• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6943 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 19:29 GMT
#4844
Umm... We're actually trying to shorten the day by 24hrs. It's usually a better idea to make the game last longer, but I don't see any problems with Cubedin's plans, and XXXVIII is starting soon.

Yeah, cubedin. The plan looks good to me.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 19:55 GMT
#4848
You're starting to freak me out, howl Cubedin. The way you are talking reminds me of someone who is leaving suiciding into the enemy...

Please don't go. =(
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 21:04 GMT
#4866
In case anyone is interested, this game has had unparalleled "activity". The only game larger than this was Mafia II, which was 349 pages. But it had 132 people, and it took 4.5 months.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty OK with this game being second in size. That's a freaking LONG game.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 21:31 GMT
#4872
You'll also notice that all of those PM's are pretty clear about what abilities the person was given. There wasn't anything to suggest that you would kill your killer in your role PM. The amount of information missing is really suspicious.

The ability that you have described has almost the exact same effect as the Ninja Apparant, except that you don't have to activate your role, and it goes through BP. The fact that it's so similar, and that much stronger than the Ninja Apperant is really suspicious.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 23:09 GMT
#4891
On April 07 2011 07:23 CubEdIn wrote:
wtf no, the underboss had the role-block.
ON was the puppeteer.

wtf is going on here y mess with my head amber!


Pandain was the puppeteer. ON wasn't anything I don't think.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 23:27 GMT
#4893
On April 07 2011 06:56 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 06:31 CubEdIn wrote:
Not more wishy washy than theirs, but more wishy washy than the other two guys.

Look, there is very, very little 100% fool-proof information in this game. So, assuming all three of you are lying (Kav/Wiggles/Decon), then we can say for sure that Kav is the best liar of the three. His story holds water, especially since he had the PM pre-checked 3 days before claiming it.

Again, I didn't say you're 100% black. If I had to choose right NOW I would choose Kav as town over you two. But there are 2 more nights and one more day before we get to that point (unless unexpected stuff happens, which is very likely). So it doesn't matter much.


I already explained why Kav would have come up with a fake PM on day 2. Also he's the best player in the game so of course he came up with a good PM.


As flattering as you are, I'm not that good.

There are a lot of things that make your claim so hard to believe. Take your claim for instance: You claimed vet day 2. The purpose of vets is to draw hits to themselves, and claiming vet more or less defeats the purpose of the entire role! Anyone who was actually a vet would have spent the time to look over my posts to check and see if I actually claimed vet. You've played long enough to understand this, and yet you made a mistake, cause I didn't claim vet. It just doesn't make sense. I wasn't being really spammy, so it wouldn't have taken very long to look through my posts to see where I claimed vet, yet you didn't. It just doesn't make sense from a vet's perspective.

However, if you look at it from a black's perspective, it makes a ton of sense: You pretend to be a vet that made a mistake, and in an accident, you tell people that you're a vet. This would make anyone with KP shy away from hitting you. It wasn't a bad plan for a black, I mean, you haven't been hit yet, have you? And even if you were/are hit, you've got your explanation all set up for you.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 07 2011 00:00 GMT
#4899
On April 07 2011 08:48 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 08:27 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 07 2011 06:56 deconduo wrote:
On April 07 2011 06:31 CubEdIn wrote:
Not more wishy washy than theirs, but more wishy washy than the other two guys.

Look, there is very, very little 100% fool-proof information in this game. So, assuming all three of you are lying (Kav/Wiggles/Decon), then we can say for sure that Kav is the best liar of the three. His story holds water, especially since he had the PM pre-checked 3 days before claiming it.

Again, I didn't say you're 100% black. If I had to choose right NOW I would choose Kav as town over you two. But there are 2 more nights and one more day before we get to that point (unless unexpected stuff happens, which is very likely). So it doesn't matter much.


I already explained why Kav would have come up with a fake PM on day 2. Also he's the best player in the game so of course he came up with a good PM.


As flattering as you are, I'm not that good.

