• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6704 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 91

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
June 17 2013 13:55 GMT
#1801
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

TIL Faramir=Eye Patch Guy in 300=Lee Sin Voice actor awesome haha

also never noticed that Fringe Dr. Bishop = Denethor
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 13:59:08
June 17 2013 13:57 GMT
#1802
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

TIL Faramir=Eye Patch Guy in 300=Lee Sin Voice actor awesome haha

also never noticed that Fringe Dr. Bishop = Denethor


As owb pointed out to me the other day, not only is Jayce also Booker from Bioshock: Infinite, but something else recently but I can't for the life of me remember.

Edit: This post was better in my head.

Edit 2: Oh, lol, that's because Jayce is Troy Baker, who has been in everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Baker
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 16:55:56
June 17 2013 13:58 GMT
#1803
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

TIL Faramir=Eye Patch Guy in 300=Lee Sin Voice actor awesome haha

also never noticed that Fringe Dr. Bishop = Denethor

Oh god I hate Fringe so much, I watched the first season and loved it, the second season was pretty beast too and in the 3rd season they voilently mutilated what was a good fantasy sci-fi (edit) series into a terrible fantasy-scifi bastardization. GOD I hate Fringe so much
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 14:05:12
June 17 2013 14:02 GMT
#1804
On June 17 2013 22:58 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

TIL Faramir=Eye Patch Guy in 300=Lee Sin Voice actor awesome haha

also never noticed that Fringe Dr. Bishop = Denethor

Oh god I hate Fringe so much, I watched the first season and loved it, the second season was pretty beast too and in the 3rd season they voilently mutilated what was a good fantasy series into a terrible fantasy-scifi bastardization. GOD I hate Fringe so much


pretty much how I felt about the series, loved s 1-2, but hated the rest, the 13 eps of season 5 have been on my pc for half a year now and I can't get myself to watch it.

JJ Abrams is like NA LCS teams, starts of great and can't finish the damn game (fringe, Lost) Can't even describe how shitty lost was in the later seasons.

On June 17 2013 22:57 AsmodeusXI wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

TIL Faramir=Eye Patch Guy in 300=Lee Sin Voice actor awesome haha

also never noticed that Fringe Dr. Bishop = Denethor


As owb pointed out to me the other day, not only is Jayce also Booker from Bioshock: Infinite, but something else recently but I can't for the life of me remember.

Edit: This post was better in my head.

Edit 2: Oh, lol, that's because Jayce is Troy Baker, who has been in everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Baker



holy shit this guy has been in pretty much everygame I played O_O, pretty impressive Resumé
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
June 17 2013 14:10 GMT
#1805
On June 17 2013 16:08 Masq wrote:
Help me pick a new hero again!

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19823462#profile

I'm bored of Shen/Jax/Kha, I strongly prefer mid/top/jungle (I'm no good at duo lanes).

What can you guys suggest for me? Something that is relatively safe and can farm well into a strong mid/late game preferably.

elise
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 14:19:37
June 17 2013 14:19 GMT
#1806
On June 17 2013 23:02 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:58 Scip wrote:
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

TIL Faramir=Eye Patch Guy in 300=Lee Sin Voice actor awesome haha

also never noticed that Fringe Dr. Bishop = Denethor

Oh god I hate Fringe so much, I watched the first season and loved it, the second season was pretty beast too and in the 3rd season they voilently mutilated what was a good fantasy series into a terrible fantasy-scifi bastardization. GOD I hate Fringe so much


pretty much how I felt about the series, loved s 1-2, but hated the rest, the 13 eps of season 5 have been on my pc for half a year now and I can't get myself to watch it.

JJ Abrams is like NA LCS teams, starts of great and can't finish the damn game (fringe, Lost) Can't even describe how shitty lost was in the later seasons.

Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:57 AsmodeusXI wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

TIL Faramir=Eye Patch Guy in 300=Lee Sin Voice actor awesome haha

also never noticed that Fringe Dr. Bishop = Denethor


As owb pointed out to me the other day, not only is Jayce also Booker from Bioshock: Infinite, but something else recently but I can't for the life of me remember.

Edit: This post was better in my head.

