• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6717 users

Name countries in 5 mins - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
February 03 2009 16:45 GMT
#121
74
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Beside_kr
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada902 Posts
February 03 2009 17:28 GMT
#122
91... I'm a really slow typist. I think I could probably name most but the test said "How many countries can you name..." not how many unimportant protectorates you can fire off...
Cuffs, cuffs, you can't break those cuffs
Rev0lution
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1805 Posts
February 03 2009 17:38 GMT
#123
52, though i forgot some major countries like Haiti Cuba El Salvador Holland Norway (sorry drone)
My dealer is my best friend, and we don't even chill.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 03 2009 17:38 GMT
#124
On January 29 2009 20:13 Lamentations wrote:
That's stupid, I go to type United States of America and it only picks up the first part so I waste time. I go to type Wales, nothing, Scotland, nothing, Great Britain nothing, it is only United Kingdom which is stupid. Raged after that.

lol fuck I tried England and Great Britain.

I failed so hard on this, I got 31. I couldn't spell like 8 of them and spent a good 2 minutes trying to figure out the UK's, I am going to try this again later when I am fully awake, I usually am pretty good at geography.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Rev0lution
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1805 Posts
February 03 2009 17:40 GMT
#125
On February 04 2009 01:24 fanatacist wrote:
I had 148 left, it wouldn't tell me how many I did.


Thats amazing, most of them are small islands.
My dealer is my best friend, and we don't even chill.
Doso
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany769 Posts
February 03 2009 17:53 GMT
#126
35... sucks when you go through the list of African countrys and you have no clue how they are called in english.. same goes for Asia and Middle East and Eastern Europe.
Proposal
Profile Joined December 2007
United States1310 Posts
February 03 2009 17:55 GMT
#127
I got 105. stuck on a lot of the technicalities
Faronel
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States658 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 00:37:42
February 04 2009 00:37 GMT
#128
On January 29 2009 20:25 azndsh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2009 20:13 Lamentations wrote:
That's stupid, I go to type United States of America and it only picks up the first part so I waste time. I go to type Wales, nothing, Scotland, nothing, Great Britain nothing, it is only United Kingdom which is stupid. Raged after that.


for the record, england, wales, scotland, and northern ireland are not actually countries
great britain is UK + ireland, so again, not a country

Ireland is a separate country. United kingdom only has northern ireland
C'est la vie...
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
February 04 2009 02:34 GMT
#129
thats what he said, got 55 spelling owned me
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
February 04 2009 02:51 GMT
#130
97 . I didn't spell a lot of the "stans" right and that cost me a minute or so >.>.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 04 2009 03:13 GMT
#131
On February 04 2009 02:40 Rev0lution wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2009 01:24 fanatacist wrote:
I had 148 left, it wouldn't tell me how many I did.


Thats amazing, most of them are small islands.

8th grade social studies class we had to know all the countries for the final test. I played again and got around 140 left - I always get Togo, Tobago, Trinidad, Micronesia, Cook Islands, Christmas Island, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Barbados and other obscure islands simply because I had to memorize them geographically and I retained the knowledge.
Peace~
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
February 04 2009 03:42 GMT
#132
Oh come on everyone should have gotten Micronesia.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
February 04 2009 04:02 GMT
#133
156, we still lie to impress each other and double our high scores, and cut our times in half when we compete, right?
Carbon FC
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
February 04 2009 04:14 GMT
#134
I know every country on the planet, but could only get about 85, because I don't know how to spell every name on the planet. Like fuck, how do you spell somolia?
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 04 2009 04:47 GMT
#135
Somalia.
Peace~
SweeTLemonS[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
11739 Posts
February 04 2009 06:05 GMT
#136
I got 41, I couldn't figure out how to spell a few of them, though. Some of them just wouldn't come to my brain for me, either, like Croatia, or Bosnia, or Philippines.
I'm never gonna know you now \ But I'm gonna love you anyhow.
x89titan
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Philippines1130 Posts
February 04 2009 06:19 GMT
#137
ill beat u all in naming US states.....using a map.
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul, when at the cross the Savior made me whole
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
February 04 2009 06:21 GMT
#138
dexterity/typing speed is the limiting issue for me -.-
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
February 04 2009 06:28 GMT
#139
And yeah they use some weird definitions of countries -.-
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
OSC
8h 10m
Replay Cast
8h 10m
OSC
21h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.