• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7154 users

[ASUS] Kings of Europe Discussion - Page 38

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 Next All
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
January 31 2012 20:50 GMT
#741
wow, amazing series!
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
Stuv
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands942 Posts
January 31 2012 20:50 GMT
#742
Nice game! Now I go play again and feel sucky. :D
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 31 2012 20:50 GMT
#743
Wow, couldn't have asked for any more than that!

GGs, thanks for everyone who made this possible!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 20:51:20
January 31 2012 20:51 GMT
#744
Now I'm REALLY lookin forward to CLG.eu vs. CLG.na scrims. Hotshot has also been playing a lot better lately.
pikaaarrr :3
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States593 Posts
January 31 2012 20:51 GMT
#745
that was siiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
January 31 2012 20:51 GMT
#746
On February 01 2012 05:51 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Now I'm REALLY lookin forward to CLG.eu vs. CLG.na. Hotshot has also been playing a lot better lately.


I really hope jiji can hold his lane vs Froggen.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Goshawk.
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom5338 Posts
January 31 2012 20:51 GMT
#747
On February 01 2012 05:51 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Now I'm REALLY lookin forward to CLG.eu vs. CLG.na scrims. Hotshot has also been playing a lot better lately.


So that you can see clg.na get rolled? >_>
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
January 31 2012 20:52 GMT
#748
This tournament ... mind = blown.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
January 31 2012 20:52 GMT
#749
On February 01 2012 05:51 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 05:51 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Now I'm REALLY lookin forward to CLG.eu vs. CLG.na. Hotshot has also been playing a lot better lately.


I really hope jiji can hold his lane vs Froggen.

I think froggen will win that matchup, but I think bot lane is stronger and clg.na's teamwork and team fights are stronger. Just my opinion though.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
January 31 2012 20:52 GMT
#750
On February 01 2012 05:51 Goshawk. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 05:51 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Now I'm REALLY lookin forward to CLG.eu vs. CLG.na scrims. Hotshot has also been playing a lot better lately.


So that you can see clg.na get rolled? >_>

All depends n which server it will be played.

CLGeu vs TSM scrims should be better because of better ping.
Off-season = best season
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 31 2012 20:52 GMT
#751
I don't know why they started baron when Karth couldn't damage baron and poke at the same time, M5 were in an advantageous position and should've kept on poking from that position until CLG engage them or back off from poke. I'm sure Karth was telling the team to stop doing baron as he wasn't hitting it and his team was taking free damage with their tanks not in position to protect Karth from getting jumped on by Riven/Cass.
Ziken
Profile Joined August 2010
Ghana1743 Posts
January 31 2012 20:53 GMT
#752
Great games, and honestly, the quality of these games shows the difference between the teamwork of NA and EU teams. Really great tournament.
Every misfortune is a blessing in disguise.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
January 31 2012 20:54 GMT
#753
On February 01 2012 05:52 zulu_nation8 wrote:
I don't know why they started baron when Karth couldn't damage baron and poke at the same time, M5 were in an advantageous position and should've kept on poking from that position until CLG engage them or back off from poke. I'm sure Karth was telling the team to stop doing baron as he wasn't hitting it and his team was taking free damage with their tanks not in position to protect Karth from getting jumped on by Riven/Cass.

Ya, I think baron was a dumb decision, but I seriously don't know what the hell gp was doing bot without his ult. Seriously, if clg just played that better they could've initiated a 4v5 so easily and just won right there. I think when m5 did baron they thought sivir ulti was down but it just came up. 5 seconds later and they could've gotten baron.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
January 31 2012 20:54 GMT
#754
really a shame clg.eu has been kind of screwed out of tournaments and unable to show just how good they are
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
January 31 2012 20:55 GMT
#755
On February 01 2012 05:54 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 05:52 zulu_nation8 wrote:
I don't know why they started baron when Karth couldn't damage baron and poke at the same time, M5 were in an advantageous position and should've kept on poking from that position until CLG engage them or back off from poke. I'm sure Karth was telling the team to stop doing baron as he wasn't hitting it and his team was taking free damage with their tanks not in position to protect Karth from getting jumped on by Riven/Cass.

Ya, I think baron was a dumb decision, but I seriously don't know what the hell gp was doing bot without his ult. Seriously, if clg just played that better they could've initiated a 4v5 so easily and just won right there. I think when m5 did baron they thought sivir ulti was down but it just came up. 5 seconds later and they could've gotten baron.

The GP did have tp, would likely have used it if a fight broke out.
boomer hands
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
January 31 2012 20:55 GMT
#756
On February 01 2012 05:52 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 05:51 Doctorbeat wrote:
On February 01 2012 05:51 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Now I'm REALLY lookin forward to CLG.eu vs. CLG.na. Hotshot has also been playing a lot better lately.


I really hope jiji can hold his lane vs Froggen.

I think froggen will win that matchup, but I think bot lane is stronger and clg.na's teamwork and team fights are stronger. Just my opinion though.


Doublelift has his moments of full retard though. I hope Chauster is able to stop those from happening.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 20:57:33
January 31 2012 20:55 GMT
#757
On February 01 2012 05:54 NotSorry wrote:
really a shame clg.eu has been kind of screwed out of tournaments and unable to show just how good they are

I'm personally very interested to see if they can find a way to qualify for IEM Hannover (is that even possible now?) or whether they can find a way to qualify for the Season 2 Championship since they don't have any IEM or Season points right now.

On February 01 2012 05:55 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 05:52 Itsmedudeman wrote:
On February 01 2012 05:51 Doctorbeat wrote:
On February 01 2012 05:51 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Now I'm REALLY lookin forward to CLG.eu vs. CLG.na. Hotshot has also been playing a lot better lately.


I really hope jiji can hold his lane vs Froggen.

I think froggen will win that matchup, but I think bot lane is stronger and clg.na's teamwork and team fights are stronger. Just my opinion though.


Doublelift has his moments of full retard though. I hope Chauster is able to stop those from happening.

Doublelift's mechanics are always a pleasure to watch, especially his Vayne, Cait and Corki micro. However I agree that his decision making is so bad. He'd easily be one of the best players if it wasn't for that. Listening to Double and Chauster in vent when they duo, you can see how out of it Doublelift can be some time.
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 20:57:30
January 31 2012 20:56 GMT
#758
I just have to say...

In and amongst all that

this was a great tourney
Moderator
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
January 31 2012 20:57 GMT
#759
I feel a CLG stomping coming on Thursday
twitch.tv/cratonz
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
January 31 2012 20:57 GMT
#760
On February 01 2012 05:55 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 05:54 NotSorry wrote:
really a shame clg.eu has been kind of screwed out of tournaments and unable to show just how good they are

I'm personally very interested to see if they can find a way to qualify for IEM Hannover (is that even possible now?) or whether they can find a way to qualify for the Season 2 Championship since they don't have any IEM or Season points right now.

No there is no way they can go to Hannover.
Off-season = best season
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1095
SteadfastSC876
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech140
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 64
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40403
Shuttle 781
Mini 411
Rush 255
Hyuk 123
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Rock 18
Sacsri 18
Shine 17
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10235
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1457
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1397
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt458
Mlord227
DeMusliM223
XBOCT217
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe126
C9.Mang0113
XaKoH 99
QueenE86
Mew2King75
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur358
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 14m
Online Event
17h 14m
FEL
22h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.