
OHHHH that Leona ult was very very nice. woooow
Riven with the quadra kill, and now 5-0-0.. RG please
| Forum Index > LoL Tournaments |
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
![]() OHHHH that Leona ult was very very nice. woooow Riven with the quadra kill, and now 5-0-0.. RG please | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On August 06 2014 00:19 Numy wrote: Is RG any good? Much prefer their draft this game. Should be easily the worst team out of the 6 challengers left. Well now that I think about it UoL shoudl also be down there. There were a few surpising performances from them tho. | ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
Poll: Recommend SKP vs RG? Yes (2) No (0) If you have time for it. (1) 3 total votes Your vote: Recommend SKP vs RG? I don't even know if I should make poll for those types of games. QQ | ||
|
TitusVI
Germany8319 Posts
| ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
| ||
|
ghrur
United States3786 Posts
| ||
|
oo_Wonderful_oo
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Haydal with the plays. | ||
|
TitusVI
Germany8319 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
Edit: 5 if you count the one he missed on TF, who was cc'd too. | ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
1. Why, he blew on SKP. 2. NO BASED TP RAMMUS DAN D: | ||
|
LightningStrike
United States14277 Posts
| ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
| ||
|
oo_Wonderful_oo
The land of freedom23126 Posts
NO, THEY'RE NOT. On August 06 2014 02:21 ketchup wrote: Hm, I might have missed it but what's the reason k0u isn't playing for G2? I thought he left nip for g2? Considering that k0u left yesterday, it's hilarious a bit to think that k0u will instajoin G2 day before playoffs. But he might join them later, it's still speculation based on only twitter follows though. | ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
The fuck did you break again, Riot. | ||
|
ketchup
14521 Posts
On August 06 2014 02:22 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote: Show nested quote + On August 06 2014 02:21 ketchup wrote: Hm, I might have missed it but what's the reason k0u isn't playing for G2? I thought he left nip for g2? Considering that k0u left yesterday, it's hilarious a bit to think that k0u will instajoin G2 day before playoffs. But he might join them later, it's still speculation based on only twitter follows though. Usually with announcements, I feel these things are weeks/months coming, and the team decides to release a statement sometime before a big event. In this case, I'd expect that k0u hasn't been playing with NiP for at least a few weeks, so I wouldn't really be surprised if it happened today. Also, I guess it was my mistake as I thought the move was confirmed. I didn't realize it was all just rumors. | ||
|
oo_Wonderful_oo
The land of freedom23126 Posts
On August 06 2014 02:27 ketchup wrote: Show nested quote + On August 06 2014 02:22 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote: On August 06 2014 02:21 ketchup wrote: Hm, I might have missed it but what's the reason k0u isn't playing for G2? I thought he left nip for g2? Considering that k0u left yesterday, it's hilarious a bit to think that k0u will instajoin G2 day before playoffs. But he might join them later, it's still speculation based on only twitter follows though. Usually with announcements, I feel these things are weeks/months coming, and the team decides to release a statement sometime before a big event. In this case, I'd expect that k0u hasn't been playing with NiP for at least a few weeks, so I wouldn't really be surprised if it happened today. Also, I guess it was my mistake as I thought the move was confirmed. I didn't realize it was all just rumors. But he just played last week with them in Challenger Series #2 finals, lol. And PoE just choked. Oh boy, UoL, if you lose series 1-2, you will have to kick youself in the nuts. | ||
|
nafta
Bulgaria18893 Posts
On August 06 2014 02:23 Alaric wrote: ... so, Maokai Ws Tristana, and she jumps while rooted, and he doesn't follow her. The fuck did you break again, Riot. She jumped after his w finished. Damn this trist is kinda bad. Also alistar op. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|