• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:32
CEST 11:32
KST 18:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9233 users

[NA LCS] Week 5 @ MLG Dallas - Page 41

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 74 Next
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 17 2013 07:06 GMT
#801
I have a confession.

I watched more SC2 matches than I did LoL.

SC2 has better casters and like, Flash man!
Retvrn to Forvms
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
March 17 2013 07:17 GMT
#802
On March 17 2013 16:06 Chrispy wrote:
I have a confession.

I watched more SC2 matches than I did LoL.

SC2 has better casters and like, Flash man!

It's okay man, HOTS is the new game right now, LoL is dying =(
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
March 17 2013 07:41 GMT
#803
Don't follow the NA scene to much let's see what TSM got, Curse seems a alright team there.
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
March 17 2013 07:41 GMT
#804
On March 17 2013 16:17 MooMooMugi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 16:06 Chrispy wrote:
I have a confession.

I watched more SC2 matches than I did LoL.

SC2 has better casters and like, Flash man!

It's okay man, HOTS is the new game right now, LoL is dying =(


Oh dear, i do wonder how Destiny feels right now
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 07:48:08
March 17 2013 07:47 GMT
#805
On March 17 2013 16:06 Chrispy wrote:
I have a confession.

I watched more SC2 matches than I did LoL.

SC2 has better casters and like, Flash man!

Bomber games were quite amazing, worth it.

I think this would be more interesting if it had Korean LoL teams.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
March 17 2013 08:08 GMT
#806
Well this isn't even close o0
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 17 2013 08:24 GMT
#807
On March 17 2013 16:41 Lysanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 16:17 MooMooMugi wrote:
On March 17 2013 16:06 Chrispy wrote:
I have a confession.

I watched more SC2 matches than I did LoL.

SC2 has better casters and like, Flash man!

It's okay man, HOTS is the new game right now, LoL is dying =(


Oh dear, i do wonder how Destiny feels right now

continue playing draven.
liftlift > tsm
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
March 17 2013 09:04 GMT
#808
On March 17 2013 17:24 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 16:41 Lysanias wrote:
On March 17 2013 16:17 MooMooMugi wrote:
On March 17 2013 16:06 Chrispy wrote:
I have a confession.

I watched more SC2 matches than I did LoL.

SC2 has better casters and like, Flash man!

It's okay man, HOTS is the new game right now, LoL is dying =(


Oh dear, i do wonder how Destiny feels right now

continue playing draven.


Expect a big post or blog comming soon with "tons" of drama and something about LoL dying.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
March 17 2013 09:44 GMT
#809
Well it seems like the showmatches went as expected.

I think the top NA teams can compete against the top EU teams - except GG. They are at a higher level then both.

TSM better beat Col. And good luck to Velocity!! Would love to see them in LCS.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
March 17 2013 10:29 GMT
#810
Soo who was the guy saying "I bet curse could take on those CJ lads" after IEM? :\
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 17 2013 10:44 GMT
#811
On March 17 2013 19:29 AsnSensation wrote:
Soo who was the guy saying "I bet curse could take on those CJ lads" after IEM? :\

KT isn't CJ.
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
March 17 2013 10:46 GMT
#812
Ugh, I hate lolreddit's bias towards the foreign scene so much. KT Rolster stomped on NA's best team with super impressive play and all the threads are about are 'respect to reginald' or 'doublelift is amazing' or 'omg I miss jiji'.

It's exactly stuff like that why the NA scene is behind - they get so much attention despite being very very bad.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
March 17 2013 10:50 GMT
#813
On March 17 2013 19:44 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 19:29 AsnSensation wrote:
Soo who was the guy saying "I bet curse could take on those CJ lads" after IEM? :\

KT isn't CJ.


and curse isn't on upper tier korean level either, stop being delusional

Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
March 17 2013 11:38 GMT
#814
My god that KT vs Crs game was such a stomp, but very fun game to watch
Dat Voyboy hate haha
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 17 2013 11:42 GMT
#815
On March 17 2013 19:46 Serelitz wrote:
Ugh, I hate lolreddit's bias towards the foreign scene so much. KT Rolster stomped on NA's best team with super impressive play and all the threads are about are 'respect to reginald' or 'doublelift is amazing' or 'omg I miss jiji'.

It's exactly stuff like that why the NA scene is behind - they get so much attention despite being very very bad.


No, they're behind because the teams and players don't take the game as seriously(listen to their 'scrims'). Fans are going to be fans and talk about stuff that excites them, that doesn't decide how any game will play out ever.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 17 2013 12:07 GMT
#816
On March 17 2013 19:50 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 19:44 Gahlo wrote:
On March 17 2013 19:29 AsnSensation wrote:
Soo who was the guy saying "I bet curse could take on those CJ lads" after IEM? :\

KT isn't CJ.


and curse isn't on upper tier korean level either, stop being delusional


And I never said Curse could beat CJ.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
March 17 2013 12:13 GMT
#817
I can't get the image of inSec's Volibear taunting Saintvicious out of my head. Koreans probably think SV is a Bronze jungler, and if so what does that make the rest of NA...
Serelitz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands2895 Posts
March 17 2013 12:33 GMT
#818
On March 17 2013 21:13 zulu_nation8 wrote:
I can't get the image of inSec's Volibear taunting Saintvicious out of my head. Koreans probably think SV is a Bronze jungler, and if so what does that make the rest of NA...


I keep thinking of that aL game where the korean commentators said something along the lines of 'remember, this is AL, not AI.'

To be honest, I doubt they think of NA teams at all outside of CLG/TSM/Dig/Crs unless they happen to play them.
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
March 17 2013 15:34 GMT
#819
Oh yeah, MLG is live already. I forgot to submit the calendar event last night since I was waiting for KTB-Crs to finish.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-17 15:42:13
March 17 2013 15:39 GMT
#820
No signs of a bulwark on Velocity despite being against a double AP + full pen build comp.

Double Seeker's on Diana. Damn, they were already behind enough in gold, that's gonna make it even worse.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2417
Bisu 531
Hyuk 436
Killer 117
Larva 101
Dewaltoss 94
EffOrt 87
Leta 84
Sexy 83
Soma 69
[ Show more ]
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 48
BeSt 47
Light 43
soO 42
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 21
Shinee 15
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
NaDa 14
Rush 12
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 2
Britney 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1111
byalli779
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1056
crisheroes525
Other Games
gofns30060
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9659
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2353
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 28m
OSC
12h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.