• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:54
CEST 20:54
KST 03:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11573 users

Election Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 21 2011 04:32 GMT
#2283
On December 21 2011 13:29 TotallyNotTwoPeople wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 13:24 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 21 2011 13:07 TotallyNotTwoPeople wrote:
On December 21 2011 13:07 GreYMisT wrote:
I know there was someone posting that they thought nycz was town, if someone could tell me who that person was that would be awesome.

I still think cascades is scummy, but I'm going to look over jitsu again, I have not visited his thoughts for a while.

It was me.


I'm having some trouble finding it, is this the post you were talking about?:


On December 20 2011 09:16 TotallyNotTwoPeople wrote:
On December 20 2011 07:54 Cwave wrote:
As i said, Refallen for his "panic" vote as he self proclaims. But in my eyes it's a scum commanded vote he did there.
Nyc for being very inactive most of the time but just above the lurk threshold. He also trained on Spaackles and as far as i can remember he voted Profb in office. zentor back on the target list as for what he just wrote. Fluff and dribble and Seth even calls him out/prompt. As for you yourself you seem to have given yourself an overseer position who puts the unknown players to work. I like it. Doesnt make you green which i hope you are.

Question back, if Grey flips town who should we go for or pressure? Anyone tied to his faith?

If he flips town? I don't think that would be particularly implicating of anyone. If he flips red Sheth will look really bad having defended both the professor and greymist. As for who to go after next, I am not decided on that yet. I would really like to hear more from any of those in the sub-3-pages of filter club. And by hear more I mean hear their top scum reads with explanations.

On December 20 2011 08:44 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:56 nyczbrandon wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
nyc, here's a homework assignment:

Go look through zeks' posts, and as you're reading them, consider "Would scum say this?" and write the answer that comes to your head, and give the reasons why you think that.

Then, when you're done with that, go through Sheth's posts and do the same thing.

Then, when you're done with that, go through risk.nuke's posts and do the same thing.

Then, after you've done all 3 of us, come back and post your findings.

If you post ANYTHING that even RESEMBLES a defense of your lurking again, I'm going to insta-vote you. Stop lurking. Start helping. Or hang by the neck until dead.


okay sure


This is who I want dead.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291720&user=138684

Earlier on in day2 i posted some thoughts about him. But Im going to sum them up real nice.

Doesnt take a stance on anything at all unless forced to by another player.

Lurks

Admits to sheeping radfield

When he does post his "opinions" they are skeleton cases in which nothing is really said.

Now lets look at the above quote. Remember when Viscera posted this? thats right a freaking while ago. This is also the final post in nycz's filter. thats right, After Viscera died, his pressure was gone, forgotten. So why post about it again? He has had more than ample time to respond, so why hasnt he? a townie would have at least responded to some of it, to get his opinion out there. Instead he has not. Because he is a lurker, he is going to post his thoughts after this post, as the pressure is now back on, But i still want to emphasis how much time he has had to honor VE's wishes.

Let's not worry about potential scum that hasn't posted in the thread for the past 4 days, mmk? I'm sure he is well on his way to being modkilled or replaced. If he is replaced and not mod-killed, we can deal with it then, sound good?
His last post in the thread: nyczbrandon United States. December 16 2011 11:56. Posts 108



I don't think you are scum, I'm just trying to locate peoples opinions on nycz.

i've read through Jitsu once, and ill have to do it again before I come to any real conclusions. so far I think he is most likely town though. He was tunneling compressient all game to be sure, but when it came time for comp to be lynched his play differed from what I thought scum play would be. Instead of voting, posting that he thought comp was scum, and then falling off the thread, he instead made it known that he was one of the first to post a case on him, and made himself known as the night post approached.

Would of course like to hear others' thoughts on this, but so far he looks pretty green to me.

No it is not what I was talking about. Posts are spoilered below:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 20 2011 09:22 TotallyNotTwoPeople wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 09:20 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 20 2011 09:16 TotallyNotTwoPeople wrote:
On December 20 2011 07:54 Cwave wrote:
As i said, Refallen for his "panic" vote as he self proclaims. But in my eyes it's a scum commanded vote he did there.
Nyc for being very inactive most of the time but just above the lurk threshold. He also trained on Spaackles and as far as i can remember he voted Profb in office. zentor back on the target list as for what he just wrote. Fluff and dribble and Seth even calls him out/prompt. As for you yourself you seem to have given yourself an overseer position who puts the unknown players to work. I like it. Doesnt make you green which i hope you are.

Question back, if Grey flips town who should we go for or pressure? Anyone tied to his faith?

If he flips town? I don't think that would be particularly implicating of anyone. If he flips red Sheth will look really bad having defended both the professor and greymist. As for who to go after next, I am not decided on that yet. I would really like to hear more from any of those in the sub-3-pages of filter club. And by hear more I mean hear their top scum reads with explanations.

