• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7869 users

TL Mafia L - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 23 2012 04:12 GMT
#3711
On January 23 2012 12:43 p4NDemik wrote:
this is not the first time I have been accused of tunneling why does this keep coming up

I have provided analysis on more players in this game than anyone. I've has more guts than anyone else in making logical arguments for the existence of multiple other mafia other than you. It should be obvious by now that I have been suspicious of you as mafia for some time now. Indeed if it was practical or I thought it was the right play yesterday I would have come at you. I was diametrically opposed to you all of the last day. Yet I did not tunnel you. I did not question you. I did not push for your lynch.

I set aside that suspicion and pushed for a handful of other lynches and was receptive to your ideas. But just because I am pushing you for a lynch now does not mean I am tunneling you. I have a bead and many other reads on a lot of other players and I have pointed out other potential mafia. I still advocate a lynch of BM, I just believe that we have a better play available today.

tunnel-vision is not considering anything or anyone outside of you. I am doing quite the opposite of that yet multiple people have made this fallback attack on me. i'd urge town that want productive conversation to consider the actual definition of the term and not throw this bs at me.


I agree with nearly everything you said, except about BC being scummier then BM. No one is ignoring you, just stop the yelling. Everything you refer in your mayor voting analysis favors BM as scum much more heavily then BC. One mafia has flipped on BC's wagon (though not many others were killed), but several are on bill's. Bill's comment on sandroba was so fleeting that I doubt he would follow through with it. Other then that, BM got pushed JUST as much as BC did.

All I'm saying is, we are on the stronger lynch path right now. BM is immediately hazardous as scum, while BC is more long term hazardous. BC has been very careful with his votes, so aside from Palmar and Kingjames, he has been on mafia. His 3x vote power has not been utilized effectively in favor of scum. Worst case scenario, if BM is town and BC is scum, they would still be 21 town votes to 9 mafia votes. Consistency is a huge boon for us, so we stay on BM, and then we can make a better assessment without BM still being a factor. A more focused discussion is a much better environment to convince others. There is no need to pour all this gravy before the second scoop of mash.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 23 2012 19:40 GMT
#3837
If someone starts doing crazy shit in thread with no real explanation as soon as they are about to be lynched, it probably means they are scum.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 02:28 GMT
#3972
Well that's interesting.

Bodyguard
You protect the elected roles. After the election concludes, two Bodyguards are randomly chosen from amongst the pool of Townies. Before Townies are randomly selected as bodyguards though, Mafia may elect to substitute any of their members in for Bodyguards. That means there may be 0, 1, or 2 Mafia acting as Bodyguards instead of townspeople. The town will not know who is selected as bodyguards, but the elected roles will. As long as you (the bodyguards) remain alive, elected roles cannot be killed during the night. However, Mafia bodyguards do not protect town-aligned elected roles! This means that if there are no town-aligned bodyguards left, town-aligned elected roles are in danger of death during the night phase. Town-aligned bodyguards chosen from the pool of Townies will show up as Bodyguards to role checks, and Mafia-aligned bodyguards will show up as Bodyguards regardless of any other powers they might possess.


It doesn't specifically state that BGs know they are BGs, but it does specifically say elected roles do.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 03:04 GMT
#3993
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 03:50 GMT
#4067
On January 24 2012 12:47 hiro protagonist wrote:
As many people have deduced in the thread, my n2 check came back blue. which is why I decided not to reveal the name. I am at work right now, so thats why my posts are brief. I will give a full explanation when i get home.


Oh, well then don't reveal. At all. If it was green, you obviously do, (maybe mason or vig you could reveal). But any other blue role I would keep secluded. IMO.

You did say it was green before. Was their reasoning for lying?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 03:58 GMT
#4073
On January 24 2012 12:54 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 12:50 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 24 2012 12:47 hiro protagonist wrote:
As many people have deduced in the thread, my n2 check came back blue. which is why I decided not to reveal the name. I am at work right now, so thats why my posts are brief. I will give a full explanation when i get home.


