• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9610 users

Pick Your Power Mafia 3! - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 84 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 15 2011 01:41 GMT
#1061
On January 15 2011 10:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 10:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Why is everyone so satisfied with no lynch? Scum should be more afraid of dec since their kp can't hurt him.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE VOTING FOR FISHBALL

BC are you seriously going to bring up bum 30 minutes before the lynch? Why isn't your vote on traitor suspect.

Cube, if you want to clear yourself as traitor then I want your vote on fishball.

To those who are abstaining or voting for useless candidates, I will be hitting one of you with my kp if you decide to ignore the lynch. aka (cube, aidnai, Beneather , haplo, pig)

There are 30 minutes remaining.


Simple, Fish is smarter to keep around atm, decon is potentially helping us. As for bum, placing a vote to see if hes alive and around isn't bad, it saves me from being modkilled. I will however change my vote to whoever is most likely to die. IE be the hammer vote.


There are two remaining traitor candidates, fish or cube. The fact that they won't vote against each other may mean they are both scum. I'm not sure how keeping fish around at the moment is the smarter choice. If we eliminate one, there is a 50% chance he is scum (probably more than that). If not then we have a 100% chance to kill cube at night. Seems to me you don't want to commit. Why hammer vote when you can vote now?

Listen to fish, he is calling me a SK. Cmon now.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
January 15 2011 01:42 GMT
#1062
On January 15 2011 10:39 CubEdIn wrote:
Ok fine BC. If you guys think we can get the lynch shifted, I'm ok with that.

My guess is that we won't though, and we'll miss a lynch.

##vote Fishball


I like how I grabbed all the attention, and your love relationship between deconduo magically dissapeared.
Vote Fishball, always the easy way out!
靈魂交響曲
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
January 15 2011 01:42 GMT
#1063
##vote: Bloddyc0bbler

Throwaway vote :/
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 01:42 GMT
#1064
@ fishball

Sorry, but if you are right and there were 3 SKs, then the game is horribly imbalanced.
There's no way town can win with that much KP at night unless they score 2 good roles (night vig/CPR) and manage to hit good targets.

Otherwise, the 14 townies would be outnumbered in 2-3 nights tops.
I'm just gonna hope that there are not 3SKs and trust kita.

It's either trust him or trust you, and more people are against you now.

Though, my money is on Amber.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 01:43 GMT
#1065
WTF amber.

This is a very tight lynch. You do not get to just "throw away" your vote.

If you don't wanna vote for dec OR fish, please say why.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 15 2011 01:43 GMT
#1066
On January 15 2011 10:42 Amber[LighT] wrote:
##vote: Bloddyc0bbler

Throwaway vote :/


So you don't want a lynch tonight? Why move off fish.....
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
January 15 2011 01:44 GMT
#1067
On January 15 2011 10:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 10:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Why is everyone so satisfied with no lynch? Scum should be more afraid of dec since their kp can't hurt him.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE VOTING FOR FISHBALL

BC are you seriously going to bring up bum 30 minutes before the lynch? Why isn't your vote on traitor suspect.

Cube, if you want to clear yourself as traitor then I want your vote on fishball.

To those who are abstaining or voting for useless candidates, I will be hitting one of you with my kp if you decide to ignore the lynch. aka (cube, aidnai, Beneather , haplo, pig)

There are 30 minutes remaining.


Simple, Fish is smarter to keep around atm, decon is potentially helping us. As for bum, placing a vote to see if hes alive and around isn't bad, it saves me from being modkilled. I will however change my vote to whoever is most likely to die. IE be the hammer vote.


There are two remaining traitor candidates, fish or cube. The fact that they won't vote against each other may mean they are both scum. I'm not sure how keeping fish around at the moment is the smarter choice. If we eliminate one, there is a 50% chance he is scum (probably more than that). If not then we have a 100% chance to kill cube at night. Seems to me you don't want to commit. Why hammer vote when you can vote now?

