• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8612 users

Yahoo Laughs

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Normal
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
August 14 2009 21:53 GMT
#1
http://www.yahoolaughs.com

Oh man this is soooo funny. Sorry if this has been posted before.

This site is basically all the funny/dumb Yahoo Answers questions ever asked.

^^
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
August 14 2009 21:56 GMT
#2
"How can I get someone's MySpace password without knowing their password"

Great question!
^-^
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
August 14 2009 22:15 GMT
#3
Oh man, this is great. It's about time someone raked that wasteland for what it's worth XD
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 14 2009 22:19 GMT
#4
lol i actually didn't know that salt water would kill plants. Not that I would ever try to do that though.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Hiphopapotamus
Profile Joined July 2009
United States121 Posts
August 14 2009 22:20 GMT
#5
"Why are the holes in cats fur always in the right places for their eyes?"
lolol
My lyrics are bottomless!
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
August 14 2009 22:20 GMT
#6
Pretty funny but the dumb questions seem like complete trolls.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 14 2009 22:22 GMT
#7
oh wow, does this actually work? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhV0xBrvlt.RbyNAH_L4.QhJxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090514213451AAyOrpS

..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
August 14 2009 22:24 GMT
#8
yes it actually works lol

[image loading]
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
August 14 2009 22:27 GMT
#9
On August 15 2009 07:22 CharlieMurphy wrote:
oh wow, does this actually work? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhV0xBrvlt.RbyNAH_L4.QhJxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090514213451AAyOrpS

yes
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
August 14 2009 22:28 GMT
#10
On August 15 2009 07:24 SnowFantasy wrote:
yes it actually works lol

[image loading]


What the hell does this even mean o_O
^-^
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 14 2009 22:35 GMT
#11
god this site is wonderful
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 14 2009 22:36 GMT
#12
I dunno what's funnier, the guy's serious response and not realizing that April comes after March, or the completely retarded OP. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkQpRrwNY7wBZIHXEBv2OZ_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090410120101AAbZFhN&show=7#profile-info-Og5xHWzlaa
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
bh.
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States342 Posts
August 14 2009 22:38 GMT
#13
haha this IS AMAZING
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
August 14 2009 22:38 GMT
#14
[image loading]

omg i love this site
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
August 14 2009 22:39 GMT
#15
What I hate about yahoo answers is any time you have a legitimate question its always the first result on google with the most retarded answers I think you could ever ask for.

And the rating system on that just rewards spamming answers, so people will write the first damn thing that comes to their mind.

'I cant get my computer to work, it doesnt seem to turn on, what should I try'

Answers:

'Are there rats inside'
'Does your house have power'
'Are you sure its not a toaster'

etcetc

so annoying :<
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 14 2009 22:39 GMT
#16
lol that would be so awesome to unleash owls and eagles on hollywood and get all those shitty dogs that bitches carry around.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjfZMlHDsL2xyV1muK9MNe_py6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090511133148AAKFBh8
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
August 14 2009 22:40 GMT
#17
sigh the star wars doesn't work for me TT
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
aeroH
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1034 Posts
August 14 2009 22:46 GMT
#18
On August 15 2009 07:40 StorrZerg wrote:
sigh the star wars doesn't work for me TT

me neither.
vista?
kiykiy
Profile Joined July 2009
233 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-14 23:09:36
August 14 2009 22:53 GMT
#19
XD -> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiXsa.edsHWLXNfP91xWsG8jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070513123623AAuOsFL

and that Star Wars thing, it uses telnet to connect to a certain address. I guess it doesn't work anymore if you can't get it working ...?
lalala
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-14 23:26:47
August 14 2009 23:26 GMT
#20
Is it just me or are 99% of Yahoo Answer users religious women? I see god brought up in like half the answers.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 14 2009 23:28 GMT
#21
On August 15 2009 08:26 Jibba wrote:
Is it just me or are 99% of Yahoo Answer users religious women? I see god brought up in like half the answers.

