• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7256 users

Incognito's TL Mafia XVI - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 18:09 GMT
#572
On January 22 2010 03:08 Bill Murray wrote:
let's ASSUME you and meeple get into office, Doc

you will both be protected.
they will target (in my opinion)
Citi.zen,
Jugan,
and I.

that's why i'm asking for a medic to protect me night #1. We need all the townie aligned players we can get.


citi.zen is more likely, although you both are pretty high up on the active list.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 18:16 GMT
#579
That's difficult... any person can just "say" they're a dt
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 18:25 GMT
#584
Even if we did have a detective rolechecking, the mafia would probably whack him pretty fast.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 23:03 GMT
#608
On January 22 2010 06:13 Abenson wrote:
Hmm... I think i'll just stop talking now and just lurk :D
I do not wish to get lynched in the first few days, so I will remain silent since I don't want to say something that can be misinterpreted.
I have to study for my exams anyways :D


Lurking is more suspicious than posting your ideas, unless you have horrible ideas which I don't think you do. Just be sure to back up what you say...
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 23:16 GMT
#610
So... I went through the last 6 pages and roughly tallied the people who either mentioned they would support lynching t_co or explicitly stated it. I also pointed out a few people who haven't said much at all about it.

t_co
Mystlord
Abenson
Flamewheel
Hobbes - presumably
DrH
789
Bill Murray
citi.zen
Jugan
t_co - hey man, he said it
tredmaster
Faronel

someone else/Hobbes?
Ser aspi


Where do you stand?
Ng5... I like your chess but all you've done is wisecrack and not really stated your opinion.
Ace
The_Master
keit - you haven't spoken a word yet...




Let me know if I made a mistake or whatever
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 23:28 GMT
#614
Yup, I think you would vote in the voting thread, but are alot of people for this? We only get 2 a game...
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 23:34 GMT
#619
On January 22 2010 08:32 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2010 08:16 meeple wrote:
So... I went through the last 6 pages and roughly tallied the people who either mentioned they would support lynching t_co or explicitly stated it. I also pointed out a few people who haven't said much at all about it.

t_co
Mystlord
Abenson
Flamewheel
Hobbes - presumably
DrH
789
Bill Murray
citi.zen
Jugan
t_co - hey man, he said it
tredmaster
Faronel

someone else/Hobbes?
Ser aspi


Where do you stand?
Ng5... I like your chess but all you've done is wisecrack and not really stated your opinion.
Ace
The_Master
keit - you haven't spoken a word yet...




Let me know if I made a mistake or whatever

Ace isn't playing in this game. (Nor am I). We are just interested in the game.


Ah, sorry, I just saw a name and didn't double check with the list
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 21 2010 23:37 GMT
#620
On January 22 2010 08:33 Bill Murray wrote:
also, meeple, where do you stand on the mayoral lynch issue?

i suppose we'll get to see in under 2 and 1/2 hours


Well... to be honest, I lean towards following clues. However, in this case, the clues are very shaky at best and t_co has made a great case against himself. If I were elected mayor, I would serve the interests of the people, and thus probably lynch t_co, unless some major revelation occurs.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 00:29 GMT
#628
I can understand opposing views... but really? t_co??? He's been totally incomprehensible from the beginning
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 00:30 GMT
#629
On January 22 2010 09:28 Zona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2010 08:16 meeple wrote:
So... I went through the last 6 pages and roughly tallied the people who either mentioned they would support lynching t_co or explicitly stated it. I also pointed out a few people who haven't said much at all about it.

t_co
Mystlord
Abenson
Flamewheel
Hobbes - presumably
DrH
789
Bill Murray
citi.zen
Jugan
t_co - hey man, he said it
tredmaster
Faronel

I do not see where Faronel has supported lynching t_co or expressed sentiment along these lines, please point out a quote to me if I have missed it.


You're right, I misread one of his earlier quotes
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 00:33 GMT
#631
Zona: If you were mayor, who would you lynch?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 00:47 GMT
#633
If we don't lynch him, then who? nobody seems able to decide on something.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 01:02 GMT
#639
On January 22 2010 09:59 Zona wrote:
Also, to those who suggested that t_co may not go with the will of the town when using his triple vote, I acknowledge this danger and thus retract my desire to have him as mayor. However, please leave him alive for day 2 at least.


Can you support your statement? Why should we leave him alive?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 01:08 GMT
#644
Very nice, I hadn't thought of that. Still you have defended t_co but not given an alternate solution. Who would you see go?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 01:14 GMT
#650
On January 22 2010 10:09 Zona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2010 10:08 meeple wrote:
Very nice, I hadn't thought of that. Still you have defended t_co but not given an alternate solution. Who would you see go?


Show nested quote +
On January 22 2010 09:58 Zona wrote:
I suggest lynching Faronel. Unlike other suggestions of hidden alliances, Faronel's few actions in this game DO link him to t_co, and unlike t_co, Faronel has not contributed a lot to the thread.



Ah yup, thanks...

The only problem with Faronel, is that other than some admittedly suspicious actions, there's nothing really concrete. You say that he supported t_co before he had reason to do so... but that kinda implies that t_co is up to no good. The only difference between them really is that t_co ran for office. Doesn't it make more sense to take out the leader than a supporter?

Besides, it seems we've totally abandoned all hope for a clues-based Day 1 lynching, so if we're basing this on suspicious actions alone, t_co's trump Faronel's imo.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 01:17 GMT
#651
Sorry, you posted first but I didn't hit refresh...

Ok so what if Faronel is Mafia... then what? We hit t_co next?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 01:22 GMT
#656
Is a low post count and support of a suspicious character grounds for lynching? I understand wanting to keep an active member in the game... but t_co hasn't been productive for all his activity. He wildly points fingers without much support and changes his story all the time. If you want to see the other side of things, and wish that other people do... why don't you take that side and challenge people. You seem much more coherent than he was...
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 01:29 GMT
#665
It's getting down to the wire guys... can everyone please put their choice and perhaps a short blurb describing why?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 01:32 GMT
#671
On January 22 2010 10:30 Mystlord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2010 09:47 meeple wrote:
If we don't lynch him, then who? nobody seems able to decide on something.

I'm still all for the lynching of t_co. I'm just saying that even if we don't lynch him, it hurts us to let him into office.

Zona: I see your reasoning for wanting to lynch Faronel and not t_co, but you cannot randomly lynch people based off of low activity and a tenuous link at best. We won't get any information at all from Faronel's lynching, which drops him even lower on the priority list.

I still believe that t_co's lynching will give us the most information. Even if he isn't mafia, it will point us in a clear direction. I've already seen evidence of his strange and wild arguments confusing some people, and it hurts us to keep him in if he starts confusing the town, regardless of whether he's a townie or not.


Whats the clear direction if he's green/blue?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 22 2010 01:32 GMT
#672
On January 22 2010 10:31 CynanMachae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2010 10:29 meeple wrote:
It's getting down to the wire guys... can everyone please put their choice and perhaps a short blurb describing why?

Day 1 lynching choices for the mayor?


Yes please
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 222
FoxeR 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4236
Leta 2042
Bale 52
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE144
Mew2King21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo827
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
Patches Events
11h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
OSC
19h 3m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.