• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7579 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 73 Next
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 06 2011 15:58 GMT
#1001
Kill Chez and we won. Here:

http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Lawyer
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 06 2011 16:06 GMT
#1002
Yeah , if we indeed have 2 scum left it is chez and ilj
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 06 2011 16:13 GMT
#1003
On July 07 2011 00:58 citi.zen wrote:
Kill Chez and we won. Here:

http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Lawyer

That doesn't make sense. If I was mafia, I wouldn't waste that ability on me -- because who in their right mind would check me if there could a potential godfather role. But then again LSB did..(or did he? dun dun dun) All I can say is look at the blue roles. We still have too many!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 06 2011 16:14 GMT
#1004
On July 07 2011 01:06 Kurumi wrote:
Yeah , if we indeed have 2 scum left it is chez and ilj

if two? Ok, kill ilj first!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 06 2011 16:15 GMT
#1005
On July 07 2011 01:14 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 01:06 Kurumi wrote:
Yeah , if we indeed have 2 scum left it is chez and ilj

if two? Ok, kill ilj first!

oh wait.. I mean don't kill him! (reverse psychology since everyone does the opposite of what I suggest)..man shouldn't have said anything..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 06 2011 16:44 GMT
#1006
Now, the only way I can trust you guys is if you pinky-swear that you are not part of the evil mafia.

*reaches out his pinky*
Computer says mafia
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 06 2011 17:06 GMT
#1007
On July 07 2011 01:44 Palmar wrote:
Now, the only way I can trust you guys is if you pinky-swear that you are not part of the evil mafia.

*reaches out his pinky*

So who is the "evil" mafia? How does one become a "part" of them? And how will you cut someone's pinky off if they break the promise?

"9. Betting items outside of the game in exchange for in-game benefits."

I can't put my pinky on the line.

Know this: I'm town-aligned.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 06 2011 17:12 GMT
#1008
On July 07 2011 02:06 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 01:44 Palmar wrote:
Now, the only way I can trust you guys is if you pinky-swear that you are not part of the evil mafia.

*reaches out his pinky*

So who is the "evil" mafia? How does one become a "part" of them? And how will you cut someone's pinky off if they break the promise?

"9. Betting items outside of the game in exchange for in-game benefits."

I can't put my pinky on the line.

Know this: I'm town-aligned.

We are lynching ilj before You. If he flips scum and game does not end, it is You.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 06 2011 22:00 GMT
#1009
It's night. We aren't lynching anyone, but LSB is shooting Chez. Reversed order, remember? Don't let him get away.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 07 2011 04:34 GMT
#1010
On July 07 2011 07:00 citi.zen wrote:
It's night. We aren't lynching anyone, but LSB is shooting Chez. Reversed order, remember? Don't let him get away.

That makes no sense.. It would be a waste. He could rolecheck me again now that the lawyer isn't here and get the same result. But then that would be wasteful as well. I think it would be better if he rolechecks the questionable blue roles.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 07 2011 11:06 GMT
#1011
On July 07 2011 13:34 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 07:00 citi.zen wrote:
It's night. We aren't lynching anyone, but LSB is shooting Chez. Reversed order, remember? Don't let him get away.

That makes no sense.. It would be a waste. He could rolecheck me again now that the lawyer isn't here and get the same result. But then that would be wasteful as well. I think it would be better if he rolechecks the questionable blue roles.


Who do you think is scum Chez?
Computer says mafia
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 07 2011 13:06 GMT
#1012
Alright Palmer let me think about this. Its about time to get serious! Step 1: gather information

Self-claims

ilovejonn - Forensic Scientist -+ Show Spoiler +
On July 03 2011 08:37 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 22:56 LSB wrote:
I claim Jack of All Trades
Caller is lying

Night 0
I Protected BC, trying to see if someone would snipe him. Nothing happened

Night 1
I used a Mimic Action on RoL. Mimic allows me to target a player and mimic whatever action they did the previous night.

I found out from Ace that if I mimiced a mafia, I would mimic the mafia kill action in addition to any night actions.
So what I did was Mimic Rol to himself. If Rol was mafia he'd shoot himself. If he wasn't, he wouldn't. It was a free role check + vig hit.

What happened was that I mimiced Rol trying to shoot someone, and also I mimiced Rol trying to investigate a dead body.

This proves that RoL was the Mafia Coronor

My two ways of verifying this claim is in thread is
1) I claim that I shot Rol Night 1, no one else has claimed the shot.
2) I breadcrumbed Rol's coroner claim in case he would have tried to use it. + Show Spoiler +
On June 30 2011 23:13 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 18:31 Kurumi wrote:
Oh also,I am up for killing any fucking Coroner who shows up tomorrow. You can go to hell. The probability You're Scum Coroner are as high as Sea Towers in Gdynia.