Listen to fish, he is calling me a SK. Cmon now.


And almost no one listened when BC call LSB scum, when he turned out to be SK. I'm calling you SK, so?
靈魂交響曲
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 15 2011 01:44 GMT
#1068
On January 15 2011 10:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 10:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Why is everyone so satisfied with no lynch? Scum should be more afraid of dec since their kp can't hurt him.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE VOTING FOR FISHBALL

BC are you seriously going to bring up bum 30 minutes before the lynch? Why isn't your vote on traitor suspect.

Cube, if you want to clear yourself as traitor then I want your vote on fishball.

To those who are abstaining or voting for useless candidates, I will be hitting one of you with my kp if you decide to ignore the lynch. aka (cube, aidnai, Beneather , haplo, pig)

There are 30 minutes remaining.


Simple, Fish is smarter to keep around atm, decon is potentially helping us. As for bum, placing a vote to see if hes alive and around isn't bad, it saves me from being modkilled. I will however change my vote to whoever is most likely to die. IE be the hammer vote.


There are two remaining traitor candidates, fish or cube. The fact that they won't vote against each other may mean they are both scum. I'm not sure how keeping fish around at the moment is the smarter choice. If we eliminate one, there is a 50% chance he is scum (probably more than that). If not then we have a 100% chance to kill cube at night. Seems to me you don't want to commit. Why hammer vote when you can vote now?

Listen to fish, he is calling me a SK. Cmon now.


Fish is an intelligent player, he knows to keep alive he (if red) has to play a very dangerous game which means he has to help the town to stay alive. Decon has KP. However, amber is not off the hook for potential candidate of a traitor, nor are you until you use your KP. People need to keep in mind amber hasn't proved his role, kenpachi hasnt (although his is likely), fish hasn't claimed, and cube hasn't proved his.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 01:45 GMT
#1069
Excuse me kita, but what cleared you and Amber? I must have missed those posts.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 15 2011 01:49 GMT
#1070
On January 15 2011 10:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 10:41 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Why is everyone so satisfied with no lynch? Scum should be more afraid of dec since their kp can't hurt him.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE VOTING FOR FISHBALL

BC are you seriously going to bring up bum 30 minutes before the lynch? Why isn't your vote on traitor suspect.

Cube, if you want to clear yourself as traitor then I want your vote on fishball.

To those who are abstaining or voting for useless candidates, I will be hitting one of you with my kp if you decide to ignore the lynch. aka (cube, aidnai, Beneather , haplo, pig)

There are 30 minutes remaining.


Simple, Fish is smarter to keep around atm, decon is potentially helping us. As for bum, placing a vote to see if hes alive and around isn't bad, it saves me from being modkilled. I will however change my vote to whoever is most likely to die. IE be the hammer vote.


There are two remaining traitor candidates, fish or cube. The fact that they won't vote against each other may mean they are both scum. I'm not sure how keeping fish around at the moment is the smarter choice. If we eliminate one, there is a 50% chance he is scum (probably more than that). If not then we have a 100% chance to kill cube at night. Seems to me you don't want to commit. Why hammer vote when you can vote now?

Listen to fish, he is calling me a SK. Cmon now.


Fish is an intelligent player, he knows to keep alive he (if red) has to play a very dangerous game which means he has to help the town to stay alive. Decon has KP. However, amber is not off the hook for potential candidate of a traitor, nor are you until you use your KP. People need to keep in mind amber hasn't proved his role, kenpachi hasnt (although his is likely), fish hasn't claimed, and cube hasn't proved his.


Amber role blocked kenpachi, which kenpachi then confirmed via the pm from ace. Kenpachi is the godfather, you said yourself it would be silly for a forth player to select it.

