• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7256 users

Incognito's TL Mafia XVI - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 25 2010 18:54 GMT
#1301
I dunno about reducing their kill power or not... I would say it probably relies more on how sure we are of the targets. 2 mafia is 2 mafia to me.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 25 2010 22:08 GMT
#1307
The timing is funny... but you've been wayy more active than a bunch of members on here. Activity isn't the only thing once should consider though.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 25 2010 22:21 GMT
#1311
There are plenty of others who are less active than him... not everyone has this kind of free time
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 25 2010 22:23 GMT
#1313
From Zona's list:
Ng5: 21
blue_arrow: 20
CynanMachae: 19
Nikoner: 19
Ser Aspi: 18
Mystlord: 17
The_Master: 12
JohannesH: 8
Phrujbaz: 7
keit: 7
Hyperbola: 6
Faronel: 5
Jayme: 5
tredmasta: 4
magicbullet: 3
dinmsab: 3
derfboy: 1
Fallen_arK: 1
kane]deth[: 1
skronch: 1
ohN: 0

All people with lower postcounts. But really... its not just about that
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 01:25 GMT
#1322
I'd wait til the night ends before thinking about making actions...
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 02:11 GMT
#1328
Jesus those are awful losses, blue or not...
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 03:49 GMT
#1341
Well... at the moment I'm still considering the possibilities, but we desperately need some medic coordination, and citi.zen is basically the only person we can trust at this point. It might be wise at this point to start that movement.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 18:44 GMT
#1371
On January 27 2010 03:33 Ng5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 03:25 789 wrote:
On January 26 2010 02:59 Ng5 wrote:


I agree with you in the fact that it doesn't matter which order we take the mafia down, if we have 2 suspects to take down we do it - even if it doesn't reduce their KP. It seems that you, now correct me if I'm wrong, are ignoring the possibility that we won't have 2 mafia to lynch. You are one of the biggest supporters of using the double lynches asap, but you even abstained from voting in this last lynch. It seems that you don't think there are mafia we have figured out to lynch either, but still push for the double lynch. So, who would be the 2 people you would have suggested double lynching tomorrow (I know we don't have day 3 clues yet). You should have at least 1 in mind if you're going to push for it so hard.


There's no use of voting when the second day's lynching turned out to be still to random for my taste.

When it matters I will vote. If it was a double lynch today I would have voted.

But.

There's not much use to post too much under current circumstances. Other people are active enough, when I post I just give alternatives without stating opinion. I don't just guess around, and for me to make solid and clear statements I would like to be sure we are getting somewhere at least.

Killing two mafia would be getting somewhere, but yesterday I couldn't have convinced anyone to lynch the one I considered the most likely no matter what I had done. And that would have been only one mafia still.

Now go ahead and put the wet blanket on me for being cold and counting. I won't even defend myself, so you'll have an easier time.


At least put down who you're thinking of... it gives everyone something to think about and discuss.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 18:56 GMT
#1373
On January 27 2010 03:50 Ng5 wrote:
I think there's a typo in the last night's post. They can't possibly mean sunday 9 pm till deadline. I think it was sunday 9 pm for mafia deadline for last night's killings, no?


The deadline should be like in 31 hours from now I think
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 19:03 GMT
#1375
On January 27 2010 04:00 dreamflower wrote:
Oops. Yes, I copy-pasted from the last Day post and forgot to change the deadline. The voting closes at Wednesday at 9 PM EST.

Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.


I'm really impressed at how closely you're following this. Totally makes things better. Cheers
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 19:07 GMT
#1377
On January 27 2010 04:03 Ng5 wrote:
Hi there, little boys and girls (#### ###!)
Today we're gonna to learn how to poison squirrels


I think tomorrow we should double lynch. If we don't we'll take at least three days to reduce kill power after which we would end up with ten townies and four mafia, which is pretty close. Not to mention we probably aren't going to score three out of three on our next guesses.

(Personally I think even if the town wins it will be by a slight margin. If it happens you're gonna argue with it because I would call even five-six townies left a slight margin.)

If we don't hit at least two mafia with the three strikes given we double tomorrow - I think we should double right after on day five too. If we hit at least two on day three-four I think we have time to double on the sixth day if we're lucky.