On December 20 2011 08:44 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:56 nyczbrandon wrote:
On December 16 2011 11:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
nyc, here's a homework assignment:

Go look through zeks' posts, and as you're reading them, consider "Would scum say this?" and write the answer that comes to your head, and give the reasons why you think that.

Then, when you're done with that, go through Sheth's posts and do the same thing.

Then, when you're done with that, go through risk.nuke's posts and do the same thing.

Then, after you've done all 3 of us, come back and post your findings.

If you post ANYTHING that even RESEMBLES a defense of your lurking again, I'm going to insta-vote you. Stop lurking. Start helping. Or hang by the neck until dead.


okay sure


This is who I want dead.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291720&user=138684

Earlier on in day2 i posted some thoughts about him. But Im going to sum them up real nice.

Doesnt take a stance on anything at all unless forced to by another player.

Lurks

Admits to sheeping radfield

When he does post his "opinions" they are skeleton cases in which nothing is really said.

Now lets look at the above quote. Remember when Viscera posted this? thats right a freaking while ago. This is also the final post in nycz's filter. thats right, After Viscera died, his pressure was gone, forgotten. So why post about it again? He has had more than ample time to respond, so why hasnt he? a townie would have at least responded to some of it, to get his opinion out there. Instead he has not. Because he is a lurker, he is going to post his thoughts after this post, as the pressure is now back on, But i still want to emphasis how much time he has had to honor VE's wishes.

Let's not worry about potential scum that hasn't posted in the thread for the past 4 days, mmk? I'm sure he is well on his way to being modkilled or replaced. If he is replaced and not mod-killed, we can deal with it then, sound good?
His last post in the thread: nyczbrandon United States. December 16 2011 11:56. Posts 108


Wait what? not worry about scum who have not posting in the thread?

As far as I'm aware the goal of the game is to kill scum, if you think i have found one then why leave it?

Because 2 things:
1) I don't think he is scum, as I have posted about before.
2) Modkills kill people just as well as lynches, and discussing someone who can't defend himself at all (by being completely afk from the thread) doesn't really help town discussion.

On December 17 2011 07:16 TotallyNotTwoPeople wrote:
@VE
I agree in wanting discussion going on besides just the Curu/ProfessorBadass lynch.
I believe I mentioned it before, but I am leaning toward newbie town over newbie scum on nycz. As I mentioned before, I think if he was on a scum team they would have offered him at least some pointers on his play to make it less useless. If I am correct about him being town, I'd really appreciate it if he could step it up and be more active and post some well thought-out analysis on someone. At the very least he could do what he said he would do here:+ Show Spoiler +
On December 16 2011 11:56 nyczbrandon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 11:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
nyc, here's a homework assignment:

Go look through zeks' posts, and as you're reading them, consider "Would scum say this?" and write the answer that comes to your head, and give the reasons why you think that.

Then, when you're done with that, go through Sheth's posts and do the same thing.

Then, when you're done with that, go through risk.nuke's posts and do the same thing.

Then, after you've done all 3 of us, come back and post your findings.

If you post ANYTHING that even RESEMBLES a defense of your lurking again, I'm going to insta-vote you. Stop lurking. Start helping. Or hang by the neck until dead.


okay sure
That being said, I certainly wouldn't be too upset to see him gone, but I don't think it is a particularly good use of a lynch.

@nycz
Have you looked at any of the guides/records of previous games?

Regarding evantrees, I see a lot of the stuff that scum loves to do to be 'useful', like answering things that can be answered by looking in the op, looking at the voting thread, etc. I would be much more comfortable lynching him than I would be lynching nycz.

@evantrees
How about you give your top 2 scum reads and some analysis on them? You said you were trying to be helpful, and your scum reads will be infinitely more helpful than things like:+ Show Spoiler +
We do
Time Cycle:
Currently the deadline is 2200 EST[local]
This game will follow a 48 hour day cycle, 24 hour night cycle.
last one took him a few minutes(at 12:19) as well, hopefully not 19 minutes this time.
He's making it appropriately themed I suppose.
too try keep it at 3 as long as possible as in not go down to 4 members
Total Mafia = 5
Mafia kp=#mafia/2 (rounded up)
Elected peopel can't be lynched that day.
lynchproof for the day only + some sort of ability most likely, expecting Police Chief to show up sometime given the dead list from day 1 but what that would do not sure.
so assuming radfield is to be believed about being roleblocked.
the mafia has
attorney used
a roleblocker
and 3 unknowns possibly one a vanilla goon. I really doubt more than 1 vanilla goon given the election.
I could list more, but I think you get the point.

On December 16 2011 09:27 TotallyNotTwoPeople wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 09:17 Radfield wrote:
On December 16 2011 09:16 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
@greymist
What about nyczbrandon makes him seem like scum to you rather than newbie-town? Do you think scum would be letting one of their members say things like:
:/ I like to lurk. I also just came back recently and I saw a post with my name in it so I decide to respond to it.