probably just dumb kids who don't know how to explain things and just cite god for shit they don't know.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 14 2009 23:47 GMT
#22
I found this on accident the other day, and I was told that it wasn't funny http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080211075214AA05mTJ
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
August 14 2009 23:48 GMT
#23
Keep posting it, pats on the back will eventually follow!
This neo violence, pure self defiance
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
August 14 2009 23:50 GMT
#24
lollllll so funny
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-14 23:55:23
August 14 2009 23:51 GMT
#25
On August 15 2009 07:53 kiykiy wrote:
XD -> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiXsa.edsHWLXNfP91xWsG8jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070513123623AAuOsFL

and that Star Wars thing, it uses telnet to connect to a certain address. I guess it doesn't work anymore if you can't get it working ...?


it still works, vista doesn't install telnet client by default
edit: if you want it to work, you have to enable it, i dont have vista but offhand, somewhere in your control panel u can go 'turn features on and off' scroll down find the telnet box and check that
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 14 2009 23:52 GMT
#26
Hittegods fuck off
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
August 14 2009 23:56 GMT
#27
yahoo answers is so good sometimes
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
omgbnetsux
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States3749 Posts
August 15 2009 00:26 GMT
#28
[image loading]

I am wasting entirely too much time on here.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
August 15 2009 00:31 GMT
#29
^ LMFAO.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
vhallee
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
899 Posts
August 15 2009 01:59 GMT
#30
http://www.yahoolaughs.com/page/8/

[image loading]


isn't this the one that SCC-Faust added to yahoo answers for fun?
Marijuana causes amnesia and other things I don't remember.
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
August 15 2009 02:16 GMT
#31
On August 15 2009 09:26 omgbnetsux wrote:
[image loading]

I am wasting entirely too much time on here.


AHAHAHAHHAHAHA I...cnat breathe.
Kurosaki
Profile Joined August 2008
United States158 Posts
August 15 2009 02:20 GMT
#32
Yahoo answers helped me pass my Calculus I and Chemistry I class.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 15 2009 03:10 GMT
#33
this site is awesome
NovaTheFeared
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States7232 Posts
August 15 2009 03:18 GMT
#34
I knew they'd have it, Russian invasion of Georgia:

[image loading]
日本語が分かりますか
GoSu
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Korea (South)1773 Posts
August 15 2009 03:19 GMT
#35
On August 15 2009 06:56 Equinox_kr wrote:
"How can I get someone's MySpace password without knowing their password"

Great question!


AHAH XD
#1 olleh KT 팬 http://sports.kt.com/ | #1 김택용 선수 팬 | 좋은 선수: 송병구, 이제동, 도제욱, 정명훈, 이성은 | KeSPA 한국 e-Sports 협회
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-15 03:32:02
August 15 2009 03:27 GMT
#36
[image loading]


[image loading]


This is some hilarious shit, even though some are just way too obvious.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
notrangerjoe
Profile Joined May 2009
110 Posts
August 15 2009 03:39 GMT
#37
On August 15 2009 07:46 aeroH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2009 07:40 StorrZerg wrote:
sigh the star wars doesn't work for me TT

me neither.
vista?

The telnet client is disabled by default in Vista IIRC. You can turn it on under Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features on or off.
SanguineToss
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada815 Posts
August 15 2009 03:52 GMT
#38
rofl i lol'd
GrayArea
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States872 Posts
August 15 2009 04:04 GMT
#39
On August 15 2009 07:28 Equinox_kr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2009 07:24 SnowFantasy wrote:
yes it actually works lol

[image loading]


What the hell does this even mean o_O

It's an Indian guy asking the question. Payal is an Indian girls' name. So he is asking if he can talk to the girl named Payal (miss payal). But he spelled talk wrong. And there are so many people named Payal, so how do we know which Payal he is even talking about?
Kang Min Fighting!
AzureEye
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1360 Posts
August 15 2009 04:16 GMT
#40
On August 15 2009 07:38 ieatkids5 wrote:
[image loading]

omg i love this site


ROFL!!
Terrans who whine: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107788
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
August 15 2009 04:20 GMT
#41
On August 15 2009 08:47 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I found this on accident the other day, and I was told that it wasn't funny http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080211075214AA05mTJ


I disagree. I think it's moderately funny.