I support this, for my own reasons.

Oh and ##Vote: RebirthofLegend


Night 2
Because Caller said that he was going to shoot BC, I decided to use my Watch action on BC.

Guess what I saw? Only one person visited BC last night, and that was Caller.
##Vote: Caller

I'm going to confirm this claim to be true. LSB is not scum, nor am I. The plan I had today since we lynched RoL, was to check his dead body to confirm if Fishball was actually Cop or not, thus confirming him and myself as town. However, my plan wasn't really necessary as it seems like someone could reveal roles on Day posts, and I also did not expect THREE kills.

I am the Forensic Scientist, basically I can check the roles of dead people. Why am I so sure LSB isn't lying? Because he said he mimic'd RoL checking a dead body. I had investigated deconduo's body and he revealed to be a Vigilante. I also found out on that same check that Scamp's body was missing. RoL's dead body check returned as Mafia Janitor and not mafia Coroner. I was confused as to why Scamp's body was missing, but if my speculations are correct, RoL's role can clean up dead bodies therefore not allowing people like me to check them. I also checked GGQ on Night 0, he returned Busy Paramedic and town aligned. The only people I haven't checked are GMarshal, and Scamp. But I know there are more coroner's left.

Caller has kept on saying Fishball and BC are scum, and then they died. Obviously he is trying to justify his kills just by repeatedly saying they are scum and he was certain since it's no flip that he'll be safe. But as we can see Fish and BC didn't flip scum. My vote is going to be on Caller today.

##Vote: Caller


Amber[LighT] - recruiter mason -+ Show Spoiler +
On July 04 2011 19:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Oh hey guys.

I'm going to work but I'll at least claim now. My role is Recruiter Mason. If you haven't guessed I was able to create a PM conversation with a player. However, I was able to pick someone myself, or pick someone completely at random who would be confirmed town. I chose to pick someone randomly and I got Jackal58! The confirmed townie would also be notified that I am pro-town. I'll post our PM conversation when I'm off since I'm on a phone right now


LSB - Jack of All Trades + Show Spoiler +
On July 02 2011 22:56 LSB wrote:
I claim Jack of All Trades
Caller is lying

Night 0
I Protected BC, trying to see if someone would snipe him. Nothing happened

Night 1
I used a Mimic Action on RoL. Mimic allows me to target a player and mimic whatever action they did the previous night.

I found out from Ace that if I mimiced a mafia, I would mimic the mafia kill action in addition to any night actions.
So what I did was Mimic Rol to himself. If Rol was mafia he'd shoot himself. If he wasn't, he wouldn't. It was a free role check + vig hit.

What happened was that I mimiced Rol trying to shoot someone, and also I mimiced Rol trying to investigate a dead body.

This proves that RoL was the Mafia Coronor

My two ways of verifying this claim is in thread is
1) I claim that I shot Rol Night 1, no one else has claimed the shot.
2) I breadcrumbed Rol's coroner claim in case he would have tried to use it. + Show Spoiler +
On June 30 2011 23:13 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 18:31 Kurumi wrote:
Oh also,I am up for killing any fucking Coroner who shows up tomorrow. You can go to hell. The probability You're Scum Coroner are as high as Sea Towers in Gdynia.

I support this, for my own reasons.

Oh and ##Vote: RebirthofLegend


Night 2
Because Caller said that he was going to shoot BC, I decided to use my Watch action on BC.

Guess what I saw? Only one person visited BC last night, and that was Caller.
##Vote: Caller

Palmar - Virgin + Show Spoiler +
On July 02 2011 17:59 Palmar wrote:
Oh, yeah, and since all the cool kids are doing it.

I wanted Caller to shoot BC, and then I wanted to lynch Caller. Then I was going to offer myself up for lynch the next day, to hopefully buy Fishball an extra night.

I am a Virgin, if I get lynched no one in town can die the following night.


citi.zen - chief investigator + Show Spoiler +
On July 02 2011 17:53 citi.zen wrote:
I actually do think we need some sort of mass claim. FB flipped DT so RoL was most likely red. That probably makes it 7 vs 3. This lynch is key, so let's get this party going.
I am chief investigator. If I lived past night 2 my department would start broadcasting investigation results on every death from that point on - i.e. this is no longer a no flip game. Ace must have enjoyed giving this role to Radfield.

Kurumi - veteran medic
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 02 2011 20:11 Kurumi wrote:
Vanilla Townie,breadcrumbed that shit,check mate mafia.