I'm a vig. I'm not cleared but look at the situation. I'm pushing for a lynch while fish sits back and abstains. If he knows he isn't the traitor than surely he would be pushing the lynch on someone who does.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 15 2011 01:53 GMT
#1071
JimboSilvers, Misder, bumatlarge, aidnai, Eiii, HaploPaithan, Pigsquirrel, Amber[LighT], BloodyC0bbler, Beneather

You are all content with no lynch? Wasting a town kp. Setting us up poorly for night actions. Sigh.





I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 01:53 GMT
#1072
Just because amber role-blocked someone doesn't mean he's not red.
We confirmed his role, not his alignment.

You, I never really suspected, not as much as the others anyway.

@ Fishball: It's nothing personal. I want someone lynched. I will vote for whoever needs one more vote to die. And the fact is, I get to choose between:

deconduo
Kenpachi
kitaman27
Barundar
Jackal58
Fishball
Amber[Light]

Seems that people think it's a good idea to use deconduo's kill at night.
That leaves kenpachi, kita, you and amber.
I don't know about kenpachi but he seems harmless. Perhaps after tonight a role/align cop will clear us out.
Kita seems least scummy of all.
And I would 100% vote for amber instead, if there was a chance he'd get lynched.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
January 15 2011 01:54 GMT
#1073
Ugh, we're ten minutes out and still don't have anyone to lynch. Decon is not town for sure-- can we lynch him and keep another townie from potentially dying tonight? If we're having such a hard time finding the traitor/mafia out of such a small pool of players I don't think decon is going to have any better luck.
:3
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 15 2011 01:54 GMT
#1074
On January 15 2011 10:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 10:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:41 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Why is everyone so satisfied with no lynch? Scum should be more afraid of dec since their kp can't hurt him.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE VOTING FOR FISHBALL

BC are you seriously going to bring up bum 30 minutes before the lynch? Why isn't your vote on traitor suspect.

Cube, if you want to clear yourself as traitor then I want your vote on fishball.

To those who are abstaining or voting for useless candidates, I will be hitting one of you with my kp if you decide to ignore the lynch. aka (cube, aidnai, Beneather , haplo, pig)

There are 30 minutes remaining.


Simple, Fish is smarter to keep around atm, decon is potentially helping us. As for bum, placing a vote to see if hes alive and around isn't bad, it saves me from being modkilled. I will however change my vote to whoever is most likely to die. IE be the hammer vote.


There are two remaining traitor candidates, fish or cube. The fact that they won't vote against each other may mean they are both scum. I'm not sure how keeping fish around at the moment is the smarter choice. If we eliminate one, there is a 50% chance he is scum (probably more than that). If not then we have a 100% chance to kill cube at night. Seems to me you don't want to commit. Why hammer vote when you can vote now?

Listen to fish, he is calling me a SK. Cmon now.


Fish is an intelligent player, he knows to keep alive he (if red) has to play a very dangerous game which means he has to help the town to stay alive. Decon has KP. However, amber is not off the hook for potential candidate of a traitor, nor are you until you use your KP. People need to keep in mind amber hasn't proved his role, kenpachi hasnt (although his is likely), fish hasn't claimed, and cube hasn't proved his.


Amber role blocked kenpachi, which kenpachi then confirmed via the pm from ace. Kenpachi is the godfather, you said yourself it would be silly for a forth player to select it.

I'm a vig. I'm not cleared but look at the situation. I'm pushing for a lynch while fish sits back and abstains. If he knows he isn't the traitor than surely he would be pushing the lynch on someone who does.



Keep in mind there are more than one situations to amber / kenpachi
both red / lying.
amber traitor / kenpachi red
amber legit / kenpachi legit
amber legit / kenpachi red.

Amber is not 100% confirmed as we don't know his alignment, nor do we know kenpachi's. Didn't cube also say he prot'd kenpachi? It is possible his prot roleblocked kenpachi and that is where the roleblock came from.

They aren't confirmed.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 01:55 GMT
#1075
On January 15 2011 10:54 Eiii wrote:
Ugh, we're ten minutes out and still don't have anyone to lynch. Decon is not town for sure-- can we lynch him and keep another townie from potentially dying tonight? If we're having such a hard time finding the traitor/mafia out of such a small pool of players I don't think decon is going to have any better luck.


