• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12033 users

Pony Express Issue 86: July 27 - Aug. 3, 2009 - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Wolfwood.
Profile Joined May 2009
United States68 Posts
August 04 2009 09:06 GMT
#21
very nice
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
August 04 2009 09:41 GMT
#22
On August 04 2009 16:01 sArite_nite wrote:
Show nested quote +

[16:53] <Pholon> then I googled "giant black cock" before realising what I was doing


Explain this :O what was happening in IRC?


It was to me in MSN or Query I think, when we came up with the Member Comic idea for Nyovne, his drawing of a dildo sucked so I think I recommended he edit in a pic of one and then he realised what he was doing (on the family computer too, probably )
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
August 04 2009 09:54 GMT
#23
On August 04 2009 18:41 iCCup.deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 16:01 sArite_nite wrote:

[16:53] <Pholon> then I googled "giant black cock" before realising what I was doing


Explain this :O what was happening in IRC?


It was to me in MSN or Query I think, when we came up with the Member Comic idea for Nyovne, his drawing of a dildo sucked so I think I recommended he edit in a pic of one and then he realised what he was doing (on the family computer too, probably )


Hahahahahahahahahahahaaa ahhhh. I got one for Intrigue, wonder if it'll work :o
Will vradovic ever be unbanned before beta is released?
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
August 04 2009 09:56 GMT
#24
It was great having you in Korea, Mani... i forever have material for blackmail now....
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-04 21:42:58
August 04 2009 11:14 GMT
#25
On August 04 2009 17:27 Etherone wrote:
that legionnaire gif is so great.

awesome PX as always, thanks for all the hard work.

one qualm though, i feel the troll booth was lacking.

I sent some other things to him today, I guess he is afk though. He posted this rather fast.

+ Show Spoiler +


Romania 4 Life

Troll City
fun fact: this thread was 98,999th created

Huge huge troll = WiNNinG
T shirt vote taken down
This guy came on vent saying he drew it, didn't know what 4chan was, and didn't post the 4chan 'vote for crappy shirt to ruin poll' thread.
T Shirt Contest Retard
Anonymous created a disturbance even if they didn't sget the shirt voted up and they won either way.
[image loading]

fun fact, artosis said he has a deviant art account full of furries
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
GoSu
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Korea (South)1773 Posts
August 04 2009 12:02 GMT
#26
great article ~
#1 olleh KT 팬 http://sports.kt.com/ | #1 김택용 선수 팬 | 좋은 선수: 송병구, 이제동, 도제욱, 정명훈, 이성은 | KeSPA 한국 e-Sports 협회
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27179 Posts
August 04 2009 14:15 GMT
#27
On August 04 2009 18:56 lilsusie wrote:
It was great having you in Korea, Mani... i forever have material for blackmail now....


ModeratorGodfather
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
August 04 2009 15:56 GMT
#28
On August 04 2009 18:41 iCCup.deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 16:01 sArite_nite wrote:

[16:53] then I googled "giant black cock" before realising what I was doing


Explain this :O what was happening in IRC?


It was to me in MSN or Query I think, when we came up with the Member Comic idea for Nyovne, his drawing of a dildo sucked so I think I recommended he edit in a pic of one and then he realised what he was doing (on the family computer too, probably )


Dude THANK you for completely averting what could have been an omg Vince-is-a-racist-homo shitstorm.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
EvoChamber
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France2505 Posts
August 04 2009 16:02 GMT
#29
Surprised the Marklar ban didn't get mentioned, but yeah this is a particularly awesome PX.
That's not awful writing, DAMMIT. It's perfectly sensical english construction.
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
August 04 2009 16:30 GMT
#30
CJ for life.

Q(-_-)-O
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
August 04 2009 16:38 GMT
#31
On August 04 2009 16:01 sArite_nite wrote:
Show nested quote +

[16:53] <Pholon> then I googled "giant black cock" before realising what I was doing


Explain this :O what was happening in IRC?


[image loading]
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Sigh
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2433 Posts
August 04 2009 23:43 GMT
#32
Nice, didn't know Legionnaire beat Boxer =O
*Goes and watches the VOD" Great issue!
NaDa/Flash/Thorzain Fan
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1299
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1299
ByuN 514
TKL 455
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 280
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25279
Calm 2505
Shuttle 358
Mini 175
White-Ra 144
firebathero 88
Mong 52
ZZZero.O 40
scan(afreeca) 25
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10639
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps807
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3961
Liquid`Hasu537
MindelVK7
Other Games
summit1g2589
Liquid`RaSZi2291
fl0m1903
FrodaN1391
B2W.Neo823
olofmeister755
Khaldor478
Beastyqt304
Livibee187
crisheroes177
Mew2King71
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
BasetradeTV195
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV567
Other Games
• imaqtpie1157
• Shiphtur668
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 56m
Replay Cast
3h 56m
OSC
16h 56m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.