• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:01
CEST 23:01
KST 06:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7242 users

[IPL] Killing Spree Week 4 Discussion

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Normal
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 06:23:57
February 03 2012 01:20 GMT
#1
[image loading]
Killing Spree Week 4 - Curse versus Reflex
With special guest caster Dan Dihn


Live Stream: Thursday 01:00 GMT (+00:00)

European Rebroadcast: Friday 16:30 GMT (+00:00)


Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/ipl_lol
VoDs will be uploaded here: http://www.youtube.com/IPLLoL
Official Page / Rules: http://esports.ign.com/lol/rules

The Teams!

Curse
SYDTKO
Nyjacky
Crumbzz
Cop
Elementz

VS.

RFLX
Lautemortis
Valkrin
pr0lly
Arcknight14
iNoObish

Poll: Who Will Win?!

Curse Gaming (7)
 
64%

RFLX (4)
 
36%

11 total votes

Your vote: Who Will Win?!

(Vote): Curse Gaming
(Vote): RFLX






+ Show Spoiler [Picks and Bans] +

+ Show Spoiler [Game 1] +
Curse Bans: Rumble Kennen LeeSin
RFLX Bans: Sivir Rammus Vladimir

Curse Picks: Ryze Graves Taric Gangplank Nunu
RFLX Picks: Maokai Sona Leblanc Corki Udyr


+ Show Spoiler [Game 2] +
RFLX Bans:Vladimir Rammus Sona
Curse Bans: Maokai Rumble Sivir

RFLX Picks: Kennen Corki Soraka Gragas Skarner
Curse Picks: LeeSin Graves Janna Udyr Veigar


+ Show Spoiler [Game 3] +
Curse Bans: Rumble Sivir Sona
RFLX Bans: Veigar Ryze Vladimir

Curse Picks: Maokai Morgana Kennen Caitlyn Yorick
RFLX Picks: Graves Rammus Janna Tryndamere Kassadin






+ Show Spoiler [results] +

+ Show Spoiler [Game 1] +
Curse < Reflex


+ Show Spoiler [Game 2] +
Curse > Reflex


+ Show Spoiler [Game 3] +
Curse > Reflex


+ Show Spoiler [Overall] +
Curse 2 > 1 Reflex






+ Show Spoiler [Videos on Demand] +
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3





Stay up to date with IPL 4 Qualifiers, IPL TV, IPL Fight Club, Killing Spree, and IPL Team Arena by checking out:
[image loading] Facebook, [image loading] Twitter, [image loading] YouTube, and Justin.TV



Original Announcement Thread

IPL Killing Spree Week 1 Discussion
IPL Killing Spree Week 2 Discussion
IPL Killing Spree Week 3 Discussion
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
February 03 2012 01:31 GMT
#2
I feel bad for making a topic now. This game is just ugly
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
February 03 2012 01:32 GMT
#3
Well... your post is really nice at least. haha.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
February 03 2012 01:35 GMT
#4
Ooops. Posted in the other thread. This is what I said:

Is RFLX a lot better than people give them credit or is Crs just completely incompetent without Pobe being a beast for that 1-2 month span where he/Crumbz/Jacky could just carry them. I have never seen Copp perform. Crs really seems to have fallen off over the past months, but I wouldn't expect them to look like this.
Anything is Possible
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 01:38:00
February 03 2012 01:37 GMT
#5
Well I really doubt Pobelter would have lost top that badly, but we'll see how game 2 goes. Reflex doesn't seem to be playing well enough to close this game quickly anyways.

Nevermind that. Curse will hand them the game on a silver platter.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
February 03 2012 01:41 GMT
#6
On February 03 2012 10:37 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Well I really doubt Pobelter would have lost top that badly, but we'll see how game 2 goes. Reflex doesn't seem to be playing well enough to close this game quickly anyways.

Nevermind that. Curse will hand them the game on a silver platter.


Yeah, I don't think Pobelter is like super duper amazing and carries Crs every game, but I only remember them being considered top tier (and for a while people put them right up there with CLG/TSM) when Pobelter was really, really strong and at the top of solo q and playing well. Ever since he fell off, Crs as a whole just seems to have fallen off.

But Cop really hurts my head. That last fight was just sad. Hope game 2 or something is a bit better, at least there are a lot of kills in this one
Anything is Possible
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
February 03 2012 01:42 GMT
#7
I honestly don't remember curse ever being ranked as a top tier team. I'm not saying they weren't but when was this exactly?
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 01:45:33
February 03 2012 01:44 GMT
#8
On February 03 2012 10:41 hunger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 10:37 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Well I really doubt Pobelter would have lost top that badly, but we'll see how game 2 goes. Reflex doesn't seem to be playing well enough to close this game quickly anyways.

Nevermind that. Curse will hand them the game on a silver platter.


