• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:37
CEST 01:37
KST 08:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13490 users

Got my girlfriend to model for my car[Epic Thread] - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
November 11 2008 05:35 GMT
#21
yes, he admitted he was trolling like 10 pages in ;p
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
November 11 2008 05:39 GMT
#22
that scared me.
shavingcream66
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1219 Posts
November 11 2008 05:39 GMT
#23
LOLOL
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
November 11 2008 05:39 GMT
#24
someone please put over pictures of tossgirl over that woman.
poppa
Profile Joined December 2005
United States329 Posts
November 11 2008 05:41 GMT
#25
the girl have seen the threads about her
she has a response in her blog which are posted on the thread

i think its around the pages 30s or maybe 20s
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
November 11 2008 05:45 GMT
#26
[image loading]
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
November 11 2008 05:48 GMT
#27
LOL, i think that made my day. But who cares as long as they love eachother =).
We see things they'll never see
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-11 05:53:58
November 11 2008 05:48 GMT
#28
uugggghh

this thing gives me the shivers....

[image loading]





AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 11 2008 05:49 GMT
#29
On November 11 2008 14:45 Jaeden wrote:
[image loading]


LOL!!! Priceless reaction.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Hypnosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States2061 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-11 05:50:46
November 11 2008 05:50 GMT
#30
fuck i have that car.. thats not even a good car to model, its a 95 integra...
Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind
Myxomatosis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2392 Posts
November 11 2008 05:52 GMT
#31
hahahaha "i would hit that..... with the car"
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-11 05:56:55
November 11 2008 05:56 GMT
#32
this is her myspace, found in the thread.
http://www.myspace.com/fearlessfaith04

her blog entry, god daymn, shes is getting like 145 comments
last words, then your choice. But I’m done.

Hey to those who like to sit on their asses all day and ridicule complete strangers...just wanted to let you know that you're wasting your time, especially with me.

Your negative words and opinions seriously have no effect on me. I am extremely happy and secure with who I am. I don't care if you think I'm ugly or weird or hideous or whatever other colorful adjectives you've used.

You're entitled to your own opinion, you're entitled to voice them, you're entitled to be morons who waste hours of the day.

For those who keep harassing me about "if you don't want your pictures out, then don't post them" I love it how you turn it in to my fault when YOU should have the dignity and respect not to abuse people's information.

(However, I won't lie...a lot of the photo shopped pictures I saw totally made me laugh and were forwarded on to some friends. Thanks for the laugh at least!)

I didn't post the original pictures. I gave my friend permission to do so. Neither of us knew the extreme you crazy people would take it to.
It was just us playing around with a camera and having a lot fun. Gosh, so sue us.

My Myspace profile will remain open and public solely because I DON'T CARE. Not sure how long it will take it to get in to your skulls. I should not and will not alter anything about me or what I do because some people don't "approve".

I love life. I never claimed to be "hot" or a "model" or whatever. I just claim the beauty of life and I claim the right to embrace passion and be who I want to be.

So, if you would, please leave me the fuck alone already?? I mean, if you feel so compelled to keep leaving comments on how much you hate me, then by all means, go ahead. It's not my time you're wasting. I'm not the idiot here.

I'm not the victim either. You are. You're gifted with precious life and this is how you use it.

That is what makes me sad.

Go out and fucking do something with your LIFE already
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
November 11 2008 05:56 GMT
#33
thats pretty wrong actually

=(
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-11 06:07:38
November 11 2008 06:06 GMT
#34
I remember something one of my friends once said to this kid who had a ridiculous amount of acne....

"There are certain beatings you can get for that face."

For some reason that comes to mind, but it's kind of stupid that she would let pictures of herself get out like that. I mean, its pretty undeniable that some people actually are ugly and/or look completely stoned all the time.

Edit: oh man, the photoshops are killing me.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
November 11 2008 06:09 GMT
#35
I honestly think it's awful that she's getting all this flak, and I admire her ability to shrug it all off and just enjoy living and being herself. She's a lot stronger than lots of those morons insulting her for the way she looks.
Moderator
yoshtodd
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States418 Posts
November 11 2008 06:16 GMT
#36
Yeah I think it's more mean than funny. Without the freaky eye shadow she wouldn't look that bad. I can understand attacking the original poster for being a bragging douche, but no need to make fun of someones appearance to such an extent. It would be different if she posted it herself and was bragging about her looks.
moo
SpiralArchitect
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2116 Posts
November 11 2008 06:16 GMT
#37
On November 11 2008 14:15 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

"I pissed on what?"

Read the thread before. The replies are pretty funny and that chick is buck nasty. More power to that guy for being so oblivious he thinks her and a his integra (?) are worth the pics.
TeamLiquids #1 illiterate writer, writin dem wordz is de hardz.
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
November 11 2008 06:18 GMT
#38
+ Show Spoiler +
It's fake though. Try and select the 2nd post of the OP. Says 'epic trollin lulz' or something like that :D
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-11 06:38:52
November 11 2008 06:37 GMT
#39
umm.... isnt that a dude dressed to look like a girl? Thats why I thought it was funny.

edit: lol wut? I read the rest of the thread and saw her myspcae, it is actually a girl. wtf.
BooBoogers
Profile Joined March 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-11 06:45:43
November 11 2008 06:45 GMT
#40
This is mean........But there was some epic photo shop being done there. LOL!

Hmmm.....??
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings56
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9308
Artosis 651
GuemChi 208
ZZZero.O 129
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift6195
JimRising 382
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4084
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1936
Livibee411
C9.Mang0402
Maynarde159
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1163
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 35
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1461
• Scarra1171
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 23m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.