And since it was kinda/sorta brought up here. Is there another telnet thing that finishes the movie?
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
AzureEye
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-15 04:31:22
August 15 2009 04:30 GMT
#42
Funny one I found, Make sure you read the last comment:


[image loading]
Terrans who whine: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107788
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
August 15 2009 04:35 GMT
#43
[image loading]


I loled for real.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
August 15 2009 04:37 GMT
#44
i love how they have a witty remark at the end.
Etherone
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1898 Posts
August 15 2009 04:45 GMT
#45

Resolved Question

Christians; which is worse, atheist or muslim?
What is worse: to believe in no God or to believe in the 'wrong' God?


too good.

clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
August 15 2009 07:51 GMT
#46
LMFAO "Are you sure you're doing it in the right hole" LOLOL
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
lazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia3119 Posts
August 15 2009 09:09 GMT
#47
On August 15 2009 09:26 omgbnetsux wrote:
[image loading]

I am wasting entirely too much time on here.

OMFG . the best part is he includes "his name jayden" omg hahahah
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-15 09:25:35
August 15 2009 09:24 GMT
#48
lol
aka myheronoob
ghermination
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States2851 Posts
August 15 2009 09:26 GMT
#49
Lol this is hilarious, i've been looking for a site that compiles these for awhile, amazingly google has failed me.
U Gotta Skate.
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-15 09:54:06
August 15 2009 09:53 GMT
#50
-
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
MaReK
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Australia446 Posts
August 15 2009 10:09 GMT
#51
[image loading]
"My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night it was to time an egg "
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
August 15 2009 10:24 GMT
#52
They're pretty much all fake... but brilliant none the less.
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
Alsar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States130 Posts
August 15 2009 11:28 GMT
#53
A lot of them seem pretty fake, but the others kind of just depress me haha. D: Still hilarious though.

Also that Star Wars thing is really cool, and funny because I just watched A New Hope tonight lol.
Aznleeman
Profile Joined November 2007
United States208 Posts
August 15 2009 12:59 GMT
#54
"What kind of water grows plants the most? Fresh water or salt water? If you could tell me thanks!"

... I think you should go and plow salt into your fields.
._.???
Alsar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States130 Posts
August 15 2009 13:53 GMT
#55
On August 15 2009 10:59 vhallee wrote:
http://www.yahoolaughs.com/page/8/

[image loading]


isn't this the one that SCC-Faust added to yahoo answers for fun?


This one made me laugh a ton. Especially the asker's comment to the answer, haha.
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-15 17:15:54
August 15 2009 17:13 GMT
#56
On August 15 2009 07:22 CharlieMurphy wrote:
oh wow, does this actually work? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhV0xBrvlt.RbyNAH_L4.QhJxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090514213451AAyOrpS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl473xQdRks



Holy shit LOL
"You’ve been cheated (pun intended). Wow it actually worked, thanks Yahoo!"

That's crazy, at first I thought the asker was just another moron but this is pretty awesome.

But many of the questions and answers are just so stupid.
Sullifam
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
August 15 2009 21:00 GMT
#57
On August 16 2009 02:13 ghostWriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2009 07:22 CharlieMurphy wrote:
oh wow, does this actually work?
+ Show Spoiler +

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhV0xBrvlt.RbyNAH_L4.QhJxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090514213451AAyOrpS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl473xQdRks



Holy shit LOL
"You’ve been cheated (pun intended). Wow it actually worked, thanks Yahoo!"

That's crazy, at first I thought the asker was just another moron but this is pretty awesome.

