• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9784 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 99

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 18 2013 04:49 GMT
#1961
Should probably take that discussion to the thread we have for it.

GD does get off-topic a lot, but I think we'd rather not get off-topic on things that have their own threads

+ Show Spoiler +
Add me on Steam, though, we can play sometime.
Moderator
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 04:52:00
June 18 2013 04:50 GMT
#1962
In game 3 of series for gold 3 and my internet cuts out for half a second, the creeps bug out (Happens when I lag sometimes) so I restart client.

Apparently I have to download a hotfix. Holy shit I am so lucky my friend can play ryze and has downloaded the hotfix.

Edit - I think it is a bit silly that you have to download a hotfix mid game
FSKi
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States901 Posts
June 18 2013 04:53 GMT
#1963
--- Nuked ---
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 18 2013 04:54 GMT
#1964
On June 18 2013 13:53 FSKi wrote:
After not playing ADC for a few months and maining support most of that time, I tried to play some games as ADC today and ended up stomping 4 games in a row. Feels good man.

Ugh I wish I could do that. I feel like adc is the hardest to get back in the groove to after an extended break.
liftlift > tsm
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 05:02:52
June 18 2013 04:59 GMT
#1965
Holy shit, who saw that jiji intiate on the CLG cs Crs scrim? That was so damn sick. Great to see Jiji making strong calls, but it also seems that Chauster's calls and play have been extremely awful. I hope he gets back into shape, even though I'm not a CLG fan, because I've learned a lot watching him and CLG without him is not CLG.

edit: lol, "this is why you dont ban Jayce vs crs" poor Voy getting dogged by Nien. Nien is never gonna get good at top xdd!
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
TheLink
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2725 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 05:02:36
June 18 2013 05:02 GMT
#1966
I like Saint and all but christ he's been bitching at his team-mates a lot the last few days.
Only the weak link is strong enough to break the chain.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 05:05:00
June 18 2013 05:02 GMT
#1967
It's really bad when a CLG roster that's existed for less than a month is team fighting stronger than Curse. Like these scrims just look awful from Curse...they even had an advantage early game but their team fighting is just so bad.

On June 18 2013 13:59 HazMat wrote:
Holy shit, who saw that jiji intiate on the CLG cs Crs scrim? That was so damn sick. Great to see Jiji making strong calls, but it also seems that Chauster's calls and play have been extremely awful. I hope he gets back into shape, even though I'm not a CLG fan, because I've learned a lot watching him and CLG without him is not CLG.

edit: lol, "this is why you dont ban Jayce vs crs" poor Voy getting dogged by Nien. Nien is never gonna get good at top xdd!


Yeah that jiji play was sick. Azubu was super laggy so I watched from Curse side, kinda sad that I didn't get to listen to CLG comms.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 05:06:07
June 18 2013 05:05 GMT
#1968
wtf? how did Curse lose that fight when jiji completely messed up the initiation and died for free.
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
June 18 2013 05:06 GMT
#1969
nvm no gold 3 for me because I had to download a fucking hotfix after I go to relog
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
June 18 2013 05:07 GMT
#1970
NIEN THE GOD
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
June 18 2013 05:07 GMT
#1971
Yeah holy fuck, Nien looks so good all game long.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
June 18 2013 05:07 GMT
#1972
nien going beast mode on shen
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 18 2013 05:10 GMT
#1973
Even if you don't like his videos, Sky's stream is one of the funniest damn things I've seen in a long time.
It's your boy Guzma!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 05:13:13
June 18 2013 05:11 GMT
#1974
Not watching the stream but I'm glad Nien is making plays, I still miss him on ADC lol.
On June 18 2013 14:10 Requizen wrote:
Even if you don't like his videos, Sky's stream is one of the funniest damn things I've seen in a long time.

HAHA, turned in and his hands are on his head and he's just rocking back and forth after a loss.

And now he's typing like a novel for his report, this is pretty funny.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
June 18 2013 05:12 GMT
#1975
On June 18 2013 14:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
Not watching the stream but I'm glad Nien is making plays, I still miss him on ADC lol.


Voyboy played really bad and Curse had god awful team fighting. It was only scrims but Nien played really well. Gives me hope.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 18 2013 05:13 GMT
#1976
On June 18 2013 14:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
Not watching the stream but I'm glad Nien is making plays, I still miss him on ADC lol.
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2013 14:10 Requizen wrote:
Even if you don't like his videos, Sky's stream is one of the funniest damn things I've seen in a long time.

HAHA, turned in and his hands are in his head and he's just rocking back and forth after a loss.

His reports may be the most entertaining thing I've listened to in my life
It's your boy Guzma!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 18 2013 05:14 GMT
#1977
On June 18 2013 14:12 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2013 14:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
Not watching the stream but I'm glad Nien is making plays, I still miss him on ADC lol.


Voyboy played really bad and Curse had god awful team fighting. It was only scrims but Nien played really well. Gives me hope.

Riot needs to rebuff assassins so Voy can dominate again
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 18 2013 05:15 GMT
#1978
Saint has been bad. Like really atrocious... voyboy been slumping cuz of nerfs. At least voyboy doesn't blame his team.
liftlift > tsm
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 18 2013 05:17 GMT
#1979
On June 18 2013 14:15 wei2coolman wrote:
Saint has been bad. Like really atrocious... voyboy been slumping cuz of nerfs. At least voyboy doesn't blame his team.

True dat, Saint been under performing hard, going all XiaoXiao and getting caught out. Super Week was rough for me with both Curse and NiP going 1-4.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
June 18 2013 05:19 GMT
#1980
On June 18 2013 14:14 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2013 14:12 overt wrote:
On June 18 2013 14:11 onlywonderboy wrote:
Not watching the stream but I'm glad Nien is making plays, I still miss him on ADC lol.


Voyboy played really bad and Curse had god awful team fighting. It was only scrims but Nien played really well. Gives me hope.

Riot needs to rebuff assassins so Voy can dominate again

there's zed, khazix, and rengar...
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft404
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1159
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox825
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv463
WinterStarcraft319
C9.Mang0284
Livibee148
Sick131
Maynarde127
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Stunt375
Other Games
• Day9tv463
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 28m
Stellar Fest
8h 28m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.