• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12639 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 19 2011 13:19 GMT
#1011
Hmm, if you are telling the truth I would say Node + GMarshal town. FW + maybe incog as mafia?

##Vote Flamewheel
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 19 2011 13:39 GMT
#1015
Reference to this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_NFL_12#Cover_athlete
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 19 2011 13:43 GMT
#1018
On May 19 2011 22:41 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 22:39 deconduo wrote:
Reference to this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_NFL_12#Cover_athlete

Of course. Matters considered included voting, being on covers, defeating many opponents, and a few more miscellaneous items.


I'll have a go at it, but I no nothing about american football
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 19 2011 13:44 GMT
#1019
know*
-_-
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 19 2011 23:03 GMT
#1072
Well thats handy, and I do feel theres no point in lynching Incog today. If he's telling the truth we will find out pretty quickly. We still have 2 extra lynches to think about today.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 20 2011 17:47 GMT
#1133
I still think Flame is the best lynch for today.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 20 2011 22:52 GMT
#1182
Well FW isn;t getting lynched today it seems, so to help the vote list checker I'm going to change to KillerSOS.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 21 2011 00:08 GMT
#1189
On May 21 2011 08:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 08:11 kitaman27 wrote:
Wiggles, will you be around to use your kill at least three hours before the lynch? That should give us enough time to switch based on the results. I would suggest lynching into the kav group.


I'll be around.

So, right now there's 3 kinds of opinions about what to do with the kill.

1. Shoot Incognito, see what he flips, act accordingly
2. Shoot Node, see what he flips, act accordingly
3. Shoot KillerSOS, complete lynch as normal


I would shoot sooner rather than later. If we get some information there needs to be time to change the lynch if it is necessary.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 21 2011 12:37 GMT
#1361
I can verify that Rad is BulletProof

Also that reasoning makes perfect sense to me. Say you are going to pick a role that is a high priority target for mafia and instead take BP. Mafia waste some KP on you before realsing.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 21 2011 22:30 GMT
#1379
If I die tonight, read my posts. Theres method to my madness, seriously.

And FOS kitaman, probably worth a lynch.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 22 2011 12:19 GMT
#1461
I said to myself if Ace doesn't die tonight then I'll find it really hard to believe he isn't scum. However I will wait for the Radio thing first before voting.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 22 2011 21:18 GMT
#1531
Well its pretty clear that we caught one scum anyway. I'm just curious as to why the DT that checked him hasn't been pushing for his lynch.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 22 2011 21:40 GMT
#1533
On May 23 2011 06:24 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 06:18 deconduo wrote:
Well its pretty clear that we caught one scum anyway. I'm just curious as to why the DT that checked him hasn't been pushing for his lynch.

I think it was Baundar's Caller Godfather "traitor" ability, used for the good of the town. Meaning that we don't really have an alignment DT.


Hmm, we can assume that the comparison DT is town as well as its a completely useless role for mafia. I'm interested as to why Ace checked GMarshal, that too seems like a waste if he actually is mafia. Maybe its just WIFOM but it seems like a strange move.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 22 2011 21:44 GMT
#1536
On May 23 2011 06:42 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 06:40 deconduo wrote:
On May 23 2011 06:24 GMarshal wrote:
On May 23 2011 06:18 deconduo wrote:
Well its pretty clear that we caught one scum anyway. I'm just curious as to why the DT that checked him hasn't been pushing for his lynch.

I think it was Baundar's Caller Godfather "traitor" ability, used for the good of the town. Meaning that we don't really have an alignment DT.


Hmm, we can assume that the comparison DT is town as well as its a completely useless role for mafia. I'm interested as to why Ace checked GMarshal, that too seems like a waste if he actually is mafia. Maybe its just WIFOM but it seems like a strange move.

I don't think it was Ace doing the rolecheck. Ace killed Incognito.


I don't see what other role has a rolecheck? Maybe I'm missing something though.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 24 2011 12:56 GMT
#1646
Unexpected extra shifts at work, sorry. I've been taking a few notes but haven't posted yet. Here we go:

3. Caller [10][4]
5. Radfield
6. GMarshal [17][2]
7. Deconduo [18][2]
8. Foolishness [1][1]
9. bumatlarge [1][18]
11. Chaoser [2][2]
14. Eiii [6][7]

So if there were 6 original mafia and we can assume they wouldn't double pick numbers, 3 of these are part of the remaining mafia, and Foolishness and bum both can't be scum. GMarshal, Radfield are fairly clear imo, and I know I'm not mafia. Eiii was cleared by IS, but he could be GF.

This leaves Caller, Chaoser and one of Foolishness/Bum, and maybe Eiii. Coincidently, Caller has already shown up as scum on one of GMarshal's lists.

deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 24 2011 13:07 GMT
#1647
Next, Radfield is totally clear as long as there is no vote rigger in the game. Seeing as mafia let tnkted die, that seems very probable. There is no possible reason on earth mafia would take BP over rigger if they weren't considering taking rigger later down the line. As such, we know one of GMarshal's lists has a GF in it. I'm going to have a look at that now.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 24 2011 13:08 GMT
#1648
EBWOP: I think I made a mistake in my maths, gimme a second.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 24 2011 13:27 GMT
#1649
So yeah, cross checking with the votecheck lists somewhat clears Foolishness leaving:

Caller, Chaoser, Bumatlarge OR
Caller, Chaoser, Eiii, Eiii as GF
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 24 2011 14:24 GMT
#1652
On May 24 2011 23:12 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +

So if there were 6 original mafia and we can assume they wouldn't double pick numbers, 3 of these are part of the remaining mafia, and Foolishness and bum both can't be scum. GMarshal, Radfield are fairly clear imo, and I know I'm not mafia. Eiii was cleared by IS, but he could be GF.


This is a bad assumption I think. We already know that scum collided their numbers at least once. Either Chez/Kurumi, or Chez/Tnkted(we don't know if chez was 4 or 9). Hunting scum based on numbers is an ineffective strategy. I've said it before, but if I had been mafia this game, I would have pushed to either double up or triple up on numbers with scum. Frankly, I think it's the reason there are so many 9's(Chez, Ace and Kurumi all take 9).


Either way, Caller should be vigged tonight if we have one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 25 2011 13:37 GMT
#1731
GL guys, keep going for the win
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1071
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1071
ByuN 446
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 279
Reynor 181
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44970
Calm 2678
Shuttle 407
actioN 164
Mini 140
firebathero 112
White-Ra 86
Mong 43
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10627
Counter-Strike
fl0m6365
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2712
Liquid`Hasu484
MindelVK4
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2054
FrodaN1490
B2W.Neo739
olofmeister669
Khaldor463
KnowMe333
crisheroes179
Livibee178
Beastyqt93
ToD83
Mew2King81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick407
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 1
EmSc2Tv 1
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 4
• 80smullet 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1832
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Shiphtur669
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
45m
BSL Open Qualifier
45m
OSC
4h 45m
Replay Cast
4h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.