Edit 2: Oh, lol, that's because Jayce is Troy Baker, who has been in everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Baker



holy shit this guy has been in pretty much everygame I played O_O, pretty impressive Resumé


Troy Baker is one of the few people in more things than Johnny Yong Bosch, who I constantly notice in anime/games because his voice doesn't change.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Yong_Bosch

I guess what I'm saying is you don't see LoL on there yet, so Riot pls.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 17 2013 14:50 GMT
#1807
Today I realized I want/need more MonteChristo in my league of legends life
Bronze player stuck in platinum
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 17 2013 14:52 GMT
#1808
On June 17 2013 23:50 Nos- wrote:
Today I realized I want/need more MonteChristo in my league of legends life


Where's your OGN subscription at?
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 17 2013 14:52 GMT
#1809
On June 17 2013 23:50 Nos- wrote:
Today I realized I want/need more MonteChristo in my league of legends life


He really is one of the best casters I've seen, and that includes SC2 casters.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 15:12:04
June 17 2013 15:11 GMT
#1810
On June 17 2013 23:52 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 23:50 Nos- wrote:
Today I realized I want/need more MonteChristo in my league of legends life


Where's your OGN subscription at?

Already got it, best 6 bucks (8 bucks soon) I've spent. I was just going through some of his blog entries and articles on ggChronicle, and he spends a lot of time dissecting Korean meta/strategies. Pretty good reads in general
Bronze player stuck in platinum
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 15:20:12
June 17 2013 15:19 GMT
#1811
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

LOTRK

Lord of the Ruined Kings?
Moderator
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 17 2013 15:21 GMT
#1812
On June 18 2013 00:19 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

Show nested quote +
LOTRK

Lord of the Ruined Kings?


Lance
Longsword
Lasso
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
June 17 2013 15:33 GMT
#1813
On June 18 2013 00:19 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

Show nested quote +
LOTRK

Lord of the Ruined Kings?


omg didn't even notice =0 haha
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 17 2013 15:38 GMT
#1814
On June 18 2013 00:19 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

Show nested quote +
LOTRK

Lord of the Ruined Kings?

And my Whisper.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 17 2013 15:41 GMT
#1815
Lasso of the Ruined Kings sounds badass.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 17 2013 15:43 GMT
#1816
Sivir must get that every game.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
June 17 2013 16:03 GMT
#1817
On June 17 2013 23:10 kongoline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 16:08 Masq wrote:
Help me pick a new hero again!

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19823462#profile

I'm bored of Shen/Jax/Kha, I strongly prefer mid/top/jungle (I'm no good at duo lanes).

What can you guys suggest for me? Something that is relatively safe and can farm well into a strong mid/late game preferably.

elise



Listen to this man. Also fiddlesticks+nunu. Versatile champs op.
hi
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 17 2013 16:20 GMT
#1818
Why are people acting like this Nunu straight to enemy Red after Blue is new? I've been doing it situation-ally ever since I started jungling him. Its always been like 0 Risk in unarranged play, plus your toplaner is always going to be happy when you say "just push".
Freeeeeeedom
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 17 2013 16:20 GMT
#1819
On June 17 2013 22:57 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

TIL Faramir=Eye Patch Guy in 300=Lee Sin Voice actor awesome haha

also never noticed that Fringe Dr. Bishop = Denethor


As owb pointed out to me the other day, not only is Jayce also Booker from Bioshock: Infinite, but something else recently but I can't for the life of me remember.

Edit: This post was better in my head.

Edit 2: Oh, lol, that's because Jayce is Troy Baker, who has been in everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Baker

Specifically it was The Last of Us, but he speaks with an accent so it doesn't stick out nearly as much as I thought it would.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
June 17 2013 16:22 GMT
#1820
On June 18 2013 00:19 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 22:55 AsnSensation wrote:
Was rewatching LOTRK extended editions on the weekend and

Show nested quote +
LOTRK

Lord of the Ruined Kings?

Lannisters of the Regarded King.

...wait a sec
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 715
White-Ra 120
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever546
NeuroSwarm179
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv252
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe154
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8237
shahzam585
JimRising 536
C9.Mang0332
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream337
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta10
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 42m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.