• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:00
CEST 08:00
KST 15:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7901 users

Lord of the Rings Mafia - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
October 12 2011 00:03 GMT
#3221
On October 12 2011 08:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually, redFF:

If you find me somehow idiot or smth, don't come up with it on here, PM me ok?

Because I don't like accusations thrown out like you do. Say what you like to say and don't be an asshole. Why the hate? (and don't say because of SNMMVI, you would have said it before)

So?

yes its for whatever game it was you claimed scum in and asked to be modkilled. It seemed to me that you were done with tlmafia. I like how you replied to me in the thread telling me to pm you. why not just pm me instead of posting in the thread?

AHA GOTCHA

anyways yeah you ruined an ongoing game and that's enough for me to never /in for a game you play.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 12 2011 03:56 GMT
#3222
Have there been any mafia games longer than this one?
Enjoy your day.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 12 2011 12:02 GMT
#3223
On October 12 2011 12:56 Nisani201 wrote:
Have there been any mafia games longer than this one?

Insane Mafia 2, Mafia II or III which hit 300+ pages, there are a couple others with like 200ish pages IIRC
Moderator
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 16 2011 01:14 GMT
#3224
You all should give credit to Palmar. Fuck yeah, he won. Gratz man. GG You played awesome. ggwp.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 16 2011 01:18 GMT
#3225
On October 12 2011 09:03 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 08:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually, redFF:

If you find me somehow idiot or smth, don't come up with it on here, PM me ok?

Because I don't like accusations thrown out like you do. Say what you like to say and don't be an asshole. Why the hate? (and don't say because of SNMMVI, you would have said it before)

So?

yes its for whatever game it was you claimed scum in and asked to be modkilled. It seemed to me that you were done with tlmafia. I like how you replied to me in the thread telling me to pm you. why not just pm me instead of posting in the thread?

AHA GOTCHA

anyways yeah you ruined an ongoing game and that's enough for me to never /in for a game you play.


I did, and that was something i will not never do again. It was fucking stupid. Now can you answer me @ PM?
table for two on a tv tray
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
October 16 2011 18:56 GMT
#3226
OK, question for y'all players. I've just spent more hours than I care to admit reading through basically the whole game, like a mystery novel. I know that sometimes it's easier to see things from the outside, and also, I had plenty of wrong guesses as I read the thread, but I was 99% sure that kitaman was Mafia for ages before the town finally voted to lynch him.

It was the chat logs that supposedly "proved" kita's innocence to most of the town, but I never understood what they supposedly proved, since no one could refute them. As far as I could understand, no one could even prove or disprove that they had taken place at all, at the claimed times or at any others. What was it about the time stamps that was supposed to be so convincing? Was it that they matched up with referenced events in the thread?
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
JACCUZISPLAT
Profile Joined October 2011
Uzbekistan76 Posts
October 16 2011 18:57 GMT
#3227
On October 17 2011 03:56 qrs wrote:
OK, question for y'all players. I've just spent more hours than I care to admit reading through basically the whole game, like a mystery novel. I know that sometimes it's easier to see things from the outside, and also, I had plenty of wrong guesses as I read the thread, but I was 99% sure that kitaman was Mafia for ages before the town finally voted to lynch him.

It was the chat logs that supposedly "proved" kita's innocence to most of the town, but I never understood what they supposedly proved, since no one could refute them. As far as I could understand, no one could even prove or disprove that they had taken place at all, at the claimed times or at any others. What was it about the time stamps that was supposed to be so convincing? Was it that they matched up with referenced events in the thread?


They proved nothing, town was being retarded.
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE *Boom*
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
October 20 2011 01:03 GMT
#3228
On October 12 2011 21:02 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 12:56 Nisani201 wrote:
Have there been any mafia games longer than this one?

Insane Mafia 2, Mafia II or III which hit 300+ pages, there are a couple others with like 200ish pages IIRC

BrownBear's XXXVIII was the largest I've been a part of, was 160 pages after 2 days
Sucker for nostalgia
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 16:45:39
October 24 2011 16:39 GMT
#3229
On October 17 2011 03:57 JACCUZISPLAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 03:56 qrs wrote:
OK, question for y'all players. I've just spent more hours than I care to admit reading through basically the whole game, like a mystery novel. I know that sometimes it's easier to see things from the outside, and also, I had plenty of wrong guesses as I read the thread, but I was 99% sure that kitaman was Mafia for ages before the town finally voted to lynch him.

It was the chat logs that supposedly "proved" kita's innocence to most of the town, but I never understood what they supposedly proved, since no one could refute them. As far as I could understand, no one could even prove or disprove that they had taken place at all, at the claimed times or at any others. What was it about the time stamps that was supposed to be so convincing? Was it that they matched up with referenced events in the thread?


They proved nothing, town was being retarded.

This. I was telling him not to use them or he might have posted them much sooner. I had assumed him posting the logs wouldn't change anything.

On October 16 2011 10:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You all should give credit to Palmar. Fuck yeah, he won. Gratz man. GG You played awesome. ggwp.

Why town left him alive is a mystery to me.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Prev 1 160 161 162
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft628
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1419
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1054
• Rush885
Other Games
• Shiphtur486
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h
Patches Events
9h
BSL Open Qualifier
13h
BSL Open Qualifier
13h
OSC
17h
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.