There are a lot of things that make your claim so hard to believe. Take your claim for instance: You claimed vet day 2. The purpose of vets is to draw hits to themselves, and claiming vet more or less defeats the purpose of the entire role! Anyone who was actually a vet would have spent the time to look over my posts to check and see if I actually claimed vet. You've played long enough to understand this, and yet you made a mistake, cause I didn't claim vet. It just doesn't make sense. I wasn't being really spammy, so it wouldn't have taken very long to look through my posts to see where I claimed vet, yet you didn't. It just doesn't make sense from a vet's perspective.

However, if you look at it from a black's perspective, it makes a ton of sense: You pretend to be a vet that made a mistake, and in an accident, you tell people that you're a vet. This would make anyone with KP shy away from hitting you. It wasn't a bad plan for a black, I mean, you haven't been hit yet, have you? And even if you were/are hit, you've got your explanation all set up for you.


I claimed to get you lynched, not to draw hits. It wasn't a mistake. If I was hit I would be dead. Read my claim.


Your claim says that you have +1 night life.

lol, so you're saying that your role PM doesn't actually do what it says, but it does this other cool thing.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 07 2011 00:06 GMT
#4900
EBWODP

On April 07 2011 08:48 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 08:27 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 07 2011 06:56 deconduo wrote:
On April 07 2011 06:31 CubEdIn wrote:
Not more wishy washy than theirs, but more wishy washy than the other two guys.

Look, there is very, very little 100% fool-proof information in this game. So, assuming all three of you are lying (Kav/Wiggles/Decon), then we can say for sure that Kav is the best liar of the three. His story holds water, especially since he had the PM pre-checked 3 days before claiming it.

Again, I didn't say you're 100% black. If I had to choose right NOW I would choose Kav as town over you two. But there are 2 more nights and one more day before we get to that point (unless unexpected stuff happens, which is very likely). So it doesn't matter much.


I already explained why Kav would have come up with a fake PM on day 2. Also he's the best player in the game so of course he came up with a good PM.


As flattering as you are, I'm not that good.

There are a lot of things that make your claim so hard to believe. Take your claim for instance: You claimed vet day 2. The purpose of vets is to draw hits to themselves, and claiming vet more or less defeats the purpose of the entire role! Anyone who was actually a vet would have spent the time to look over my posts to check and see if I actually claimed vet. You've played long enough to understand this, and yet you made a mistake, cause I didn't claim vet. It just doesn't make sense. I wasn't being really spammy, so it wouldn't have taken very long to look through my posts to see where I claimed vet, yet you didn't. It just doesn't make sense from a vet's perspective.

However, if you look at it from a black's perspective, it makes a ton of sense: You pretend to be a vet that made a mistake, and in an accident, you tell people that you're a vet. This would make anyone with KP shy away from hitting you. It wasn't a bad plan for a black, I mean, you haven't been hit yet, have you? And even if you were/are hit, you've got your explanation all set up for you.


I claimed to get you lynched, not to draw hits. It wasn't a mistake. If I was hit I would be dead. Read my claim.



Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Veteran! You have one extra night life! By one extra night life I mean if you die you get ressed as a zombie


Oh wait, lol, cause you would be a ZOMBIE!?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 07 2011 04:17 GMT
#4924
On April 07 2011 09:56 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 09:53 CubEdIn wrote:
I was RBed night 3. That's why I didn't DT then. -.-


That's when Kav claimed it, wasn't it?


You're trying too hard for you to not actually hate me. I was roleblocked night two, dear.

Good luck all.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 07 2011 16:32 GMT
#4954
On April 07 2011 19:43 deconduo wrote:
For example:

-Decon proves kav is lying about being vet.


How many times do I have to tell you? I never claimed ANYTHING about why I survived. Only that I was hit. If you were a real vet you would have checked this to be sure.

On April 07 2011 19:35 deconduo wrote:
Lets throw away the fact that the timing of my roleclaim makes perfect sense for a green and no sense for a black.



