• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:31
CEST 15:31
KST 22:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9412 users

Things to do at a party? - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
November 24 2008 16:49 GMT
#121
On November 25 2008 01:44 white_box921 wrote:
not alcohol? don't you call that 'a gathering' instead of a party?

I dunno man, my gatherings have alcohol too

Go easy on the guy lol, he's only 14 he'll drink in time!
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
November 24 2008 16:49 GMT
#122
On November 25 2008 01:07 Diaper_Mike wrote:
[Haha you think thats something."2nd: youre the man! drinking OVER 6 WEEKENDS!" I drink 5/7 days a week.


Doesn't matter how often you drink. What counts is the quality and quantity of the beverage consumed at each interval.

I also admire all of you who suggested the grilling, unfortunately grilling without beer is like having a party without alcohol...
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
November 24 2008 17:24 GMT
#123
I used to have fun at parties without alcohol when I was 11-12 or so. Dont really remember what we did that was fun but I guess we mostly talked, danced, cuddled under blankets and made out.
Had fun without drinking as an adult too, usually involved cooking and watching movies ect with a bunch of friends. I dont count that as a party tho.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
November 24 2008 17:31 GMT
#124
On November 25 2008 02:24 Eatme wrote:
I used to have fun at parties without alcohol when I was 11-12 or so. Dont really remember what we did that was fun but I guess we mostly talked, danced, cuddled under blankets and made out.
Had fun without drinking as an adult too, usually involved cooking and watching movies ect with a bunch of friends. I dont count that as a party tho.

Moderator
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 24 2008 17:53 GMT
#125
Naked pillow fights, anyone?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
DwmC_Foefen
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Belgium2186 Posts
November 24 2008 18:03 GMT
#126
A party without drinking? lol have fun :o
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
November 24 2008 18:04 GMT
#127
Look, its really hard but simple

if its a more impersonal party, yea alcohol and weed rock

but if everyone knows each other and have similar tastes and get around fine, then just having what to do, like pool, games, movies, food etc.. are nice

Either way, imo the best option for you is make a lan party
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
KlaCkoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1661 Posts
November 24 2008 18:35 GMT
#128
Alcohol isn't really that important imo. If you are the type of people who won't drink I doubt you would have more fun under the influence anyway.
What _is_ important is to invite more single girls ~~
Seriously, just make sure there are girls there and it will turn out fun =p
Play games, just talk (it's underrated), cook, jaccuzi (seriously if you have girls + jaccuzi you should be quite set)
"Voice or no voice the people can always be brought to the bidding of their leaders ... All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
NiGoL
Profile Joined September 2008
1868 Posts
November 24 2008 18:48 GMT
#129
make contact with other ppl! party as much as u can!
http://www.twitter.com/NiGoLBW playing league on a competitive level
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
November 24 2008 19:04 GMT
#130
play beer pong without beer

fruit punch pong
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 24 2008 19:06 GMT
#131
On November 25 2008 03:03 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
A party without drinking? lol have fun :o

Haha depends on your age man lol tell 13 year old fun is drinking yeah good job raise a bunch of alcoholic dumb asses.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
[DUF]MethodMan
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany1716 Posts
November 24 2008 19:13 GMT
#132
On November 25 2008 04:06 IzzyCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2008 03:03 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
A party without drinking? lol have fun :o

Haha depends on your age man lol tell 13 year old fun is drinking yeah good job raise a bunch of alcoholic dumb asses.


usually the guys which are starting to drink later on, lets say at age 18+, have the more
serious problems with alcohol and other stuff.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
November 24 2008 19:17 GMT
#133
On November 25 2008 02:53 tonight wrote:
Naked pillow fights, anyone?

Moderatorsloppy little slug
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 24 2008 19:21 GMT
#134
On November 25 2008 04:13 [DUF]MethodMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2008 04:06 IzzyCraft wrote:
On November 25 2008 03:03 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
A party without drinking? lol have fun :o

Haha depends on your age man lol tell 13 year old fun is drinking yeah good job raise a bunch of alcoholic dumb asses.


usually the guys which are starting to drink later on, lets say at age 18+, have the more
serious problems with alcohol and other stuff.

It's usually the poeple with no self control. Usually the older someone is the better they can think something though.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
November 24 2008 19:22 GMT
#135
On November 25 2008 04:06 IzzyCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2008 03:03 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
A party without drinking? lol have fun :o

Haha depends on your age man lol tell 13 year old fun is drinking yeah good job raise a bunch of alcoholic dumb asses.

You are the dumbass. I started drinking when I was 13. Most people I know started drinkking at 13. I am far from being an alcoholic. The only people I know that I would call alcoholics had alcoholic parents.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
November 24 2008 19:23 GMT
#136
On November 25 2008 04:13 [DUF]MethodMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2008 04:06 IzzyCraft wrote:
On November 25 2008 03:03 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
A party without drinking? lol have fun :o

Haha depends on your age man lol tell 13 year old fun is drinking yeah good job raise a bunch of alcoholic dumb asses.


usually the guys which are starting to drink later on, lets say at age 18+, have the more
serious problems with alcohol and other stuff.


thats not even remotely close to true
what is true that if someone starts drinking after hes 18, he is likely to end up shitfaced piss drunk after he is 18, while someone whom starts drinking when hes 13 is likely to know how much he handles by the time he is 18. (he or she will still end up getting shitfaced piss drunk, only at a much younger age. )

conduct a poll amongst 200 random alcoholic bums
I can assure you that they will on average have started drinking much earlier than the norm, and that virtually 0% started drinking after they were 18.
Moderator
AdamBanks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada996 Posts
November 24 2008 19:31 GMT
#137
Try to get laid untill closing time, when the party shuts down take ur drunk ass home smoke a joint and get rdy for tommorow.
I wrote a song once.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 24 2008 19:32 GMT
#138
On November 25 2008 04:22 Mastermind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2008 04:06 IzzyCraft wrote:
On November 25 2008 03:03 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
A party without drinking? lol have fun :o

Haha depends on your age man lol tell 13 year old fun is drinking yeah good job raise a bunch of alcoholic dumb asses.

You are the dumbass. I started drinking when I was 13. Most people I know started drink*hic*king at 13. I am far from being an alcoholic. The only people I know that I would call alcoholics had alcoholic parents.

Couldn't resist
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
aliceblue
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United Kingdom43 Posts
November 24 2008 20:30 GMT
#139
No alcohol makes it tough - what don't you go out camping? Seems better even if it is just for the night. (:
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 24 2008 20:40 GMT
#140
On November 25 2008 05:30 aliceblue wrote:
No alcohol makes it tough - what don't you go out camping? Seems better even if it is just for the night. (:

Depends what kind of people you guys are. I know camping poeple that don't camp they just get wasted outside T_T. Really Drinking != part imo doing fun shit does.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 556
Railgan 67
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65361
Calm 10336
Bisu 2735
FanTaSy 1205
Stork 744
Rush 360
firebathero 226
Snow 216
soO 175
Last 118
[ Show more ]
Mind 104
hero 101
Free 78
Pusan 74
Sharp 74
ToSsGirL 42
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Mong 31
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 25
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
Terrorterran 16
zelot 14
HiyA 13
Noble 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7033
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m3503
byalli881
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
gofns35828
singsing2515
Liquid`RaSZi764
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt325
Pyrionflax271
Happy256
Hui .216
Mlord213
Khaldor95
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV565
League of Legends
• Jankos3042
• Nemesis3012
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1558
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 29m
OSC
9h 29m
Replay Cast
9h 29m
OSC
22h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.