If you believe he is scum, I presume you also believe he was told to play the newbie card rather hard?


Most scum teams don't take an active role in the posting of their members. In fact many scum teams don't really post much at all in their QT outside of KP and role discussion.

Hmm, I seem to recall seeing some ideas for posts/posts made in quicktopics before posting them in the thread from past games I have read through, and I have certainly seen some coaching of newbies in them. Regardless, this part still stands: If you believe he is scum, I presume you also believe he was told to play the newbie card rather hard?
Unless Greymist believes nycz decided to use that strategy on his own and then decided to ask:
Show nested quote +
How many reds are in this game btw?
on his own as well.

On December 16 2011 09:16 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
@greymist
What about nyczbrandon makes him seem like scum to you rather than newbie-town? Do you think scum would be letting one of their members say things like:
Show nested quote +
:/ I like to lurk. I also just came back recently and I saw a post with my name in it so I decide to respond to it.

If you believe he is scum, I presume you also believe he was told to play the newbie card rather hard?




Yea those are the ones I remember, thanks.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 21 2011 16:50 GMT
#2311
As far as my power goes, I'll just say I'm really glad scum don't have it and leave it at that.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 22 2011 03:13 GMT
#2341
Deus better have a name for us anyway
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 22 2011 04:40 GMT
#2360
Alright so sheth was the roleblocker, So the only power of theirs left is the one that pulled arcto out of office?

I did not enact the secrete ballot btw, that was kita or a scum power.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 22 2011 04:43 GMT
#2361
It is obvious of course that we should type our votes in thread as we would if there were no other voting thread.

Please do this, If your vote in here does not match the final vote tally you die.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 22 2011 04:59 GMT
#2365
I believe Cwave and cascades need to be looked into. Sheth said he would look into cwave, and then began to expound upon how town cwave looks. Cascades is a bit of a carry over from yesterday, but their interactions at the start of the game seem odd to me, as well as the fact that sheth said we should lynch him today, but didnt really comment on him at all.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 22 2011 05:25 GMT
#2367
Radfield, Did you use your first medic shot?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 22 2011 18:58 GMT
#2425
Guys catching up now, I was just notified from kita that I was roleblocked last night, so that is accounted for.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 22 2011 19:02 GMT
#2426
Also risk, I understand some frustration, but you're going to have to take a chill pill and stop with the personal attacks. They are distracting and serve nothing but to incite anger and silence.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 23 2011 01:11 GMT
#2440
Did zeks not claim? Im
Pretty sure he has.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 23 2011 04:40 GMT
#2449
Guys take a look at cwave for me. I became suspicious myself when I looked back and saw sheth had claimed he had "great posting" and that he looked really town. As i personally read his filter I came across a few things:

Not a lot of time spent trying to get elected (more than Curu though)

Immediate hostility towards all the vets (sensless hostility)

Does nothing to dissuade wagons forming on now known towies (me, spaakles) yet in the case of spaakles berated town for its incompetence

Almost never even mentions Sheth at all.

These to me all add up to scum. I would like to hear what others think too, as we do actually have to talk about a lynch today guys.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 23 2011 16:53 GMT
#2481
I have voted cwave for the lynxh at the moment. Both my earlier reasons and radfield's additions to the case are obviously my reasoning.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 23 2011 20:55 GMT
#2509
Probally would have hurt more than it would have potentially helped. The lynch train that would have started against you for not watching rad would be instant, and to have you say at the end "its ok guys i really did watch him" would probally not have stopped it.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 23 2011 22:48 GMT
#2518
On December 24 2011 07:30 DEUS-ex-MAFIA wrote:
the cases are rubbish. Cwave is innocent.


So, care to enlighten us with who you think we should lynch?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 24 2011 01:36 GMT
#2530
I voted for zeks, I'm here.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 24 2011 01:36 GMT
#2531
Ill vote TnTP
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 24 2011 01:39 GMT
#2532
Radfield what do you feel about the cwave or cascades lynch? im comfortable lynching either and my vote is on cwave atm.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 24 2011 01:53 GMT
#2535
please read....

On December 22 2011 12:25 kitaman27 wrote:


A secret ballot has been enacted! All lynch and election votes shall be submited via pm to myself and cyber_cheese. Only the results of the lynch and election shall be revealed at the end of the day. The vote count will not be public knowledge.

You have 48 hours remaining in the day.

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 24 2011 02:11 GMT
#2539
Im fine with either casc or cwave, as both look scummy to me. My vote is on cwave atm because of some remarks sheth made about him, in conjunction with the way he has been acting.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 24 2011 02:39 GMT
#2542
I think a lot of people are inactive because we are approaching christmas
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2038
FrodaN1773
summit1g1727
olofmeister909
B2W.Neo754
Khaldor448
Beastyqt321
Livibee180
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur728
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
6m
BSL Open Qualifier
6m
OSC
4h 6m
Replay Cast
4h 6m
OSC
17h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.