• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9846 users

BloodyC0bblers's Mafia XVI - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 45 Next All
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 30 2010 13:26 GMT
#781
On January 30 2010 17:37 QuickStriker wrote:
Good job guys, I've been passed out and sick for the past several days only to expected to be lynched by my fellow townies who lack sensible logic to win. But don't worry, I still have hope for the town to win despite the fact no one is probably going to post as much and we wont have like even as close to 50 pages in this game. I'd say 44 max but even that is sketchy....

GG

there'll probably be a lot of after-game discussion so don't worry about that

I wish you had said something

sorry we lynched you =(
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
January 30 2010 16:57 GMT
#782
We need to lynch no_re tomorrow becaue he is our biggest lead at the moment, and at this point we can't afford to lose another townie. So my vote will be no_re and double lynch for the next day. I'm very suspicious of all the people who DIDN'T vote for no_re (dozko, d3_crescentia, OpZ, decafchicken, ShoCkeyy all did). d3 had some very conclusive evidence to no_re's alignment.
One does not simply walk into mordor
dozko
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom160 Posts
January 30 2010 17:03 GMT
#783
On January 31 2010 01:57 Fulgrim wrote:
We need to lynch no_re tomorrow becaue he is our biggest lead at the moment, and at this point we can't afford to lose another townie. So my vote will be no_re and double lynch for the next day. I'm very suspicious of all the people who DIDN'T vote for no_re (dozko, d3_crescentia, OpZ, decafchicken, ShoCkeyy all did). d3 had some very conclusive evidence to no_re's alignment.


Why didnt you vote for him? Tbh I think you're mob too just because of the warhammer 40k thing and because you didnt vote. In fact I still maintain the opinion its best to lynch jonoman first.
People respond to incentives; the rest is commentary.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 30 2010 17:10 GMT
#784
On January 31 2010 01:57 Fulgrim wrote:
We need to lynch no_re tomorrow becaue he is our biggest lead at the moment, and at this point we can't afford to lose another townie. So my vote will be no_re and double lynch for the next day. I'm very suspicious of all the people who DIDN'T vote for no_re (dozko, d3_crescentia, OpZ, decafchicken, ShoCkeyy all did). d3 had some very conclusive evidence to no_re's alignment.

Why am I included in that list when it's clear that I did vote for him?
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 30 2010 17:12 GMT
#785
On January 31 2010 02:10 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2010 01:57 Fulgrim wrote:
We need to lynch no_re tomorrow becaue he is our biggest lead at the moment, and at this point we can't afford to lose another townie. So my vote will be no_re and double lynch for the next day. I'm very suspicious of all the people who DIDN'T vote for no_re (dozko, d3_crescentia, OpZ, decafchicken, ShoCkeyy all did). d3 had some very conclusive evidence to no_re's alignment.

Why am I included in that list when it's clear that I did vote for him?

FML, I'm an idiot and misread your post

we have 30 minutes, maybe an hour before it's over? we'll see, then...

again I'm going to call out iloveKT since he voted for 7Strife for no apparent reason
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
January 30 2010 18:08 GMT
#786
On January 31 2010 02:12 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2010 02:10 d3_crescentia wrote:
On January 31 2010 01:57 Fulgrim wrote:
We need to lynch no_re tomorrow becaue he is our biggest lead at the moment, and at this point we can't afford to lose another townie. So my vote will be no_re and double lynch for the next day. I'm very suspicious of all the people who DIDN'T vote for no_re (dozko, d3_crescentia, OpZ, decafchicken, ShoCkeyy all did). d3 had some very conclusive evidence to no_re's alignment.