Yeah, I don't think Pobelter is like super duper amazing and carries Crs every game, but I only remember them being considered top tier (and for a while people put them right up there with CLG/TSM) when Pobelter was really, really strong and at the top of solo q and playing well. Ever since he fell off, Crs as a whole just seems to have fallen off.

But Cop really hurts my head. That last fight was just sad. Hope game 2 or something is a bit better, at least there are a lot of kills in this one


I've always felt that Jacky really carries Curse. I don't think I've ever seen Jacky go full retard and have a terrible game in a tournament. That might have more to do with him playing flashy APs like Veigar than actually being a huge monster, but I think he is consistently good if nothing else.

Reflex just being stupid now. So scared to push when they're up over 10k gold.


On February 03 2012 10:42 UniversalSnip wrote:
I honestly don't remember curse ever being ranked as a top tier team. I'm not saying they weren't but when was this exactly?


Have they even won a tournament? I know we've been dry for awhile tournament wise, but I can't even remember them winning something a year ago ^_^ I think curse was ranked as a top tier team because you could actually name their players than that they were good...Back then we only had like 4 teams.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
LaM
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1321 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 01:51:00
February 03 2012 01:50 GMT
#9
On February 03 2012 10:44 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Have they even won a tournament? I know we've been dry for awhile tournament wise, but I can't even remember them winning something a year ago ^_^ I think curse was ranked as a top tier team because you could actually name their players than that they were good...Back then we only had like 4 teams.


You honestly might be right. I keep thinking this summer was just a month or two ago, but it's probably been at least since than that Crs was considered Top 3/4, and there were probably only 3/4 known teams at that point (Dignitas wasn't even well known yet).

Still, I think at certain points in their history that they were good enough to beat anybody in NA. Jacky has always been solid, and whether with Lapaka, Doublelift, Pobe, or Crumbzz contributing - they had some studly performances. And I could be wrong, but didn't they win something fairly major? Dunno for sure, but seem to remember that they did.
Anything is Possible
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
February 03 2012 02:15 GMT
#10
Reflex has their entire team going to steal blue buffs from Veigar. This style is much more interesting to watch.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
February 03 2012 02:18 GMT
#11
wowwwww gragas gave so much up there by randomly going for graves. so greedy.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 02:20:03
February 03 2012 02:18 GMT
#12
and now the failure begins again. I guess Kings of Europe finals just spoiled me too much

that LeeSin Kick was awesome though.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
February 03 2012 02:19 GMT
#13
lol Lee Sin kicking Corki out of Valkyrie, pretty hilarious
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 02:23:37
February 03 2012 02:23 GMT
#14
and then a purple caster minion secures the kill on Gragas by less than 5 hitpoints...What this game lacks in skill, it makes up for in interesting things happening.

Reflex has a small gold lead though, about 1500.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
February 03 2012 02:30 GMT
#15
and there's the carry Jacky coming out that we all love. Veigar so awesome :0
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 03 2012 02:43 GMT
#16
listening to Dan on the stream is SO MUCH better than previous weeks where it was just painful to listen to the stream.

Dan's voice is really relaxing and he knows what he's talking about. Very nice.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 03:25:57
February 03 2012 03:17 GMT
#17
Yeah Dan's voice is really relaxing. Kind of an odd positive quality for a commentator.

Morganna immune to ganks lol. Shields rammus, just walks away. Of course wouldn't be possible if Kassadin wasn't oom, but Morganna had barely any mana too.

Crs apparently winning both bot and mid really hard. 5k gold lead. Yorick support too good, Morg constantly pushing mid, both those lanes towers are down. Crs also just won a fight at enemy red.
l3ird
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States368 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 04:08:28
February 03 2012 03:30 GMT
#18
Dan dinh.. what had happen was, another thing, At first... Meme's those quotes drinking game incoming.. btw is that the real Crs Copp in the chat?

--edit--
I checked the user name.. it was the real Crs Copp in chat.. LoL
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
February 03 2012 03:31 GMT
#19
Crs throwing game by not grouping. And do you really think that is the real Cop...
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
February 03 2012 03:33 GMT
#20
Crs throwing real hard right now
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
February 03 2012 03:36 GMT
#21
Crs takes baron though. Rflx engaged too early even though they had Baron warded.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 03:43:01
February 03 2012 03:39 GMT
#22
I wish I lived in Europe now. NA teams look so bad compared to what we saw from Europe the past two weeks.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
l3ird
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States368 Posts
February 03 2012 04:09 GMT
#23
On February 03 2012 12:39 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
I wish I lived in Europe now. NA teams look so bad compared to what we saw from Europe the past two weeks.


it's so true =X
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 662
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
Zeus 69
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever331
Counter-Strike
edward134
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4812
Liquid`Hasu2036
Other Games
summit1g5954
shahzam455
byalli448
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe134
UpATreeSC88
Chillindude29
Trikslyr24
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 59m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 59m
Stellar Fest
15h 59m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.