• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10439 users

[Patch 1.0.0.150: Shadow Isles] General Discussion - Page…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 310 Next
Baffels
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1486 Posts
October 28 2012 20:10 GMT
#2001
Post patch rengar eh? Think this will be the first I have seen him since the patch. Neat, ponies and nurf bats this series. TY Dig ^^
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 28 2012 20:11 GMT
#2002
On October 29 2012 05:10 Baffels wrote:
Post patch rengar eh? Think this will be the first I have seen him since the patch. Neat, ponies and nurf bats this series. TY Dig ^^

People still seem afraid of jayce even with his nerfs.
Glorious SEA doto
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-28 20:16:27
October 28 2012 20:11 GMT
#2003
I'd like to see the zilean/rengar strat lol.
guess not
Cackle™
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 28 2012 20:12 GMT
#2004
What is this Dig lineup
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 28 2012 20:12 GMT
#2005
There's been loads of kogs in Korea still haven't seem much kog from foreigners I wonder why.
Glorious SEA doto
Baffels
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1486 Posts
October 28 2012 20:14 GMT
#2006
On October 29 2012 05:12 Fusilero wrote:
There's been loads of kogs in Korea still haven't seem much kog from foreigners I wonder why.


I've been wondering this too, especially with the prominence of Nunu(jungle, support). NA still in love with Ez......
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
October 28 2012 20:17 GMT
#2007
Ori E on Rengar/Kat and Shunpo/ult in for the Ori ult. But I don't know if Dig followup is going to be that great.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 28 2012 20:17 GMT
#2008
Dig ran this same exact comp and crushed Orbit Friday. Crumbzz's kat was pretty bad though.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 28 2012 20:18 GMT
#2009
So, after playing against these dudes several times since the patch, I feel like Rengar and Jayce are still crazy OP and were not nerfed enough.

Ezreal seems fine.

Is this the general consensus or am I crazy.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 28 2012 20:19 GMT
#2010
Welp that was the worst thing that could happen.
Glorious SEA doto
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
October 28 2012 20:22 GMT
#2011
On October 29 2012 05:18 Ketara wrote:
So, after playing against these dudes several times since the patch, I feel like Rengar and Jayce are still crazy OP and were not nerfed enough.

Ezreal seems fine.

Is this the general consensus or am I crazy.


Wrong things were nerfed.

Things that need to be nerfed would be an internal CD on Rengar jump whilst in brush, and Q on Jayce should be different. Maybe higher splash, less single target damage in melee mode and make it less damaging without acceleration gate.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
October 28 2012 20:23 GMT
#2012
On October 29 2012 05:18 Ketara wrote:
So, after playing against these dudes several times since the patch, I feel like Rengar and Jayce are still crazy OP and were not nerfed enough.

Ezreal seems fine.

Is this the general consensus or am I crazy.


I feel like Jayce isn't nearly as strong in lane anymore. Rengar is acceptable and not a perma-ban or be terrorized champ anymore.
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
October 28 2012 20:25 GMT
#2013
How often do you guys get the role you want in solo q? I always say "Could I snag adc?" and I never get it. It really hurts my soul since that's the only role I find enjoyable.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 28 2012 20:30 GMT
#2014
On October 29 2012 05:25 RagequitBM wrote:
How often do you guys get the role you want in solo q? I always say "Could I snag adc?" and I never get it. It really hurts my soul since that's the only role I find enjoyable.

I almost always get ADC, everyone fights to go top.
Glorious SEA doto
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
October 28 2012 20:30 GMT
#2015
On October 29 2012 05:23 Dusty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 05:18 Ketara wrote:
So, after playing against these dudes several times since the patch, I feel like Rengar and Jayce are still crazy OP and were not nerfed enough.

Ezreal seems fine.

Is this the general consensus or am I crazy.


I feel like Jayce isn't nearly as strong in lane anymore. Rengar is acceptable and not a perma-ban or be terrorized champ anymore.

i just watched froggens mid lee getting outdamaged by rengar at every point of the game, that rengar ended game with 15-1 score i dont feel like hes weak after nerfs, hes still ridiculous solo Q champion and definitely ban worthy
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 28 2012 20:31 GMT
#2016
IWD still at it this game. Creating that hype I tell you.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 28 2012 20:32 GMT
#2017
On October 29 2012 05:31 Numy wrote:
IWD still at it this game. Creating that hype I tell you.

Like getting counter jungled by morgana lmao.
Glorious SEA doto
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
October 28 2012 20:32 GMT
#2018
IWD is so terrible.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
October 28 2012 20:34 GMT
#2019
On October 29 2012 05:32 Sufficiency wrote:
IWD is so terrible.

I second this
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-28 20:35:10
October 28 2012 20:34 GMT
#2020
On October 29 2012 05:22 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 05:18 Ketara wrote:
So, after playing against these dudes several times since the patch, I feel like Rengar and Jayce are still crazy OP and were not nerfed enough.

Ezreal seems fine.

Is this the general consensus or am I crazy.


Wrong things were nerfed.

Things that need to be nerfed would be an internal CD on Rengar jump whilst in brush, and Q on Jayce should be different. Maybe higher splash, less single target damage in melee mode and make it less damaging without acceleration gate.


Yeah I agree.

Accel gate shock blast on Jayce still hits like a truck very early on with almost no gear to support it.

Rengars bush jump is just silly. It needs either an internal cooldown, or the ferocity point on the jump removed, or for it to only work if you don't have vision of Rengar.

Further, the combination of his stealth being such an amazing disengage tool and Savagery damaging turrets makes him a crazy strong split pusher, which just doesn't seem right. He's still too good in top lane I think.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 310 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
Codebar 34
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1146
Mini 921
Soma 631
actioN 512
ggaemo 389
Rush 372
Light 357
Larva 287
Stork 269
Horang2 255
[ Show more ]
BeSt 243
Snow 206
hero 183
Barracks 146
Killer 115
firebathero 102
Aegong 92
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 90
Sea.KH 75
Zeus 72
Shinee 45
Sexy 43
Sharp 36
soO 36
JYJ 35
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Bale 22
zelot 19
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7933
qojqva1971
Dendi841
420jenkins172
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1745
fl0m1066
Fnx 754
edward61
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5291
Other Games
singsing1550
B2W.Neo879
byalli519
Khaldor492
Lowko365
Mlord293
DeMusliM208
Liquid`VortiX186
KnowMe140
ArmadaUGS122
ceh990
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 26
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV226
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH191
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Nemesis2691
• Jankos1795
• TFBlade693
Other Games
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 14m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.