Why am I included in that list when it's clear that I did vote for him?


again I'm going to call out iloveKT since he voted for 7Strife for no apparent reason


Wait, that's so weird. It was such an inconsequential pick that I hardly even noticed it. That's very funny.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Fulgrim
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States560 Posts
January 30 2010 18:12 GMT
#787
On January 31 2010 02:03 dozko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2010 01:57 Fulgrim wrote:
We need to lynch no_re tomorrow becaue he is our biggest lead at the moment, and at this point we can't afford to lose another townie. So my vote will be no_re and double lynch for the next day. I'm very suspicious of all the people who DIDN'T vote for no_re (dozko, d3_crescentia, OpZ, decafchicken, ShoCkeyy all did). d3 had some very conclusive evidence to no_re's alignment.


Why didnt you vote for him? Tbh I think you're mob too just because of the warhammer 40k thing and because you didnt vote. In fact I still maintain the opinion its best to lynch jonoman first.


I missed the vote... I know its a bad excuse but I thought it ended later. I don't see how me not voting would make me mob though, more likely make me modkilled =P
One does not simply walk into mordor
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 30 2010 18:29 GMT
#788
On January 31 2010 01:57 Fulgrim wrote:
We need to lynch no_re tomorrow becaue he is our biggest lead at the moment, and at this point we can't afford to lose another townie. So my vote will be no_re and double lynch for the next day. I'm very suspicious of all the people who DIDN'T vote for no_re (dozko, d3_crescentia, OpZ, decafchicken, ShoCkeyy all did). d3 had some very conclusive evidence to no_re's alignment.

im sorry if i look suspicious but i honestly went with the majority thinking they were all town aligned. i completely missed the part where d3 wrote about no_re because i was skimming through the posts and not reading them carefully.
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 30 2010 22:07 GMT
#789
On January 30 2010 17:20 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2010 14:26 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On January 30 2010 10:42 dozko wrote:
^ what does that tell us though? To be honest I find it hard to see how we can win, since we dont have a double lynch next and even if we get a mafia they still have full KP, so thats -6 townies over the two nights...


quick to give up....seriously suspicious...and the Johnnyspazz....I think you both are mafia....starting a negative bandwagon and what not...


Screw you, look where you got me. Dead!

Dude...Seriously....All the clues I attached to you were all of the same origin and all of the same mafia member....I'm sorry the way I was thinking matched EVERYTHING to you...Dozko seems to be ignoring my posts where I stated just how much was capable to be connected to you, which SERIOUSLY makes me suspicious of him.


On January 30 2010 18:34 johnnyspazz wrote:
Show nested quote +

ShoCkey
Dozko
Quickstriker
Haster
~OpZ~
Jonnyspazz
Tree.Hugger

and 4/7 are definitely not mafia in that list

no_re called Xelin a great player yet he was absolutely terrible at guessing who mafia was. Xelin was on QS's ass from the beginning and look where that got us. i honestly think no_re was supporting Xelin so much because he knew how wrong Xelin was and that would lead to lynching greens and blues.

im so mad at myself for not reading carefully. i missed the part where no_re was considered mafia, UGH.


...How can you possibly know that. I'm assuming your including yourself in that 4/7 but we only know QS and Shockeyy because they're dead....so that's only definitely 2...I'm not mafia and I know that so its 3 to me, and 4 if I knew you weren't.

All right...Decaf hasn't said shit...iLoveKt hasn't said shit, jadefist hasn't said shit, RoyW hasn't been saying anything for a while, VelkanKnight just all about stopped talking, has haster made over 3 posts in this thread? What about Sagaz...

-_-

So much quiet.

Closest I came to finding any other clues, JohnnySpazz is a guitarist who plays bass
[image loading]


=\
Really guys....mafia are getting us by being quiet....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 30 2010 22:16 GMT
#790
also...I'm back home, so having my desktop makes searching easier....but shit....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 31 2010 00:32 GMT
#791
Okay. I've thought through most of the scenarios, and I've figured out how we could possibly win. It'll be tough.

Conditions below, where these MUST be fulfilled for the town to win.
Condition 1: The Mayor is town-aligned.
Condition 2: The town's lynches are 100% accurate.