Oh, well then don't reveal. At all. If it was green, you obviously do, (maybe mason or vig you could reveal). But any other blue role I would keep secluded. IMO.

You did say it was green before. Was their reasoning for lying?

even if it's a green he should not have told us until right before deadline, unless of course that guy was up for lynch. No need in telling mafia who to shoot


No. If he checked a green, he needed to say who it was yesterday, because if he was lying we would know there is scum between two people. If hiro really was a DT and checked someone and they said he lied, we would have outed either another GF. If hiro was lying, we would only risk an actual vanilla role.

Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 04:02 GMT
#4075
On January 24 2012 12:58 hiro protagonist wrote:
EBWOP:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 12:49 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On January 24 2012 12:47 hiro protagonist wrote:
As many people have deduced in the thread, my n2 check came back blue. which is why I decided not to reveal the name. I am at work right now, so thats why my posts are brief. I will give a full explanation when i get home.

All we need is a name and correct role. You should be able to do that quickly now and explain later.

as you wish, your a medic

Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 04:34 GMT
#4086
On January 24 2012 13:33 Nisani201 wrote:
GG

finally i can breathe again lol
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 04:51 GMT
#4096
Call me crazy, but this was the last post of a VETERAN PLAYER WHO HAPPENS TO BE A DETECTIVE.

On January 22 2012 06:26 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 17:33 Foolishness wrote:
Mafia list has to be something like:

Meapak, Munk-E, Bill Murray, evantrees, BrownBear, Kenpachi.

Substitute in glurio, Opz, EchelonTee, vaderseven, Slardar for the ones that flip town.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 17:49 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Foolishness amend the list please. I strongly believe atm WBG has a high chance of flipping red.

I would place glurio higher on your list. I also believe that based on play, opz is far more likely to be red.


Disagree here.

I don't see why Meapak is a strong case yet. I'm sticking with

Bill Murray
OpZ
bumatlarge

Don't see wbg either. His play fits his town play more than mafia even if he is wrong a lot.

Then go on to inactives.

I don't think Kenpachi is red based on L's statements suggesting that Kurumi shot Ciryandor. I'm going to guess that L truly did think Kurumi would shoot Kenpachi, and thus didn't roleblock him that night, but it backfired (nobody else claimed the Ciryandor shot). L also was pushing Kenpachi strangely, so it doesn't fit strongly in my book.

evantrees feels town to me for his earlier response to my accusation. It feels pretty spontaneous and unplanned.

Everyone else is fair game.

Bill Murray dies tomorrow, and we vote for double lynch. OpZ and bumatlarge die the next day.


gee i wonder if this should impact who i think is scum...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:00 GMT
#4098
Oh and OPZ and I mason'd each other? lol read the PMs again.


On January 22 2012 12:49 bumatlarge wrote:
Well this should be a humdinger of a day.

@kita
Yeah OpZ mason'd me.

+ Show Spoiler +
Original Message From ~OpZ~:
I think VE is scum

Show nested quote +
Original Message From bumatlarge:
ur pushin it bro lol

Meapak is pretty assuredly scum, I'll post something in a bit.

Original Message From ~OpZ~:
lol

You said you wanted to be mason'd, so I did.

Who you think is scum, scumatlarge, messin with you :D

Original Message From bumatlarge:
I swear if another person says that word I will punch them through the internet. Well, I'm glad you mason'd me, but so far you are the only one who has. Why did you, not to sound ungrateful.

Original Message From ~OpZ~:
Hey look it's scumatlarge


I didn't get to respond to him after that. Sorry Opz, left you hanging. I still hold on to meapak being scum, with GGQ having flipped town.


Yeah, BC totally made up that IRC conversation pandemic, and this is completely legit, right?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:03 GMT
#4101
On January 24 2012 14:03 p4NDemik wrote:
Foolishness you have a lot more explaining and scumhunting to do to get of the fucking hook. I'm very angry at you.