But many of the questions and answers are just so stupid.


wow, I shat bricks when this actually worked, pretty sweet
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
August 15 2009 21:20 GMT
#58
On August 16 2009 06:00 starfries wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2009 02:13 ghostWriter wrote:
On August 15 2009 07:22 CharlieMurphy wrote:
oh wow, does this actually work?
+ Show Spoiler +

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhV0xBrvlt.RbyNAH_L4.QhJxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090514213451AAyOrpS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl473xQdRks



Holy shit LOL
"You’ve been cheated (pun intended). Wow it actually worked, thanks Yahoo!"

That's crazy, at first I thought the asker was just another moron but this is pretty awesome.

But many of the questions and answers are just so stupid.


wow, I shat bricks when this actually worked, pretty sweet


Does not work for me. I blame Vista?
:]
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-17 03:43:41
August 17 2009 03:43 GMT
#59
you have to turn telnet on in vista


and the site doesn't work anymore :[
Life?
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
August 17 2009 03:51 GMT
#60
I wasted so much time on this last night - it's pretty amusing.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
August 17 2009 07:08 GMT
#61
On August 17 2009 12:43 ShoCkeyy wrote:
you have to turn telnet on in vista


and the site doesn't work anymore :[


it works fine for me.. telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl
btw for people without telnet: I'm on windows 7, but to turn it on I went to Control panel -> programs -> turn on/off windows features.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
August 18 2009 02:34 GMT
#62
I'm talking about the yahoolaughs website T_T
Life?
A3iL3r0n
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States2196 Posts
August 18 2009 02:54 GMT
#63
On August 15 2009 08:47 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I found this on accident the other day, and I was told that it wasn't funny http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080211075214AA05mTJ

I loved this response:

"enjoy your penis. Play with it, and enjoy. Don't worry that it's not what everyone expects, but some dudes will like it. Some girls will also like it. A lot of straight men are getting into the bi-curiousity thing, and I am sure you have a lot of happy years ahead of you. Look into male sexual health, and female sexual health at the same time and figure out what's goin on."
My psychiatrist says I have deep-seated Ragneuroses :(
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
August 18 2009 03:00 GMT
#64
[image loading]

LOL
this is the hardest i've laughed in years, i swear
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-18 03:47:17
August 18 2009 03:40 GMT
#65
Q: When a guy says "GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH, what's a good comeback?"
A: Well, you better comeback with a godamn sandwich

Hahahaha.
+ Show Spoiler [Disclaimer] +
No, I do not support sexism, just thought it was clever. Wouldn't want to offend the few women we have here!

EDIT: Windows -> Run -> "telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl"
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
September 16 2009 06:05 GMT
#66
Who would win a fight, Jesus or Moses?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsNWtV13jr0dTRODqYiLXqTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090405154444AAaQBol
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
September 16 2009 06:41 GMT
#67
On September 16 2009 15:05 jodogohoo wrote:
Who would win a fight, Jesus or Moses?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsNWtV13jr0dTRODqYiLXqTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090405154444AAaQBol

rofl those are some pretty elaborate answers. and there are a lot of them too
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
September 16 2009 06:56 GMT
#68
lmaoooo, some of this shit is instant classic
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1108
WardiTV854
OGKoka 310
Rex162
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 310
Rex 162
ProTech132
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2857
Shuttle 1603
Horang2 1461
Jaedong 820
BeSt 732
EffOrt 633
Light 284
Rush 255
Stork 249
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
firebathero 241
ggaemo 186
Zeus 88
Mini 83
Barracks 77
Shine 74
Killer 70
Sea.KH 58
Hyun 56
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 34
Sexy 24
Bale 23
Mong 23
sorry 23
PianO 22
Aegong 20
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
qojqva2531
Dendi1869
BananaSlamJamma278
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin526
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes437
Other Games
singsing2289
olofmeister1841
hiko843
B2W.Neo799
Lowko357
Sick226
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream530
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2167
• Nemesis859
Other Games
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.