• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:44
CEST 04:44
KST 11:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8089 users

MBC Shirt and Hat Orders!

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 20:21:35
January 08 2009 21:36 GMT
#1


Update (01/13/09):
ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!



January 9, 2009

MBC orders have nearly all been shipped.

If the status of your order is listed as "Completed." Your order has been shipped.

If the Status of your oder is listed as "Processed." Your order has been shipped with a few exceptions. If you ordered a hat or more than just a shirt and badge, I ran out of boxes and had to get more.

+ Show Spoiler +
The reason statuses have not been completey updated is that I printed off a master list and do not do the shipping at my computer. The past few nights my wireless connection has been buggy and it's more frustrating than productive for me to do this. I won't be updating statuses tonight as I have an exam I am unprepared for tomorrow morning. Order status will be updated tomorrow night.

When something is shipped, I will change its status to "Completed" and then click on update. I don't know whether or not this sends notifications/emails of shipment to the buyers (I now hear that it doesn't) but that doesn't mean you will be getting a shipment notification for your product before it arrives.


There are about 25-30 orders involiving hats and multiple shirts that have yet to be shipped. Those few will all be shipped on January 10th. EVERYTHING ELSE HAS BEEN SHIPPED.

If the status of your order is something other than Completed or Processed, then your order has some issue to work out and will not be shipped until after the order processes.


If you have any questions or concerns about your order please PM semioldguy. Don't bother SonuvBob any further with shipping related questions as he can't do anything to help you in that regard, even though he really wants to, which makes him feel powerless and meek. He handled payments. I handled shipping. So bring any shipping related issues straight to me and I'll help you as best as I can.
Moderator
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
January 08 2009 21:37 GMT
#2
I will keep this thread updated if anything changes or strays from my expectations.
Moderator
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
January 08 2009 21:40 GMT
#3
On January 09 2009 06:36 semioldguy wrote:
If you have any questions or concerns about your order please PM semioldguy. Don't bother SonuvBob any further with shipping related questions as he can't do anything to help you, even though he really wants to, which makes him feel powerless and meek. He handled payments. I handled shipping. So bring any shipping related issues stright to me and I'll help you as best as I can.

<3
Administrator
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
January 08 2009 21:56 GMT
#4
I can't even check my order status anymore, it just asks me to log in but I never registerred in the first place. Used to work fine though. Then again if there's no actual tracking then I guess it doesn't matter.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
January 09 2009 04:19 GMT
#5
How do you check status?
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
January 09 2009 04:35 GMT
#6
On January 09 2009 13:19 FoBuLouS wrote:
How do you check status?

I am wondering the exact same thing. Hehe I was curious about where my MBC stuff was and was about to send a PM. Since my pony shirt came about 3 weeks ago and I ordered it later than the MBC gear, I was worried if something happened.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-09 07:11:49
January 09 2009 07:11 GMT
#7
On January 09 2009 06:36 semioldguy wrote:
Don't bother SonuvBob any further with shipping related questions as he can't do anything to help you in that regard, even though he really wants to, which makes him feel powerless and meek.


Hahahahahaha

<3
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 09 2009 07:14 GMT
#8
Damn you lack of box's!
I just want to wear my pimp hat around town =(

Oh speaking of hats, Can we get TeamLiquid Hats?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 09 2009 07:16 GMT
#9
On January 09 2009 16:14 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Damn you lack of box's!
I just want to wear my pimp hat around town =(

Oh speaking of hats, Can we get TeamLiquid Hats?


You're asking for to much now!!! @_@, what would be cool is a teamliquid Team Jersey!
Life?
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
January 09 2009 07:37 GMT
#10
On January 09 2009 16:14 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Damn you lack of box's!
I just want to wear my pimp hat around town =(

Oh speaking of hats, Can we get TeamLiquid Hats?

Like these? http://www.printmojo.com/pm/Product.php?ProductID=277
Administrator
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 09 2009 07:44 GMT
#11
On January 09 2009 16:37 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2009 16:14 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Damn you lack of box's!
I just want to wear my pimp hat around town =(

Oh speaking of hats, Can we get TeamLiquid Hats?

Like these? http://www.printmojo.com/pm/Product.php?ProductID=277


I don't know why, but i wasn't expecting that style hahaha, i should have been though.

But i can honestly say, id only wear that hat(teamliquid or otherwise) with a TL branded pair of assless chaps oH YEAH
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Enrique
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States377 Posts
January 09 2009 08:02 GMT
#12
Thanks for the updated information guys. I'll sleep a little better tonight.

Also, I just checked and it's now on processed! Much love for all the hard work ya'll have put into this.
~Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges~
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
January 09 2009 08:15 GMT
#13
I got mine today!

LOL @ "heros"
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
January 09 2009 08:25 GMT
#14
will you have more in stock soon?
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
January 09 2009 18:50 GMT
#15
Thanks a lot guys, I received mine way back at the beginning of December.

Mad <3!
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
iloveHieu
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1919 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-10 21:28:57
January 10 2009 21:25 GMT
#16
my order was placed over a month ago and I guess it got shipped today o_O

all good though but I hope next time it can be faster.

edit: if you can let me know the status order that'd be great
Transaction ID: 2PV513823R264613Y
Item Price: $32.00 USD
Total: $40.00 USD
Invoice ID: tl874826
Xellos <3
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
January 10 2009 21:33 GMT
#17
Where can I check my status order :o
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
January 10 2009 21:37 GMT
#18
On January 11 2009 06:33 Carnac wrote:
Where can I check my status order :o


this
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
January 11 2009 17:11 GMT
#19
Im wondering what happened. why this took over a month, etc.
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
January 11 2009 17:18 GMT
#20
This is being run by one guy out of his house. After all the replies I would just ship to staff from now on to be honest.
Moderator
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft429
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft429
RuFF_SC2 133
Nina 73
-ZergGirl 70
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2346
Bale 12
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 2
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1175
taco 380
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Other Games
summit1g8258
JimRising 667
Day[9].tv494
C9.Mang0386
WinterStarcraft181
ViBE169
Maynarde143
Sick136
Livibee134
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1052
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 17m
Stellar Fest
10h 17m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.