Subconditions below, where AT LEAST ONE of them must be fulfilled for us to win.
Subcondition 1: The Mayor survives to Day 8.
Subcondition 2: The Sheriff survives to Day 5.
Subcondition 3: There exists at least 1 Veteran.

For Subconditions 1, 2 to be fulfilled we have to presume there is at least another Medic or Bodyguard in existence.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 31 2010 01:01 GMT
#792
Blargh, a few more things...

Condition 1: Revised - All elected officials are town-aligned.

Subcondition 3a: If a Veteran exists, the mafia MUST target him on Night 3 or 4.

This is what we have to work with. If anyone claims vet at this point, we should be very suspicious of what he has to say since the GF can fake Vet though we should avoid lynching him immediately. If the mafia decides to buy into this idea, it will benefit the town in the short run if we lynch the rest of the mafia with 100% accuracy, but it puts us into a dangerous situation in the late game (3v2 or 2v1 situations, etc.) I am hoping the last DT will survive until then.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 31 2010 02:21 GMT
#793
what is it that veteran's do?

also opz, its obvious none of the clues point to me and they couldn't because im not mafia
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
January 31 2010 02:21 GMT
#794
On January 31 2010 10:01 d3_crescentia wrote:
Blargh, a few more things...

Condition 1: Revised - All elected officials are town-aligned.

Subcondition 3a: If a Veteran exists, the mafia MUST target him on Night 3 or 4.

This is what we have to work with. If anyone claims vet at this point, we should be very suspicious of what he has to say since the GF can fake Vet though we should avoid lynching him immediately. If the mafia decides to buy into this idea, it will benefit the town in the short run if we lynch the rest of the mafia with 100% accuracy, but it puts us into a dangerous situation in the late game (3v2 or 2v1 situations, etc.) I am hoping the last DT will survive until then.


Well, d3, if you're mafia, then you can probably just say it, and we'll gg right now.

As the mafia well know, I'm a townie. Otherwise, we've had the funny occasion of both elected officals being townies, which is actually quite funny given the level of speculation about the race.

Also, to the last remaining DT that's out there- it's seriously time to roleclaim to me. Whatever you know, I NEED to know, because I NEED to know who to vote for. I mean seriously, it's time you said something useful.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 31 2010 04:20 GMT
#795
On January 31 2010 11:21 johnnyspazz wrote:
what is it that veteran's do?

also opz, its obvious none of the clues point to me and they couldn't because im not mafia

Veterans need to be killed twice to die.

And, to drop the pretenses... I am not mafia. I'm hoping I'm the Miller, but I'll settle for good old Townie.
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 31 2010 04:21 GMT
#796
tree.hugger, you should watch out for mafia playing you with false roleclaims...
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 31 2010 04:37 GMT
#797
Sweet, we are down to 2 mafioso.
C'mon guys you can do it!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
January 31 2010 06:17 GMT
#798
On January 31 2010 13:37 flamewheel91 wrote:
Sweet, we are down to 2 mafioso.
C'mon guys you can do it!


Wrong thread buddy...
靈魂交響曲
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 31 2010 08:26 GMT
#799
when is night coming?
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 31 2010 08:35 GMT
#800
On January 31 2010 17:26 johnnyspazz wrote:
when is night coming?


in about 14-16 hours.

Sorry for the delay, but some things have popped up unexpectedly for me today and I won't be able to toss the post up till after work tommorrow.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 592
SteadfastSC452
TaKeTV 336
Rex158
IndyStarCraft 102
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 452
Rex 158
ProTech128
IndyStarCraft 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Sexy 34
Mind 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Bale 23
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 20
Trap 16
Rock 14
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6274
qojqva526
Counter-Strike
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1473
Khaldor1093
Lowko482
Other Games
singsing2215
olofmeister1750
hiko1379
Beastyqt638
B2W.Neo420
Livibee197
Hui .179
XaKoH 153
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS106
djWHEAT86
Mew2King72
KnowMe64
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2935
Other Games
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 40m
Online Event
20h 40m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.