• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10401 users

TL Tshirt Poll - Winged Horse - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
October 13 2008 20:53 GMT
#81
I'll take a small, those crazy amercan small sizes are usually medium here and the last TL shirt was a perfect fit.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
October 13 2008 20:59 GMT
#82
i'd get one of the new ones for sure
if there's options for different colors i'd like to get the sort of lighter blue/greyish one that haji had, that one looked awesome ;o
Entusman #12
NotCharlie
Profile Joined October 2008
United Arab Emirates38 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-13 21:19:34
October 13 2008 21:18 GMT
#83
Yes! Can I get one like Haji's, where he had just the pocket logo and I think on the back it had the large design? Either way count me in.

Large for me
Marine/Marauder GG
Makhno
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Sweden585 Posts
October 13 2008 21:21 GMT
#84
Medium for sure. Looks awesome!
"If I think, everything is lost"
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
October 13 2008 21:30 GMT
#85
They look so amazing
BlizzCon is definently a success
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
October 13 2008 22:04 GMT
#86
Yes these look so good :=D I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I'll be getting a Large because the last TL shirt I got was XL and was (and still is) too large. Plus, I'm losing weight (fuck yes!) so my old TL shirt really doesn't fit well anymore because I expected it to shrink more after the first wash but didn't ;;
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
October 14 2008 06:43 GMT
#87
--- Nuked ---
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
October 14 2008 08:08 GMT
#88
On October 14 2008 04:18 Pwntrucci[sR] wrote:
I've been wondering whether I should order one of the XL's that are left. I'm 5'11 and pretty small, would it be like a bathrobe on me?


Height is 100% irrelevant for t-shirt sizing. I don't know why so many people post their heights or ask for others' heights when trying to figure out their size. You measure your chest around the widest part (or I suppose your waist if it's bigger than your chest). A 5'6" guy can have a 46" chest and require an XL, just the same as a 6'3" guy can have a 36" chest and require a small. If you don't have a cloth tape measure, check what size suit jacket you wear, and use that as a reference.

Standard US t-shirts are usually S: ~36" M: ~40" L: ~44", etc. Korean shirts are usually S: ~38" M: ~40" L: ~42", etc. It can vary greatly in the US, but any Hanes shirt should be close, and most t-shirt printing services use Hanes.
I <3 서지훈
iCmB
Profile Joined December 2002
France525 Posts
October 14 2008 14:38 GMT
#89
I would be interested in S or M size.
U said Bw ?
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
October 14 2008 15:00 GMT
#90
seriously man I deserve one of that jellycat pony tshirt.
why don't you make another load of that one? This Winged one looks good, but its too standard. I've seen a lot of tshirts like that, just without the name "teamliquid".

COME ON! make a brazilian happy!
For the Swarm!
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 14 2008 15:36 GMT
#91
M, will buy.
Peace~
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-23 23:23:38
October 14 2008 16:09 GMT
#92
Small should be ok i guess, so I want one. Cool design indeed.
觀過斯知仁矣.
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
October 14 2008 16:20 GMT
#93
So, 50 S 100 M 50 L and 20 XL?

Also make 20 more M JellyCats!
I <3 서지훈
mnm
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States4493 Posts
October 14 2008 16:58 GMT
#94
I need to get at least 24 orders of the Pony logo before I could put it in. Keep the requests coming! I only have 15 orders for now. I need 9 more. Please PM me your size and quantity. Thanks!
http://www.teamliquid.net/store http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 14 2008 17:09 GMT
#95
Don't know if this has been asked before, how much is shipping to Canada?
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
October 14 2008 17:41 GMT
#96
Is the jellycat one pony with a scarf made of flags?

ie this one?

[image loading]
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
mnm
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States4493 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-14 17:46:31
October 14 2008 17:44 GMT
#97
On October 15 2008 02:41 tulleh wrote:
Is the jellycat one pony with a scarf made of flags?

ie this one?

[image loading]

yup. 18 orders. 6 to go.

im gonna put the order in tomorrow noon EST so order now or hold your peace.

"You in a TL Shirt!" post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=71016
http://www.teamliquid.net/store http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
October 14 2008 17:47 GMT
#98
Oh yeah I want one, PM'ing
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
mnm
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States4493 Posts
October 14 2008 21:48 GMT
#99
we're probably gonna wait for 100 orders actually. maybe i should make a separate post..
http://www.teamliquid.net/store http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
October 14 2008 21:59 GMT
#100
On October 15 2008 06:48 mnm wrote:
we're probably gonna wait for 100 orders actually. maybe i should make a separate post..


You should probably make a seperate thread- I didnt know that we needed a minimum number of orders before we could get the jellyfish one again.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 537
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick215
Pyrionflax23
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2385
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.