• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9056 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 05 2011 01:54 GMT
#1863
lol@interpretting scum death post

if anything ever is WIFOM its that
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 05 2011 02:28 GMT
#1865
wiggles said it it must be true
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 05 2011 03:45 GMT
#1872
So you'll leave it up for me to hit scum right? I don't have to deal with town's awful reads? Ok, I'll tell you tomorrow.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 05 2011 05:48 GMT
#1885
Great, so get off my ass for getting roleblocked you silly townies.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 05 2011 18:00 GMT
#1902
Aw palmer's gonna use his imba shot on me? Reconsider that one bro!

I'm decided not to tell you who I'm gonna shoot, because there is no way I'm getting through this next cycle.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 05 2011 18:05 GMT
#1904
Jackal is my homie bro, I'd probably focus on someone that looks like a protective role. You know who you are
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 01:23 GMT
#2042
Oh cool I'm not dead.

Just helpful hint town, yes I'm an obvious lynch along with kurumi, but you really need to get your act in gear. Look at the dead people in this game, all vets of varying degrees, and your vigis suck cock.

I'm going to focus on helping people that don't want to lynch me, like jackal and kenpachi, because I have no reason to screw town at this point. I will keep playing to my win condition, but it's pretty sad that I'm doing a better job at mine then you guys are at yours. Mafia will most likely be wagoning with you on me, which is smart. Start focusing your attention on the whole game rather then just trying to figure out my alignment when I already told you I'm not town. Boom, end of story.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 01:24 GMT
#2043
Oh balls you can't be serious.

Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 01:37 GMT
#2047
On June 06 2011 09:10 Mig wrote:
Red why do you think tdl is 100% scum. Meapak confirmed he can't pick who he visits at night. So how can you be so sure he is scum?

Bum straight up lied to us either about his role or about being roleblocked n1 and he is confirmed not town. He is the most obvious lynch of all time.


Are you really serious?

I told you I my KP and bulletproofness come from my role, not my alignment. :/

I swear give me a few more townies with a brain and I can make this work for you guys. I'll just need one more night to even it out.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 01:38 GMT
#2048
On June 06 2011 10:32 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 10:24 bumatlarge wrote:
Oh balls you can't be serious.


Sucks ass doesn't it.
Oh and don't get me wrong Bum I do want to lynch you. Just not yet. Well maybe I do. Who did you shoot last night and why?????

Oh ya it sucks ass.


It does suck ass I shot kurumi, because I thought I could get rid of his negation, but apparently it went into his vest? I guess he only has one more hit to hit him then. If I remember how his role works....
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 01:50 GMT
#2051
Yeah Im kinda confused why he didn't shoot me, he was very capable of killing me with that bullet... he could have saved you guys this lynch.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 02:58 GMT
#2078
Hm, I should think this through.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 03:16 GMT
#2083
Cth is right! Silence is deadly
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 03:28 GMT
#2086
He was saying before that it would take 4kp or 3kp+RB to kill him, but I think he miscalculated.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 15:57 GMT
#2138
Wow gmarshal, that's a pretty pathetic display of nothing.

I guess it was a mistake to assume that my role being outed makes me certain anti-town. I thought it was fairly certain that it did, but everyone here is using me being an SK as an excuse to distract discussion. How you guys let half the discussion revolve around me is beyond me.

And of course kurumi says I didn't hit him, the guy has a deathwish on me and actually believes my claim, or you know he could have shot me any of the nights? He didn't? ??? Gee why would he not shoot someone he is sure is scum and can kill? Because he knows I am what I say, and there isn't jack shit he can do about it. For all the scenarios that you guys fabricate of me being scum, (which is all very beautiful but let's face it the only reason you think I could be scum is I'm not afraid to fakeclaim) it is just as likely for kurumi to be scum. It's not hard to see, but I did shoot him, so it's likely he had an additional form of protection.

I did not lose my power, if I did, I think deconduo would have removed me from the game, but we agreed that I could attempt to achieve my win condition as a factor in the game, even if I can't win.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 16:04 GMT
#2140
Then grow some balls and shoot me next time, so I can see you slink away with a "oh You guys, shot bum, he live boohoo" instead of "well You guys Bum is scum godfather with 8kp, but I shot kitaman cuz hes scummy sorry bum is scum"

Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 16:13 GMT
#2142
Look, you could have called my "bluff" at any time. mataza just said I have had no one visiting me night 2, so I either have the role or I don't. You change your accusation of me to something different every 12 hours or so. You blatantly lie and claim just to get at me in some sick attempt to get me lynched

Town should probably lynch either me or kurumi, but I'm going to stay on palmar if it has any chance of saving my life.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 16:34 GMT
#2150
OH OF COURSE KURUMI. XD Something seems off so it must be bum who is doing extra things. Perhaps you should rethink your facts you + Show Spoiler +
gorgeous beast
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 18:07 GMT
#2180
lol now Im a GF? deconduo told you what my role is, how can I be a GF? Is there some mechanic that you know kurumi that I don't?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 06 2011 18:21 GMT
#2192
On June 07 2011 03:16 Kurumi wrote:
Meh,we're going to have a Sleeper Cell mafia win "I couldn't believe bum was Mafia!"
Yeah.


You realize I claimed DT in sleeper cell, people didn't believe me, i got lynched and popped blue and my scum list was sound. If anything that analogy destroys your whole arguement. Why don't you go analyize a game where I did fakeclaim (PYP3) and see how these things really work.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM711
IndyStarCraft 170
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 711
Reynor 340
ByuN 263
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 170
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55913
Bisu 2899
Calm 2418
FanTaSy 885
Stork 604
Rush 462
hero 317
firebathero 170
actioN 135
Sharp 99
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 53
Free 51
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 26
Rock 25
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 18
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 16
HiyA 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10249
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4547
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK5
Other Games
singsing2156
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo749
olofmeister695
Beastyqt641
Khaldor491
Mlord490
KnowMe318
crisheroes127
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1534
Other Games
• Shiphtur450
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 57m
OSC
6h 57m
Replay Cast
6h 57m
OSC
19h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.