• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9494 users

[NA LCS] Summer Week 3 at MLG - Page 6

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 119 Next
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
June 29 2013 00:21 GMT
#101
Wtf, what kind of reasoning is that Regi?
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
June 29 2013 00:21 GMT
#102
lmao, so i guess pick/ban synergy was the reason for the lane switch
Jaedong :D
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
June 29 2013 00:22 GMT
#103
On June 29 2013 09:21 Neverhood wrote:
lmao, so i guess pick/ban synergy was the reason for the lane switch


it just a troll job homie it dont change nothing
OMG you nasty gurl
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-29 00:23:31
June 29 2013 00:22 GMT
#104
On June 29 2013 09:20 UmberBane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 09:13 NeoIllusions wrote:
Biggest "problem" for them is that they don't have a very charismatic player. :<


Everytime I see Zuna I think to myself "man, this guy is actually really fucking cool" but then I forget about Vulcun again until the next time they play. Somehow they just don't stick... hard to describe.

I think a big problem is sycho sid and the xmithie, it's like once you get past zuna's personality and godwater/mancloud nobody ever remembers sycho sid and xmithie as neither are remarkable so you forget about the team collectively as you fail to notice those two.
I'm a vulcun fan and I had to look up xmithie that's how little I notice them.
Glorious SEA doto
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
June 29 2013 00:24 GMT
#105
damn im so fdrunk i wanted to watch lcs when i was goigng home gueess it's not goign to start soon enough ;(
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 29 2013 00:24 GMT
#106
So the VoDs will get on that stream too I guess? Ah well, I'll just use leaguepedia's article.
I like Vulcun, it's just that I can't root for them all the way when I'm already a Dig/TSM fan, the same way I like Velocity but can't cheer for them over these teams.
(Which is a way of saying that I still root for Vulcun/Velocity over the other 3 — yeah not including C9, they're in the "I like them" batch too )
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
dogmatix
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia339 Posts
June 29 2013 00:27 GMT
#107
so no youtube stream? :/ twitch sucks for me T_T
FSKi
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States901 Posts
June 29 2013 00:27 GMT
#108
--- Nuked ---
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
June 29 2013 00:27 GMT
#109
On June 29 2013 09:22 Fusilero wrote:
I'm a vulcun fan and I had to look up xmithie that's how little I notice them.


Yeah that's really strange. When I think of Vulcun, I've got the image of Zuna, Gnome and Muffin in my head, also a fainting CLG Black logo in the background. :D

Whacky.


MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 29 2013 00:28 GMT
#110
The Challenger Series Qualifiers are going to be really interesting. Some pretty good people in those teams. The real issue will be how smooth and coordinated they are.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
June 29 2013 00:28 GMT
#111
Yay, I get to watch Complexity this weekend. I miss my Complexity boys. They really should be able to win this tournament, really.
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
Jamial
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark1289 Posts
June 29 2013 00:33 GMT
#112
So the schedules on leaguepedia, AND here are both wrong? TSM vs. Dig isn't on now? ><
Flaf?
TheSinisterRed
Profile Joined September 2012
United States1546 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-29 00:40:02
June 29 2013 00:33 GMT
#113
I almost forgot this was on since the times are weird for MLG. Glad I remembered in time for TSM's game.

Edit: My god, I hope they never use another picture of WildTurtle, that one is just too good XD
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
June 29 2013 00:35 GMT
#114
On June 29 2013 09:27 FSKi wrote:
Am I tripping out or was Reginald wearing an Alliance hat?

no such thing... probably a baseball ball hat with "A"
<3 Kim Taeyeon
SimulatedAnneal
Profile Joined March 2012
765 Posts
June 29 2013 00:35 GMT
#115
On June 29 2013 09:33 Jamial wrote:
So the schedules on leaguepedia, AND here are both wrong? TSM vs. Dig isn't on now? ><


It's a live event, they're running late. Not that big of a deal, they have a C9 game at the end of the day to catch them up.
Jamial
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark1289 Posts
June 29 2013 00:36 GMT
#116
On June 29 2013 09:35 SimulatedAnneal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 09:33 Jamial wrote:
So the schedules on leaguepedia, AND here are both wrong? TSM vs. Dig isn't on now? ><


It's a live event, they're running late. Not that big of a deal, they have a C9 game at the end of the day to catch them up.


I was referring to the qualifier games. Someone said they're playing those first.
Flaf?
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
June 29 2013 00:36 GMT
#117
Regi swapped with Dyrus so that he could do picks and bans?
+ Show Spoiler [relevant] +
[image loading]
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 29 2013 00:38 GMT
#118
During the Spring Season I actually gave a shit about Challenger tournaments but now there's 3/4 of a year until the next split and most of these teams won't exist or will be very different by then.
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
June 29 2013 00:40 GMT
#119
Wait I thought the whole swapping thing was just a troll... Now I'm confused..
Inno pls...
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
June 29 2013 00:42 GMT
#120
good ol regi TF
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1092
WardiTV452
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15269
StarCastTV_EN424
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech155
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 20460
Bisu 5667
Jaedong 4906
EffOrt 1441
BeSt 859
ZerO 641
Horang2 457
Pusan 359
actioN 324
Zeus 266
[ Show more ]
Larva 183
Hyun 148
Mind 143
Barracks 125
ggaemo 97
Killer 57
scan(afreeca) 45
Sharp 43
ToSsGirL 41
Sea.KH 36
Snow 35
Bale 34
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 18
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1421
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM172
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King64
Livibee44
QueenE40
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.