• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12416 users

Harry Potter Mafia! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 16 2010 11:49 GMT
#948
On December 16 2010 20:19 why wrote:
By the way, we can confirm (at least the characters of) 3 more people.

Cho Chang or Roger Davies (the one not in the Ravenclaw House) can confirm by saying they are in the Ravenclaw and having no one dispute them (there are 4 total Ravenclaws on the list, 3 are in the House).

There are 5 Gryffindor members on the player list (Harry Potter, Hermione, Colin Creevey, Angelina Johnson, and Pavarti Patil). 3 are in the house. The remaining 2 can claim to be part of the House and, if no one disputes, are confirmed.

Coincidentally, I am in Gryffindor.

I'm trying to decide whether you are a mafia rolefishing, or just stupid enough to give them the identity of the most important town character

Please stop claiming if your role is of any sort of importance?
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 11:54 GMT
#1015
First: Please be careful with Airbag/DrH. The fact that he has been active in PM land doesn’t make me trust him at all, since the leaks have probably been happening there. I agree the accusations against Pandain are circumstantial, but Pandain has been popping up when summoned, and has failed to give reasons as to why he needed medic protection. We are letting him get away with a lot.

That said, Ilovejohn’s analyse of why is actually very good. I hadn’t noticed the submissive tone or the focus on game hints. Let’s see what happens if we put on pressure.

@why’s analyse of kitaman27. It's not bad, but in the other game I have played with kitman27 (salem mafia), he played a very careful townie, who spend more time trying to make the exactly right decision based on other’s arguments than providing his own targets. That seems to be the pattern here as well.

Also your last argument is wrong:
On December 17 2010 15:05 why wrote:
Then, he votes for Pandain after posting the below:

Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 11:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 17 2010 10:57 LunarDestiny wrote:
Pandain does look suspicious, but he is posting even less in pokemafia.


Well I would hope so, he is dead. Even before he died, he was a replacement for only like half a day, so that would probably explain why he didn't post much there.


It is really weird that Kitaman votes for Pandain after he defends him here. Notice that a bandwagon has already formed.

He doesn’t defend Pandain, he dismisses LunarDestiny’s defence for Pandain.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 17:16 GMT
#1019
Kitaman I feel like I'm missing something here. You say another one claimed Poppy, and that we should lynch both. I agree.

So who is this other Poppy, in case you are lying to us about DrH?
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 17:28 GMT
#1024
I was refering to this sentence by Kitaman.
I had already recieved a pm that a dt type role had already located a Pomfrey. I pm'd annul to confirm that there were not duplicate role claims and he said that I was correct. That leads us to the fact that one of the two sources is lying. What do we do with liars? We lynch them.

He states we lynch them, but he only mentions one.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 17:42 GMT
#1029
On December 18 2010 02:30 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 02:28 Barundar wrote:
I was refering to this sentence by Kitaman.
I had already recieved a pm that a dt type role had already located a Pomfrey. I pm'd annul to confirm that there were not duplicate role claims and he said that I was correct. That leads us to the fact that one of the two sources is lying. What do we do with liars? We lynch them.

He states we lynch them, but he only mentions one.


We can only lynch one at a time. DrH makes an uncharacteristic role claim, while the other gets checked by a dt. DrH obviously seems more suspicious. Why reveal both names?

Beceause you are being extremely vague about this other claim. You mention a PM you recieved, about a DT type checking a Pomfrey. This already sound like someone told you that someone else told you. As far as I know you aren't a confirmed town, so I'm questioning why people would invest that knowledge in you.

I'm not necessarily asking you to give out a name. I was merely asking into what struck me as a logical break in your reasoning.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 17:55 GMT
#1032
Sorry but I can't help but notice this comes up after there is pressure on why and pandain, and the moment I question the reasoning I get yelled at for fishing + I get PM's asking to my thoughts out of nowhere. From Pandain.

Coordinated attack?
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 19:43 GMT
#1043
On December 18 2010 03:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 02:55 Barundar wrote:
Sorry but I can't help but notice this comes up after there is pressure on why and pandain, and the moment I question the reasoning I get yelled at for fishing + I get PM's asking to my thoughts out of nowhere. From Pandain.

Coordinated attack?


Do you still disagree that the second medic should remain hidden until DrH's alignment has been revealed? I'm still not sure why the real medic should claim publicly.

You think I'm working with pandain? I had my vote on pandain before this. When DrH flips red, I would suggest he is looked into as well based on how much he is soft defending him.

