• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7401 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:12 GMT
#5043
On April 08 2011 11:10 ilovejonn wrote:
oh someone kill me so my bombs can blow up, MY BOMBS DAMN IT, i don't want them to go to waste


Your wish is my command. Hope you like your death. I wrote it. =D
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:13 GMT
#5051
I'd like to point out now, that the only people who really did analysis, were Meapak, Originalname, and myself.

WTF town? You did NO analysis?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:15 GMT
#5057
On April 08 2011 11:13 ilovejonn wrote:
Bomb1: Kavdragon
Bomb2: Kavdragon


DIE DIE DIE


NO NO NO! you can't do that! It'll ruin everything! Wait. I sent in the command before you did that, so theoretically it should be done before the bombs are blewn...
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:15 GMT
#5060
Also, I could post _MY_ day 5.1 post if you want...
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:16 GMT
#5064
On April 08 2011 11:15 ilovejonn wrote:
wow really 2 bombs into a vest with a hole and its still not enough = =

also kav, no one wants to do analysis when there's 1000 posts per player to read. this is why i hated the spam in the beginning.


Lol, no. The bulletproof-Bob thing was a fake claim. Totally made that up the night I posted it. Just had to work a little harder to make it fit the words that I claimed.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:18 GMT
#5068
+1 Bum, +1.

Yeah, town can say that BP is OP all they want, but Confirmed townies are almost as OP.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:19 GMT
#5076
Oh, before I forget, I want to apologize to Deconduo. Nothing I said was meant personally, and it was all in the spirit of the game. I’d hate to think that I ruined the game for you, but can you fault me for trying my best? Kenpachi also gets an apology, cause I squirmed out of his death trap. I didn’t mean to make the game any less fun, I just tried hard not to die.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:21 GMT
#5079
On April 08 2011 11:19 GMarshal wrote:
Where is my best Ghost award? I even made an IRC for us and everything T.T

(hell I had more posts after death than half the scumteam)



G-G-G-GHHOOOOOSSSSTT AWARDDDdDddddd...

GMarshal

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:24 GMT
#5089
On April 08 2011 11:22 bumatlarge wrote:
I did analysis on darm lol, in my head

Who needs to prove anything to anyone when everyone believes you and you have the power to do what needs to be done?



You do. If you cannot maintain the trust that was put in you when you were elected, you will find yourself without any power. Ask anyone if they were happy with the way that you led.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:25 GMT
#5097
On April 08 2011 11:23 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 11:19 Kavdragon wrote:
Oh, before I forget, I want to apologize to Deconduo. Nothing I said was meant personally, and it was all in the spirit of the game. I’d hate to think that I ruined the game for you, but can you fault me for trying my best? Kenpachi also gets an apology, cause I squirmed out of his death trap. I didn’t mean to make the game any less fun, I just tried hard not to die.


I didn't hate you! I just waned you lynched!


Hahah, I never stopped wondering if there was some sort of ability where you could sense the assassin and try to get him lynched. I swear, you were onto me worse than Cubedin was before my defense.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:30 GMT
#5104
http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/tUTLJgKuqdPt
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:31 GMT
#5108
In Memoriam


[image loading]


Brother, rest, thy warfare o'er;
Sleep the sleep that knows no breaking;
Dream of battlefields no more;
Days of danger, nights of waking.


In dedication to those we lost along the way:

Darmousseh
OriginalName


We will always remember you. With pictures of cats in top hats and monocles.
Thank You.


[image loading]
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:33 GMT
#5113
On April 08 2011 11:30 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 11:25 GMarshal wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:23 Lanaia wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:19 Kavdragon wrote:
Oh, before I forget, I want to apologize to Deconduo. Nothing I said was meant personally, and it was all in the spirit of the game. I’d hate to think that I ruined the game for you, but can you fault me for trying my best? Kenpachi also gets an apology, cause I squirmed out of his death trap. I didn’t mean to make the game any less fun, I just tried hard not to die.


I didn't hate you! I just waned you lynched!


You! You ROLECLAIMED! you almost gave me and chaoser a ulcer! Dont roleclaim before the person who is out to KILL YOU is dead!

Although you redeemed yourself in my mind when you caught Kav at a lie and called him out on it. ^_^

I liked having a town circle!


It was nice, and I accidentally revealed my role but I didn't actually say what I was called and then they all knew and it was an accident and askfdljhdfkh3ofje. If Jackal hadn't know what my role was, I'd likely have been more careful there.


I didn't like how the blacks did get to use RPGs after the pm appeared to say otherwise.

@ mod Do I get to know what woulda happened to my powers had I been mayor?


Jackal gave away the fact that you were king really fast. I suspected it as soon as he said that he would reveal, but when he did the fuc[b][/bking thing....Lol, that was too obvious a breadcrumb for someone who was looking for the king.