I would support this... by tommorow we should have a plethora of clues and leads to go on.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 19:11 GMT
#1379
Yep... but again, can you elaborate on some of the people you would suspect for tonights vote?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 23:17 GMT
#1420
The clue also mentions his curiousity... "Curious as a cat"
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 23:19 GMT
#1421
On January 27 2010 06:14 Mystlord wrote:
Oh, I have a question for the mods. Do the clues go in order? So like there's a cycle of seven and each clue corresponds to a person. So Clues 1 and 8 would refer to the same mafia?

Just asking.


I'd also like an answer to this... so just to bring more attention to it in case it was missed
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 23:26 GMT
#1422
On January 27 2010 04:48 Ng5 wrote:
Show nested quote +

With that, he launched himself forward at the three town leaders, lifting his fists and taunting them with strange barbaric noises. Incognito was the quickest to react, and ran toward the corner of the room containing the refrigerator opening it to use the door as a shield. Unfortunately, the killer took advantage of the opportunity and kicked Incognito into the refrigerator and slammed the door shut, locking him into the cold. Glancing back, he noticed Kennigit rushing at him with a knife he found in the kitchen drawer. The killer blocked Kennigit's blade with an apple that had had fallen out of the refrigerator and swiftly proceeded to shove the remains of the apple down Kennigit's throat before throwing him out the window.


Mystlord eyem the strongest. Very-very weak link. It takes strength to throw someone out the window. But it doesn't to kick the fridge's door on someone.

keit Again the only link is showing down an apple down the victim's throat. I don't know much for how barbaric Cookie Monster is, but isn't it far-fetched to call him so?

Something not so obvious.

meeple Into the fray my friends, may our feet be swift, our hands be sure, and our necks keep a firm grasp on our heads. ... Swift feet... Just how swift should you be to kick the door on someone right as you see they are ducking behind it. Given that Incognito was the quickest to react. And hands sure? How sure (and quick) should hands be to block a knife with an apple. And also, being struck, blocking with an apple and showing it right down their throat - and then throwing them out of the window. The quote itself also seems something you would say before a charge - a far-fetched relation with taunting, but it's still not much more far-fetched than the previous links.

Another thing. Maybe there's someone linked to a barbaric/tribal shaman? I have the feeling something is still missing about this barbaric person we haven't uncovered yet. Just a feeling.


Well... there's not really all that much to defend for this, since the link is basically fabricated. For that matter... I have no idea how someone would suspect Mystlord for this clue over the clue actually containing fog/mist. In my quote, there's nothing barbaric about it (something that's been mentioned twice now)... Swift feet usually involve running instead of kicking, and the quote isn't even close to being taunting, In fact when I wrote it I imagined what I would say to "the troops" to lift their spirits.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 23:30 GMT
#1423
On January 27 2010 06:12 Mystlord wrote:
Ever notice how my name is M"y"stlord not M"i"stlord? You're grasping at straws here. And I don't see how "eye'm the strongest" ties into the poison or the strangulation.

I might sound defensive and demeaning, but I would like to see a better link to the killer than what you're giving.

I'm still finding keit a better lynch candidate for tonight.


As for this, the mist reference isn't particularly the strongest of all, but I don't think it can be discounted. Clues very well be plays on the words, it doesn't necessarily have to be so obvious. As for now, its the only thing that fits that kill, and at the moment it fits it rather well.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 26 2010 23:33 GMT
#1426
On January 27 2010 08:31 dreamflower wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2010 06:14 Mystlord wrote:
Oh, I have a question for the mods. Do the clues go in order? So like there's a cycle of seven and each clue corresponds to a person. So Clues 1 and 8 would refer to the same mafia?

Just asking.


On the advice of my lawyer, I'm just going to say:

No comment.


lol... so... maybe?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 27 2010 00:02 GMT
#1433
On January 27 2010 08:47 Ng5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2010 08:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I think it's pretty clearly barbaric


I think it's time to test one of my theories for a change and then draw the conclusions about thought-processes.


We don't really have that luxury...
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 27 2010 01:17 GMT
#1460
Interesting... is there a way to include diggin through the pockets for food in that conjecture?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 27 2010 01:59 GMT
#1463
Awww... sorry I messed it up.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 222
FoxeR 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4236
Leta 2042
Bale 52
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE144
Mew2King21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo827
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
Patches Events
11h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
OSC
19h 3m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.