• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:53
CEST 16:53
KST 23:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6580 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia - Couples Therapy - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 04 2011 11:49 GMT
#385
On November 04 2011 17:40 Kurumi wrote:
Could You hold Your horses till I come back from school ? I am not lurking , I simply dont have time , this week is exhausting and I have two tests today too .

We´ve allready waited long enough. There´s two of you in Team Nipple, you should have been able to add at least something to the discussion during the first 36 hours of the day, instead of just posting a generic policy post that could have been from any other game on this forum. In fact, the only suggestion that you are reading the thread is defending from my accusation, so it´s not just plain inactivity, you are actively lurking, reading the thread without posting. Scum, scum, scum!

It´s not like the game just started and they can´t post right this hour, it´s been more than a day, if they can´t find time in a full day to post in Mafia, then why would they even join a game? This is especially bad because 1) none of them have mentioned anything about having trouble finding time D1, and 2) there´s TWO of them, they should have twice the activity of a normal player. Team Nipple is absolutely useless to us, we know nothing of them or their motivations, they are contributing nothing to the discussion, and there´s nothing suggesting this will change. I´d hate to see a team like that around for the LYLO.

It´s only about 10 hours left in the day, it´s time we decided on who to lynch. Me and prplhz will be gone for the last 6 hours of the day, so I would prefer if this discussion was done now, and not left for when we´re gone.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 04 2011 11:52 GMT
#387
On November 04 2011 20:41 Crofty wrote:
Right, so was away last night, so I didn't have much time to check what had been posted.

Back now and at work, so I can browse through what has been said, and weigh in, on what has been said.

so we had a team flake out and be replaced by two other people?
Not that bad, the two replacements were on two different teams, one in Team SS, one in Team Switzerland.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 04 2011 13:17 GMT
#390
On November 04 2011 21:27 Kurumi wrote:
Im fucking sorry for attending to school and having a lot of exams nowadays , its not my fucking fault Rebirth is inactive , also I am using my smartphone to post . Honestly , why everytime I try to do well I get auto pegged as scum ? Yes , I think no lynch is an option . Yes I think it is a good option . Everybody dabbled how it makes scum lurk and shit , but honestly , how different is it from a lurker lynch ? I am honestly sorry for having a lot of lessons during the week , totally my fault. If I had time to read entire thread fast enough (I will after school today) I would . I thought You could wait .

That´s the thing, I´ve allready waited, I waited the whole day yesterday for you to get back to the game by yourself, without having to be threatend with a lynch. You only answer when I call attention to your lurking, which makes me think you care more about not dying than helping Town. I understand that IRL frequently get in the way of the game, but I expect players to inform us if that is the case, and there´s no mention of you being busy in this thread.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 04 2011 13:59 GMT
#396
The only thing Kurumi and RoL have shown me with their latest posts is that they are reading the thread without posting. I don´t have much time before I need to leave so any contribution from them need to be right now.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 04 2011 15:21 GMT
#403
GM makes a good case. Nipple hurt town by not posting, and I can´t get over that, I think they need equal attention, but I´m fine with supporting a Red21 lynch, just as long as we return to Nipple if nothing happens there.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 04 2011 16:08 GMT
#423
I don´t have much time to post. I just want to say that I support GM's case and throwing mine and prplhz's vote to support it. We won´t be here for the lynch, but I think it´s the best place to put that vote right now, so that´s what we have to go by. If something huge comes up before the deadline then I expect there to be enough people online that one vote won´t much matter.

##Unvote
##Vote Team Red21


Also: FoS Nipple, post moar!
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 04 2011 16:32 GMT
#436
On November 05 2011 01:14 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2011 01:08 Forumite wrote:
I don´t have much time to post. I just want to say that I support GM's case and throwing mine and prplhz's vote to support it. We won´t be here for the lynch, but I think it´s the best place to put that vote right now, so that´s what we have to go by. If something huge comes up before the deadline then I expect there to be enough people online that one vote won´t much matter.

##Unvote
##Vote Team Red21


Also: FoS Nipple, post moar!

you're fucking retarded.

It´s not me who you need to talk to, it´s the owners of the other 4 votes needed to lynch you. I´ve read the case, read the first replies and dropped the vote, there´s nothing more to it, because I can´t change the vote when i´m offline, even if I wanted to. If you have something to say, say it to those online, they are the ones you need to convince of your innocence. You have a few hours left to do so, good luck.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 05 2011 01:42 GMT
#589
Hai gais, I´m back! How did the lynch go?

Oh...

Right, good luck Town.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 05 2011 22:48 GMT
#626
On November 06 2011 07:38 iGrok wrote:
Popcornocolypse?

GGs, looking forward to this!
Here, have some popcorn, I made extra!
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 07 2011 11:08 GMT
#760
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 07 2011 22:06 GMT
#895
Avenge me, AVENGE ME! Blood demands BLOOD!
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 07 2011 22:36 GMT
#908
Oh, god damn it...
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
November 09 2011 23:46 GMT
#1490
We won? But that, I don´t even, how did that happen?

Well, yay Town!

Note to self; lynch lurkers.
:3
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
TKL 6
RotterdaM 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister447
Happy385
Khaldor368
KnowMe273
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1230
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.