As far as the RPG's go, all items that we won had their restrictions lifted after we won. It was part of the rules, just not in the role PM part.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:34 GMT
#5115
On April 08 2011 11:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Lol, I already did it. :3


Something like that shouldn't be spoiled. (Uh...I totally posted it again on purpose...heh.)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:36 GMT
#5119
On April 08 2011 11:34 ilovejonn wrote:

Show nested quote +
Original Message From LSB:
Yes

Original Message From ilovejonn:
On April 04 2011 10:39 ilovejonn wrote:
Can I stack 2 bombs on the same person, and will a black player die during the night if my two bombs are stacked on the black player and it blows up?


still sad qq, damn u extra mechanics


Tell me about it. LSB told me that Bombs couldn't penetrate BP. (I actually specifically asked if a bomb + KP or bomb could do it, and he said no. But w/e. Didn't matter in the end)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:37 GMT
#5124
On April 08 2011 11:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 11:33 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:30 Lanaia wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:25 GMarshal wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:23 Lanaia wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:19 Kavdragon wrote:
Oh, before I forget, I want to apologize to Deconduo. Nothing I said was meant personally, and it was all in the spirit of the game. I’d hate to think that I ruined the game for you, but can you fault me for trying my best? Kenpachi also gets an apology, cause I squirmed out of his death trap. I didn’t mean to make the game any less fun, I just tried hard not to die.


I didn't hate you! I just waned you lynched!


You! You ROLECLAIMED! you almost gave me and chaoser a ulcer! Dont roleclaim before the person who is out to KILL YOU is dead!

Although you redeemed yourself in my mind when you caught Kav at a lie and called him out on it. ^_^

I liked having a town circle!


It was nice, and I accidentally revealed my role but I didn't actually say what I was called and then they all knew and it was an accident and askfdljhdfkh3ofje. If Jackal hadn't know what my role was, I'd likely have been more careful there.


I didn't like how the blacks did get to use RPGs after the pm appeared to say otherwise.

@ mod Do I get to know what woulda happened to my powers had I been mayor?


Jackal gave away the fact that you were king really fast. I suspected it as soon as he said that he would reveal, but when he did the fuc[b][/bking thing....Lol, that was too obvious a breadcrumb for someone who was looking for the king.

As far as the RPG's go, all items that we won had their restrictions lifted after we won. It was part of the rules, just not in the role PM part.

CubeD outed her first.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


I won't question it.

Also, Chaoser, you have no idea how much wifom we went through before finally decideing to kill you. You put up a good fight, and didn't even know it.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:39 GMT
#5126
On April 08 2011 11:37 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 11:35 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:33 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:30 Lanaia wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:25 GMarshal wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:23 Lanaia wrote:
On April 08 2011 11:19 Kavdragon wrote:
Oh, before I forget, I want to apologize to Deconduo. Nothing I said was meant personally, and it was all in the spirit of the game. I’d hate to think that I ruined the game for you, but can you fault me for trying my best? Kenpachi also gets an apology, cause I squirmed out of his death trap. I didn’t mean to make the game any less fun, I just tried hard not to die.


I didn't hate you! I just waned you lynched!


You! You ROLECLAIMED! you almost gave me and chaoser a ulcer! Dont roleclaim before the person who is out to KILL YOU is dead!

Although you redeemed yourself in my mind when you caught Kav at a lie and called him out on it. ^_^

I liked having a town circle!


It was nice, and I accidentally revealed my role but I didn't actually say what I was called and then they all knew and it was an accident and askfdljhdfkh3ofje. If Jackal hadn't know what my role was, I'd likely have been more careful there.


I didn't like how the blacks did get to use RPGs after the pm appeared to say otherwise.

@ mod Do I get to know what woulda happened to my powers had I been mayor?


Jackal gave away the fact that you were king really fast. I suspected it as soon as he said that he would reveal, but when he did the fuc[b][/bking thing....Lol, that was too obvious a breadcrumb for someone who was looking for the king.

As far as the RPG's go, all items that we won had their restrictions lifted after we won. It was part of the rules, just not in the role PM part.

CubeD outed her first.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


He said that after you knew my role and after I'd accidentally outed myself.

I'd almost outted myself when iGrok was killed. No king would intentionally breadcrumb as hard as he did, would they?


Well I managed to miss that like a pro. Not that it mattered in the end. Killing Bum the next night was more important than you. (Cause of the RPG's ++)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:40 GMT
#5129
On April 08 2011 11:38 LSB wrote:
Are you guys going to expose the IRC? Because this was an insanely active game for dead players

I knew about the irc since...day 4? Something like that. GMarshal wasn't all that careful about signing into multipule channels. I never went in (promise), but I knew bout it.

What'd you guys talk about anyways?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:43 GMT
#5138
Wiggles and I also wrote up a endgame post, for those of you who want to see it.