Town, I'm angry for you not pushing him farther than this:

Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 12:12 Foolishness wrote:
On January 24 2012 12:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On January 24 2012 12:08 Foolishness wrote:
On January 24 2012 12:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
also: Foolishness

What


what was all that BM bullshit on day 1?

Just trolling us?

If you look through my posts you'll see that I wanted to kill BM from very early in the game (maybe even as early as end of day 1 I may have said that).

There comes a time with a red-looking dirtbag has to meet his maker. Foolishness your time is nigh. Step up and give me more defense or die tomorrow.


sigh...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:05 GMT
#4104
On January 24 2012 14:04 p4NDemik wrote:
BC only chats in irc with his fellow scum buddies like Foolishness.


PLease read the last page
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:07 GMT
#4108
Guys, I'm a medic, i protected kita night 1, VE night 2, and protact night 3.

We need to lynch BC
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:09 GMT
#4112
On January 24 2012 14:07 p4NDemik wrote:
Would you guys stop being pussies and push him instead of letting him off the hook after he posts a grand total of two lines?

I'm being melodramatic I know and I'm a bit caught up in the fact that 3 mafia just died but I haven't even voted for him to be hung yet. FFS guys. A whole game's worth of analysis and STICKING TO MY LYNCH vote of Bill two nights ago gets my eye rolls and disrespect?


alright alright, i see where you are coming from. ill vote bc tomorrow your analysis has convinced me.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:10 GMT
#4116
On January 24 2012 14:09 ~OpZ~ wrote:
I masoned Nisani yesterday...

He told me something about Billy Cundiff and Kyle Williams....I didn't quite get it.


thats a lie, you mason'd bill yesterday. I know this because cwave mason me just now and told me he masond bill.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:11 GMT
#4118
On January 24 2012 14:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 14:07 bumatlarge wrote:
Guys, I'm a medic, i protected kita night 1, VE night 2, and protact night 3.

We need to lynch BC


Hey guys, we found a mafia for tommorrow. Wtf bum? why would you out yoruself -_-


oh my bad... let me fix it.

IM A MEDIC
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:13 GMT
#4124
On January 24 2012 14:07 ~OpZ~ wrote:


I demand opz be modkilled immediately this is his second offense.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:14 GMT
#4128
On January 24 2012 14:13 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 14:11 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 24 2012 14:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 24 2012 14:07 bumatlarge wrote:
Guys, I'm a medic, i protected kita night 1, VE night 2, and protact night 3.

We need to lynch BC


Hey guys, we found a mafia for tommorrow. Wtf bum? why would you out yoruself -_-


oh my bad... let me fix it.

IM A MEDIC

Oh, And I'm a mason....wait...I am

Maybe you are medic?


hahahaha werent you suspicious when i was dissappointed that YOU had pm'ed me? Silly scum. better shoot me tonight. I Know cyber cheese has my back though.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:15 GMT
#4130
On January 24 2012 14:14 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 14:11 bumatlarge wrote:
On January 24 2012 14:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 24 2012 14:07 bumatlarge wrote:
Guys, I'm a medic, i protected kita night 1, VE night 2, and protact night 3.

We need to lynch BC


Hey guys, we found a mafia for tommorrow. Wtf bum? why would you out yoruself -_-


oh my bad... let me fix it.

IM A MEDIC


thats odd, VE claimed he used his vet power and saved his own life.

Hey kita? shed some light on your save yo.


I helped.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 24 2012 05:17 GMT
#4137
War is hell.

Bum was stuck in a trench. Commander L had been executed, and private ciryandor tried to climb over the hill, but the distance was too long. Poor guy was gunned down within seconds.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 348
ByuN 298
SHIN 123
MindelVK 28
Railgan 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor104
Counter-Strike
x6flipin308
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2190
byalli542
B2W.Neo503
Pyrionflax272
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 91
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
OSC
11h 1m
Replay Cast
11h 1m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.