo827
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
Patches Events
11h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
OSC
19h 3m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.