Day 5.1: Requiescat In Pace


[image loading]

       The last five members of the town gathered in the town circle to carry out the bidding of Cubedin. Per his orders, Deconduo and Kavdragon seized Mr.Wiggles and started to drag him up onto the platform of the gallows. Wiggles chuckled as he let his weight fall onto the arms of his captors, and kicked his feet about in a frolicsome fashion. “Stop it!” shouted Deconduo, delivering a kick to the shins of Wiggles. Wiggles only laughed louder, and began taunting Deconduo. “You really thought it would be so easy?”, he giggled, “You think I’d let myself die, just like this? If you apologize, maybe I won’t kill you”. “To bad you couldn’t save Tackster!” he continued, “I wonder who you will FAIL at saving next? Your useless little neck,I hope?” Finally, as they got to the top of the platform Deconduo screamed “I’VE HAD ENOUGH”, and threw Wiggles to the ground. He began kicking Wiggles brutally until Kavdragon said in a quiet, but commanding voice “It would be in your best interest to stop that Decon.”.

      Decon spat in Kav’s direction, and then froze as he eyed the blade Kav had pulled out. Decon’s eyes went wide as he recognised the blade. A blade that had only previously been seen in the back of iGrok. “You! You killed iGrok!? You.. You are the assassin!?” Enraged, Decon charged at Kav, who calmly stepped to the side, then threw his knife with deadly accuracy. Decon paused his charge, and looked at himself briefly before beginning to laugh. “You missed! Ha HA!” “YOU MISSED YOUR SHOT BLACKY”. Suddenly there was a loud THUMP as the attention of all was drawn to ilovejohn. He lay on his side, knife plunged into his heart, clutching a ticking clock. Realization shot into Decon’s eyes, and then quickly left. “But his bombs are on Wiggles!” “You would kill your own friend?” he said questioningly. Knowing what would happen next, Kav didn’t bother to reply as he leapt off the platform as it exploded in a large fireball that threw Decon into the arms of Cubedin, who had been simply standing there, wide eyed at the events as they unfolded.

       As the smoke began to lift from the remains of the platform, a low chuckling sound was heard. As Cubedin got up and dusted themselves off, a sudden gust of wind blew the cloud to the off the platform debris, and from the darkness a figure emerged. “It’ll take a lot more than that to kill me, boys”. “But...but..” stuttered Cubedin. Wiggles smiled, “Let’s just say our financiers like to protect their investments”, and with that pulled open his jacket to reveal the layers of Kevlar underneath. Panic stricken, Cubedin shouted at Decon to lynch Wiggles, but the cries fell on deaf ears. “Don’t you see?” said Kavdragon and Wiggles in an eerie unison. “You’ve lost, old man.” “Bu..but...We...we voted for wiggles first! He should be lynched!” said a dismayed Cubedin. “Yes,” replied Kavdragon, “but you see...This is INSANE.” With that Kavdragon wrote in the dirt with the toe of his boot “##Vote:Cubedin.” Wiggles followed suit, writing “##Vote: Cubein”, and drawing a pistol from his now tattered suit. “LSB” Wiggles shouted, eyes never leaving Cubedin, “I believe we have a tie in the votes.” “Oh. Hrmm. Yes, I see.” came the reply from overhead. The sun suddenly sped below the horizon, and the moon shot up. “There we go. Carry on.” finished LSB. Wiggles grinned. “Nothing personal, just good business” he said, then aimed his pistol at Cubedin, and fired.



Black team has achieved Victory!




Prologue: Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori


      Decon looked up from his kneeling position on the dirt, clutching his recently broken arm. “So what then? Will I die because this town failed to heed my warnings?”. He said sadly. “No.” replied Kavdragon. “No, I know no greater anguish than to see the town you fought so hard to defend, crumble when victory was in it’s grasp.” With that, a black cab pulled up, a small cloud of dust following. A man with dark glasses got out and opened the rear door, then stood at attention to the side. Deconduo fell forward into the dirt, feebly trying to grab at his assailants, but to no use. “Good bye, Decon. It truly was a pleasure meeting you.” said Wiggles, as he got into the car, his face disappearing behind the blackened glass. And then they left, leaving Deconduo with nothing but the small cloud of dust stirred up by the wheels of the sedan on the dirt road.

+ Show Spoiler +
In Memoriam


[image loading]


Brother, rest, thy warfare o'er;
Sleep the sleep that knows no breaking;
Dream of battlefields no more;
Days of danger, nights of waking.


In dedication to those we lost along the way:

Darmousseh
OriginalName


We will always remember you. With pictures of cats in top hats and monocles.
Thank You.


[image loading]

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:50 GMT
#5148
List of OP's:
Town:
Allowed to post PM's from MODs
Instantly confirmed six townies (Blues + BG's) Plus those in the item game.
Tons of BA roles (like Beneather)

Black:
BP

Red:
NOTHING (Sorry guys, you kinda were screwed)

The black market could have been won by anyone. While blacks may have had an advantage because of the BP, they also had BOTH factions trying to kill them. (Reds and Blues had to kill Black to win BM) The fact that we got away with selling out RPG's and not having them shot was a BIG fail by town. You're mistakes made us OP.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft470
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 7m
Patches Events
11h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 7m
OSC
19h 7m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.