On July 03 2011 01:30 Kurumi wrote:
You want to out the medic,don't You? So Your team can snipe him off? Shoot here. I want to test my Veteran powers. And yes I lied. I wanted scum to think that I am useless. Heard me? Shoot me,but bring at least 2KP.



dead:
Fishball - Cop
Caller - Vigilante


Vote History:


On June 29 2011 13:08 Ace wrote:


[image loading]

Day 1 Votes



With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch


deconduo (3) - Fishball, ilovejohn, LSB
VisceraEyes (7) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield, deconduo, Amber[Light], Jackal58, Palmar
LSB (1) - Caller
ilovejohn (1)- Kurumi
Amber[Light] (4) - VisceraEyes, Chezinu, Scamp, RebirthOfLeGenD



Day 1 has ended in a No Lynch.

It is now Night 1. All Night actions are due in 24 hours by Thursday June 30th at 12AM ET/13:00 KST



On July 01 2011 02:32 Ace wrote:
Day 2


With 14 alive, it is 8 to lynch.


RebirthofLegend(10) - Fishball, sandroba, Palmar, Kurumi, Chezinu, LSB, Caller, Amber[Light], Jackal58, ilovejohn

Fishball (1) - RebirthofLegend



Not voting - citi.zen, VisceraEyes, BloodyC0bbler

Day 2 has ended. RebirthofLegend will be lynched soon.



On July 03 2011 11:26 Ace wrote:
Day 3


With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch

Caller (1) - LSB, ilovejohn, Kurumi, Palmar, Jackal58, citi.zen
Jackal58 - Chezinu



Not voting - Caller, Amber[Light], sandroba

Majority has been reached. Caller is about to be lynched.


On July 05 2011 13:10 youngminii wrote:
Day 4 Votes


With 8 alive it is 5 to lynch

sandroba (3) - citi.zen, Kurumi, Palmar
Chezinu (1) - sandroba



Not voting yet - ilovejonn, LSB, Chezinu, Amber[LighT]


Day 4 ends on Wednesday July 6th @ 12AM ET/13:00 KST


Then LSB, Amber, and I voted respectively afterwards
My initial instincts:

On June 30 2011 06:07 Chezinu wrote:
So is this what we have so far?

RebirthOfLeGenD
ilovejonn
GMarshal
sandroba
Amber[LighT]
LSB
deconduo
Caller
Palmar
BloodyC0bbler
Fishball
Radfield
Chezinu
VisceraEyes
Scamp
GGQ
Jackal58
Kurumi

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 07 2011 13:25 GMT
#1013
ilovejonn's role supports LSB's role

LSB says he rolechecked me and it came back vanilla townie

LSB claims he shot RoL -- RoL said he was protected -- only medic claim was Kurumi -- Can you confirm this?

Jackal58 confirms Amber -- jackal58 says Amber is innocent, never mentioned a possibility that Amber could be mafia

citi.zen claims roles will be revealed with his role since he lived long enough (however this happened right after RoL, the Mafia Janitor died).

Palmar claims he is a virgin.

voting trends:

ilovejonn votes with LSB

innocent list:

LSB -- if medic can confirm protecting him (both ilj and kurumi can't be mafia)

Amber -- I guess all we can do is hope that Jackal58 new 100% that amber was innocent as explain in Amber's PMs.

conclusion:

If Kurumi says he did protect LSB then I will probably be inclined to look at Palmar and citi.zen.

If Kurumi says he didn't protect LSB then I will probably be inclined to look at ilj and LSB

Here are my thoughts from earlier that I didn't have time to explain:

On July 04 2011 17:07 Chezinu wrote:
sandroba vs Kurumi

and

ilovejonn and LSB vs Palmar and citi.zen

If ilovejonn and LSB -- ilovejonn would be lynched first

If Palmar and citi.zen -- Palmar would be lynched first

Just some ideas..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 07 2011 13:29 GMT
#1014
also add to voting trends:
Palmar votes with citi.zen
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 07 2011 13:34 GMT
#1015
If Kurumi did protect RoL then why would Kurumi state that the only person he thought was innocent was citi.zen? hmm
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 07 2011 14:01 GMT
#1016
I false claimed.
Also I disagree with shooting You tonight, I'd rather see ilj dead.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 07 2011 14:59 GMT
#1017
Night 4

[image loading]


LSB the Jack Of All Trades has been found dead
Kurumi the Vanilla Townie has been mutilated

With 5 alive, it is 3 to lynch!



Day ends on Saturday July9th at 12 AM ET/13:00 KST

I still need a replacement for ilovejohn

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 07 2011 15:02 GMT
#1018
go town, we've got this game in a bag!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 07 2011 15:04 GMT
#1019
that was stupid. Protip: Kill of confirmed players first, not the iffy ones.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 07 2011 15:05 GMT
#1020
*off

its my first day on a computer.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1082
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
KnowMe0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
56m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 56m
OSC
8h 56m
Replay Cast
8h 56m
OSC
21h 56m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.