You don't have to think I'm against you - I read the post. Just please try and understand my concerns. The worst case scenario would be to mislynch a medic, and only have a probable town to blame.

We still have time to hear his side as well.

I don't know who you are working with. I simply found Pandain's timing to be suspecius and pointed it out. He is definitely around.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 22:02 GMT
#1069
On December 18 2010 06:56 LunarDestiny wrote:
Coag, you are not helping. Are you saying I am mafia or I am disillusion that I am defending Dr.H?

Back on topic:
Annul clarified the rules a page back. Can anyone find any loophole to this plan?
Kenpachi name checks Dr.H.
Dr.H protects Kenpachi.

They kill DrH?
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 23:21 GMT
#1111
Is pandain the safest lynch at this point?
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 17 2010 23:23 GMT
#1114
On December 18 2010 08:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 08:21 Barundar wrote:
Is pandain the safest lynch at this point?

Of course not, it's a fucking terrible lynch. I've been saying that over and over but no one will listen to me.

What do you base it on? I've lost track of the nr's of DT's in this game.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 18 2010 00:12 GMT
#1150
Fucking hope I didn't hammer a medic. Annul if you read this, was strugling with the format...
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 18 2010 08:53 GMT
#1183
oh no
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 18 2010 09:54 GMT
#1189
On December 18 2010 18:44 orgolove wrote:
Fuck, should've hit DrH FUCK

and we lost both detectives to inactivity? jesus christ Why the fuck did you two choose TODAY to be inactive

FUCK pandain and his scumminess. I hope you're happy. -_- your Yum Yum crap loses games.


FoS DrH. Now.

I don't think so. Neither Pandain nor DrH voted for each others, why would they do that if it could save them. My guess is Pandain checked DrH and confirmed him. If anything this proves to me I was wrong about Kitaman, he made it sound like both of them was scum...
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 18 2010 09:57 GMT
#1191
Why those over Kitaman?
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 18 2010 10:05 GMT
#1193
Sigh I just feel really stupid.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 19 2010 19:41 GMT
#1242
I will be stupidly busy this comming week, but will try and keep up. Not that that is hard atm
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 19 2010 23:51 GMT
#1301
I think Kitaman is lying about extra DT and whatnot. Based on his dedication, Jcarl "confirmed" him. Obvious he is Voldemort or real Poppy, and at the moment it's down to a flip between him and DrH.

Kitaman said DrH and Pandain was scum. DrH said Pandain was not scum. Kitaman could have been lying about both. DrH could have been right about Pandain beceause he was scum.

Town would be safer to find scum elsewhere.

vote Coagulation
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 20 2010 00:07 GMT
#1305
On December 20 2010 08:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 08:51 Barundar wrote:
I think Kitaman is lying about extra DT and whatnot. Based on his dedication, Jcarl "confirmed" him. Obvious he is Voldemort or real Poppy, and at the moment it's down to a flip between him and DrH.

Kitaman said DrH and Pandain was scum. DrH said Pandain was not scum. Kitaman could have been lying about both. DrH could have been right about Pandain beceause he was scum.

Town would be safer to find scum elsewhere.

vote Coagulation


lolz

So you deny?

I'm very aware its mislynch or lose. I see 7 mafia alive, and a shortlist of people it can be. There is a better chance of hitting scum from that list than through kitaman/drh
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 20 2010 00:23 GMT
#1312
On December 20 2010 09:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 09:07 Barundar wrote:
On December 20 2010 08:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On December 20 2010 08:51 Barundar wrote:
I think Kitaman is lying about extra DT and whatnot. Based on his dedication, Jcarl "confirmed" him. Obvious he is Voldemort or real Poppy, and at the moment it's down to a flip between him and DrH.

Kitaman said DrH and Pandain was scum. DrH said Pandain was not scum. Kitaman could have been lying about both. DrH could have been right about Pandain beceause he was scum.

Town would be safer to find scum elsewhere.

vote Coagulation


lolz

So you deny?

I'm very aware its mislynch or lose. I see 7 mafia alive, and a shortlist of people it can be. There is a better chance of hitting scum from that list than through kitaman/drh


You think I'm lying about my Dt? Lunar already confirmed the existence of my dt. Are you saying me, my dt and lunar are all lying?

I say you are lying about your identity, and it hurts town. Especially when it's so glaringly obvious. How are we supposed to trust you?

Deconduo's list.
Bartundar
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 21 2010 20:34 GMT
#1367
1 exam left before christmas, reading up on thread now, sorry I haven't had much time lately.
Bartundar
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Replay Cast
5h 45m
OSC
18h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.