• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9214 users

[IEM] Gamescom Discussion - Page 150

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 210 Next
Belgo
Profile Joined September 2009
United States721 Posts
August 21 2011 09:28 GMT
#2981
On August 21 2011 18:26 Brambled wrote:
So TSM VS CLG supposed to be in 30 minutes?



07:00 EDT (-04:00) Finals


Right from the op....
12 gateways being thrown down, which is standard transition after the two observatory opening
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
August 21 2011 09:29 GMT
#2982
On August 21 2011 18:27 MooMooMugi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 18:26 Crucifix wrote:
Nice steal from fnatic but I have no idea wtf are they doing. xPeke going in like a dumbass to get 4v5? Jesus, such a weaksauce from him.

Yeah I find Peke's Karthus in his past few matches really weak, I think he should switch it up and play his beastly Malzahar

Problem is Malz isn't as good after the nerf.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 21 2011 09:30 GMT
#2983
It is interesting to see the EU teams borrowing the picks from the NA meta. After dreamhack, it looked like the EU meta was so much better than what the NA teams were running. The Ad Carry plus support bottom was pretty much solidified then.

Nice to see the NA teams strike back. Honestly, I love the story lines of EU vs NA. It makes for good esports.
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
August 21 2011 09:31 GMT
#2984
I really enjoyed Ocelote's commentary. As a color commentator he doesn't need to yell or show a bunch of excitement, the play-by-play guy can handle that. And Ocelote gave some great info throughout the game.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 21 2011 09:31 GMT
#2985
On August 21 2011 18:29 ArC_man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 18:27 MooMooMugi wrote:
On August 21 2011 18:26 Crucifix wrote:
Nice steal from fnatic but I have no idea wtf are they doing. xPeke going in like a dumbass to get 4v5? Jesus, such a weaksauce from him.

Yeah I find Peke's Karthus in his past few matches really weak, I think he should switch it up and play his beastly Malzahar

Problem is Malz isn't as good after the nerf.

WHAT ?! lol
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
August 21 2011 09:31 GMT
#2986
Not very excited for these matches, really just want to watch the finals.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 09:35:03
August 21 2011 09:33 GMT
#2987
oce commentates more like i would do it, everyone can see the explosions anyways, no need to yell that there are explosions.


also, kids day at gamescom, i thought that area was 18+
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
August 21 2011 09:34 GMT
#2988
On August 21 2011 18:31 Crucifix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 18:29 ArC_man wrote:
On August 21 2011 18:27 MooMooMugi wrote:
On August 21 2011 18:26 Crucifix wrote:
Nice steal from fnatic but I have no idea wtf are they doing. xPeke going in like a dumbass to get 4v5? Jesus, such a weaksauce from him.

Yeah I find Peke's Karthus in his past few matches really weak, I think he should switch it up and play his beastly Malzahar

Problem is Malz isn't as good after the nerf.

WHAT ?! lol

Pretty much most of the AP mid players who were known for their Malz think he's ass now.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
August 21 2011 09:35 GMT
#2989
I don't mind the commentary but honestly ... I've been watching the stream and from the time the 1st game ended and now I've gotten at least 20 commercials in less than 15 minutes and the problem is that I mute them but it always resets and is loud as fuck ...
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 21 2011 09:37 GMT
#2990
On August 21 2011 18:35 kOre wrote:
I don't mind the commentary but honestly ... I've been watching the stream and from the time the 1st game ended and now I've gotten at least 20 commercials in less than 15 minutes and the problem is that I mute them but it always resets and is loud as fuck ...



Firefox and adblocker seem to catch all the ads for me. You might try that.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 21 2011 09:39 GMT
#2991
I'm not getting a single AD on the stream ;-o
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 21 2011 09:39 GMT
#2992
no ad for me as well.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
August 21 2011 09:41 GMT
#2993
On August 21 2011 18:37 Aurdon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 18:35 kOre wrote:
I don't mind the commentary but honestly ... I've been watching the stream and from the time the 1st game ended and now I've gotten at least 20 commercials in less than 15 minutes and the problem is that I mute them but it always resets and is loud as fuck ...



Firefox and adblocker seem to catch all the ads for me. You might try that.

I have a problem with adblockers because even though I whitelist the TL streamers it ends up blocking them too, so I just removed it.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 21 2011 09:42 GMT
#2994
I'm using Google Chrome with no ad blocker installed and I still have no single ad.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 21 2011 09:44 GMT
#2995
Maybe they just giving ads to Canadians in honor of Hotshot.
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
August 21 2011 09:44 GMT
#2996
I'm also on Chrome and had no ads in the last day or 2. Had some on the first day though.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
August 21 2011 09:46 GMT
#2997
Are you using this stream? http://iemgamescom.leagueoflegends.com/
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 21 2011 09:46 GMT
#2998
No Nidalee Ban.


Do it EU. Man up!
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
August 21 2011 09:47 GMT
#2999
On August 21 2011 18:46 spinesheath wrote:
Are you using this stream? http://iemgamescom.leagueoflegends.com/

Yeah watching the one on their front page. A couple times I've had ads in the middle of the game ... =.=
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
August 21 2011 09:48 GMT
#3000
Fnatic first three picks, Zilen, Cho, Kogmaw.... This looks familiar...
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
White-Ra 320
Dota 2
monkeys_forever861
NeuroSwarm139
febbydoto3
League of Legends
Doublelift6088
JimRising 657
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox855
Other Games
summit1g8507
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS55
Mew2King30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick280
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 43m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.