On April 07 2011 08:27 Kavdragon wrote:
You claimed vet day 2. The purpose of vets is to draw hits to themselves, and claiming vet more or less defeats the purpose of the entire role! Anyone who was actually a vet would have spent the time to look over my posts to check and see if I actually claimed vet. You've played long enough to understand this, and yet you made a mistake, cause I didn't claim vet. It just doesn't make sense. I wasn't being really spammy, so it wouldn't have taken very long to look through my posts to see where I claimed vet, yet you didn't. It just doesn't make sense from a vet's perspective.

However, if you look at it from a black's perspective, it makes a ton of sense: You pretend to be a vet that made a mistake, and in an accident, you tell people that you're a vet. This would make anyone with KP shy away from hitting you. It wasn't a bad plan for a black, I mean, you haven't been hit yet, have you? And even if you were/are hit, you've got your explanation all set up for you.


Even if we take into account that you kill your killer instead of surviving the shot, your "role" is still one that is designed to take a hit: You die, your killer dies. A green for a scum is a good trade any day. No matter how you look at it, any role who's power activates on death is NOT a role designed to make it to the end of the game. You were meant to be hit, you claimed at a time that didn't make sense for a green, but makes tons of sense for black.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 07 2011 23:08 GMT
#4986
0_0
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 01:35 GMT
#4998
On April 08 2011 09:46 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
There's a guy called Wiggles88. Expect a deathmatch.


lolololol. Seriously? I swear, that number is everywhere.

+ Show Spoiler +
You have no proof that it was me. Innocent till proven guilty was one of the best rules ever invented.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 01:59 GMT
#5006
On April 08 2011 03:58 deconduo wrote:
'Sup kavvy boi, what was the word you intended to redact and why?


You were correct. The words I claimed actually lined up with the REAL role PM I had, which was ASSASSIN!

Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Assassin. Your mission is to kill the King. To do this you are given one dagger that can be thrown. Once used you will not get your dagger back. Beware! The King (<-- Redacted) has two Bodyguards you must eliminate first! If you kill the king, you will retrieve your knife and be able to use it again.


You called most (but not all) of my bluffs Decon, the only problem you had was making yourself look like town. I honestly hold to all my arguments as to why you look black, btw. (Mainly that your role-claim didn't make that much sense for green.)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:02 GMT
#5010
On April 08 2011 11:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
And you thought you were gonna lynch me. :p

Not while I have a knife that says differently.

Also, post is late by my watch.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:02 GMT
#5011
On April 08 2011 11:01 Lanaia wrote:
I knew it.


Haha, you were way more right then you had a right to be. Black, and assassin. Guilty as charged.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:04 GMT
#5014
"On time" as always.

LSB blames his computer.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:05 GMT
#5017
On April 08 2011 11:04 GMarshal wrote:
[spectral voice] I laugh at Kav thinking he won, did you miss the fact that I haunted someone tonight Kav... specifically the king... [/spectral voice]


What!? NOOOO! I was supposed to be the sole winner!

Oh wait. Not actually a win condition.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:08 GMT
#5023
On April 08 2011 11:05 ilovejonn wrote:
Ok guys, remember never to give Kav the benefit of the doubt for not posting alot because he has to go out to use the Internet. Lynch him either way regardless of irl issues!


Heh. that was mostly true.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:10 GMT
#5031
On April 08 2011 11:08 Coagulation wrote:
yeah i dont see how town could possibly have lost.
we nailed scum all game. and it still wasnt enough.


Bum was going to shoot me with two rocket launchers. If his hit wasn't five minutes late, there would have been no contest. EASY town victory.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 08 2011 02:11 GMT
#5036
On April 08 2011 11:09 CubEdIn wrote:
I'm just confused because LSB said that the assassin killing the king would not end the game. O_o


It wasn't a win condition. The game's not over. Yet. I just need to kill one more person.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4493
Leta 1716
BeSt 434
Soulkey 380
Soma 143
ZergMaN 31
Shine 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm130
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 562
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8579
WinterStarcraft714
Sick233
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos394
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 56m
Patches Events
6h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 56m
OSC
14h 56m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.