In the state that we're in, we need luck on our side.

Luck would mean lynching a red, and have deconduo kill a red.

Chances of that happening = low.
Chances of town coming up ok after tonight if we kill deconduo = lower.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 01:56 GMT
#1076
I didn't protect anyone first night.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 15 2011 01:56 GMT
#1077
On January 15 2011 10:53 kitaman27 wrote:
JimboSilvers, Misder, bumatlarge, aidnai, Eiii, HaploPaithan, Pigsquirrel, Amber[LighT], BloodyC0bbler, Beneather

You are all content with no lynch? Wasting a town kp. Setting us up poorly for night actions. Sigh.







You do know its not always beneficial to lynch right? 1 dead townie at this point fucks us royally as we are massively behind -_-. If we can't agree on who is red/traitor, we would have to lynch decon/how many votes is he at?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 15 2011 01:57 GMT
#1078
On January 15 2011 10:56 CubEdIn wrote:
I didn't protect anyone first night.


my bad then, mistook your and ambers night actions.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
January 15 2011 01:57 GMT
#1079
Not nearly enough. 5 or 6.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 15 2011 01:57 GMT
#1080
On January 15 2011 10:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 10:49 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:41 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On January 15 2011 10:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Why is everyone so satisfied with no lynch? Scum should be more afraid of dec since their kp can't hurt him.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE VOTING FOR FISHBALL

BC are you seriously going to bring up bum 30 minutes before the lynch? Why isn't your vote on traitor suspect.

Cube, if you want to clear yourself as traitor then I want your vote on fishball.

To those who are abstaining or voting for useless candidates, I will be hitting one of you with my kp if you decide to ignore the lynch. aka (cube, aidnai, Beneather , haplo, pig)

There are 30 minutes remaining.


Simple, Fish is smarter to keep around atm, decon is potentially helping us. As for bum, placing a vote to see if hes alive and around isn't bad, it saves me from being modkilled. I will however change my vote to whoever is most likely to die. IE be the hammer vote.


There are two remaining traitor candidates, fish or cube. The fact that they won't vote against each other may mean they are both scum. I'm not sure how keeping fish around at the moment is the smarter choice. If we eliminate one, there is a 50% chance he is scum (probably more than that). If not then we have a 100% chance to kill cube at night. Seems to me you don't want to commit. Why hammer vote when you can vote now?

Listen to fish, he is calling me a SK. Cmon now.


Fish is an intelligent player, he knows to keep alive he (if red) has to play a very dangerous game which means he has to help the town to stay alive. Decon has KP. However, amber is not off the hook for potential candidate of a traitor, nor are you until you use your KP. People need to keep in mind amber hasn't proved his role, kenpachi hasnt (although his is likely), fish hasn't claimed, and cube hasn't proved his.


Amber role blocked kenpachi, which kenpachi then confirmed via the pm from ace. Kenpachi is the godfather, you said yourself it would be silly for a forth player to select it.

I'm a vig. I'm not cleared but look at the situation. I'm pushing for a lynch while fish sits back and abstains. If he knows he isn't the traitor than surely he would be pushing the lynch on someone who does.



Keep in mind there are more than one situations to amber / kenpachi
both red / lying.
amber traitor / kenpachi red
amber legit / kenpachi legit
amber legit / kenpachi red.

Amber is not 100% confirmed as we don't know his alignment, nor do we know kenpachi's. Didn't cube also say he prot'd kenpachi? It is possible his prot roleblocked kenpachi and that is where the roleblock came from.

They aren't confirmed.


Agreed, but it didn't realize we should pass up a town lynch due to the fact that we can't confirm a player is 100% red.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 262
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10719
Dota 2
monkeys_forever959
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 669
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8594
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick392
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo286
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 46m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.